SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

NIECY AND JAY TUCKER INVITE TLC FANS INTO THEIR HOME

Millions of TLC viewers watched Niecy Nash tie the knot with Jay Tucker this past June. The couple has returned to TLC in a docu-series that will showcase their blended family and personal relationships. Produced by Shed Media US, the new series will show the Tuckers adjusting to marriage and life with Niecy’s mother. Also featured on the show will be Nash’s three teenage children, and Jay’s son.

When asked about the show and what viewers can expect to see, Niecy commented: “TLC is a new member of our big family, and we couldn’t be happier. There’s a lot of love in our house, but also a lot of mayhem and foolishness – all the kids are acting crazy, I’m busier than ever, and Jay’s never raised girls before. We hope our fans welcome us into their homes… we need the room!”

The Tuckers will welcome TLC fans into their home during the early part of next year.

Niecy is the mother of daughters Dia,10, and Donielle,15, and son Dominic,18.

Get the details here.

Photo: Howstuffworks.com

Tags : Posted in : Actors

15 Comments to “NIECY AND JAY TUCKER INVITE TLC FANS INTO THEIR HOME”

• monique December 5, 2011 at 8:54 pm

I loved her wedding special! Neicey and her husband seem so in love. However, I was surprised to see how uncomfortable her kids seem around Jay and his son. I’m not sure why ppl get married if their children haven’t adjusted to the new person in their lives. I know we can’t live for our children but if they’re minors, you have to take their feelings and well-being into consideration.

• julia December 1, 2011 at 12:55 am

Why is everyone trying to do a reality show now.

• Tara November 30, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Good hair & pretty completion! I like that column too!

• Tara November 30, 2011 at 9:29 pm

Gotta love spell check on these “smart phones”. What I was trying to say is “good hair & great complexion”. Love their colors! Nothing like a mother & daughter bond!

• Monique December 1, 2011 at 12:30 am

Spell check is not your only problem if you really meant to say “good hair”.

• Misunderstood November 30, 2011 at 4:47 pm

It’s her 16yr old! Why shouldn’t it be her daughter what is wrong with her! Everyone in this world isn’t meant to be thin knock it off!

• Toni November 30, 2011 at 2:17 pm

That is a beautiful young lady and Niecy’s daughter. I don’t know why some people have to be so hateful.

• EVELINA RAE November 30, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I didn’t see anyone say she isn’t pretty, almost all the commenters said she is. I think she is, too, even if you can only see her looking down. I think the outfit is terrible and not age appropriate for a 15 year old. It’s important to wear what fits and suits your body type.

• Misunderstood November 30, 2011 at 4:49 pm

@Toni I agree I know what u meant! It has nothing to do with her being beautiful which she is! They’re beating around the bush about her being BIG! It’s sad and hurtful

• Linette November 30, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Beautiful girl!

• Sherley November 30, 2011 at 12:07 pm

Please let it be her 15yr old & not her 10yr old.

• And Her Name Is Me November 30, 2011 at 12:01 pm

She is healthy, isn’t she? Pretty girl.

• Diana November 30, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Her daughter has grown so much. Beautiful young lady. Loving the magenta!

• EVELINA RAE November 30, 2011 at 12:00 pm

That is a TERRIBLE top for that young lady. Why?????

• Newark November 30, 2011 at 11:42 am