TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

CHINA ANNE MCCLAIN’S CHARACTER GETS HER OWN CLOTHING LINE

China Anne MCclain,13, is getting her own clothing line through her A.N.T. Farm character Chyna Parks. The newest DSigned collection line will soon be available at Target, Wal-Mart, and JC Penny’s stores throughout the nation.

MCclain is happy to begin her journey in the fashion industry. China tweets, “I can’t wait for my character Chyna Parks’ clothing line to come out!!! I’m so excited!!”

In a recent “Meet & Greet” at the Sherman Oaks mall in California, McClain revealed that her favorite color was purple and that she loves the song “Fireball” by Willow Smith. As China states, “I love Willow. Willow is my girl, and I love the song ‘Fireball;’ it’s just an amazing song.” McClain signed several autographs and took numerous pictures with ecstatic fans.

Tags : Posted in : Style & Gear

10 Comments to “CHINA ANNE MCCLAIN’S CHARACTER GETS HER OWN CLOTHING LINE”

• brianna July 21, 2012 at 12:21 pm

china anne i love u your sister like u all i want is your phone number if u give me yours that would be nice and sweet i promis i wont tell any body call me 317-856-5432 p.s you your is pretty and cool

• talasia June 30, 2012 at 6:47 pm

i like your skulls chyna GOOOOOOOO CHYNA:D

• talasia June 30, 2012 at 6:42 pm

i love your fashoin china i like your cloths your show your shoes and your songs :)

• lashae December 17, 2011 at 1:14 am

i love china and i’ll buy her clothes( all except the skulls) for my nieces ahhhh i can’t wait so excited:)

• Seriously December 15, 2011 at 4:43 pm

YAY for CHINA ANNE! She deserves this and much more..she is talented, very pretty and a great actress/singer. I hope they have some outfits w/her beautiful brown face on it like they did for Miley and Selena. GO CHINA!

• Uzo December 15, 2011 at 5:25 am

Ugh, I so hate skull and crossbones on kids clothing. It looks so wrong and borderline fetish.

• EVELINA RAE December 15, 2011 at 10:50 am

I dislike the skull stuff on children’s wear, too. It’s not retro, in my opinion, it’s ridiculous.

The skirt and headbands are cute.

SN: I love that China and Willow are friends.

• UGOGURL!!! December 15, 2011 at 5:20 am

I LOVE that little skirt…my daughters will wear that!

• Janay December 14, 2011 at 8:47 pm

China anne is such a pretty girl!!

• TT December 14, 2011 at 6:15 pm

I like Chyna and I hope she is successful with all her endeavors!