TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SPOTTED: REV RUN AND SON TAKE IN MIAMI

Legendary rapper Rev Run, aka Joseph Simmons, and his son Russell “Russy” Simmons II,14, spent some quality time in Miami, Florida on December 31st, 2011. The duo were joined by their family as they ushered in the New Year.

Rev Run recently revealed why he and his family ended their popular reality series, “Run’s House”. He says, “It kind of ran its course. Everyone got older. A lot of my kids were out of the house. As Diggy was getting older, he was less and less excited to share his life on a TV show. We did six seasons, and we kind of came to the conclusion it was time to do something else.”

Photos: INFphoto.com

8 Comments to “SPOTTED: REV RUN AND SON TAKE IN MIAMI”

• bck reader January 3, 2012 at 6:59 pm

wow, i didn’t even realize their show ran up to 6 seasons. i must have only caught the last 2 or so then. Russy’s a big guy now.

that does it, i’m going somewhere warm next Christmas lol!

• KekeB January 3, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Russy was always a cutie but and is growing up quite handsomely.. I love this family.

• delan January 3, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Awww Russy =D

• Lez January 3, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Lil Russy is starting to look better and better. Pretty soon the young ladies will be swooning over him like they do Diggy!

• Sherley January 3, 2012 at 10:30 am

Rev Run has a turkey neck. But I love him & his family. Diggy is a cutie & I like his shirt. I’m jealous of t-shirts & shorts in Dec.

• Skyy Mo December 23, 2012 at 1:03 pm

That Is Russy Not Diggy If You Can Read Genius!!!

• Shaydy Oakz January 3, 2012 at 10:01 am

I loved Run’s House..Russy looks just like him, I wonder if he still has the desire to make money..he was all about it..

• Forever January 3, 2012 at 9:51 am

The Simmons are one of my favorite celebrity families. They are such a close family.