TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

COLUMBUS SHORT, KEVIN FRAZIER AND KIDS AT THE PRE-GOLDEN GLOBE LOUNGE

Columbus Short and his very pregnant wife Tanee McCall-Short and their son are pictured at Jayneoni Moore’s Pre Golden Globe Lounge on Saturday, January 14, 2012 at the W Hotel Westwood in Los Angeles, California. McCall is best known for her role in You Got Served (2004) and The Losers (2010). Columbus is popular for his character portrayals in Accepted (2006) and Stomp the Yard (2007).

Kevin Frazier and family were also in attendance at the event. Frazier is captured with his wife Yasmin Cader and son Shane. Frazier currently co-hosts The Insider and is a renowned sports hosts who takes pleasure in watching his eldest son follow in his father’s path. When asked about his son Tony’s career in journalism Frazier says,  “I’m so happy for him. I want my child to be happy and be successful. I want my child to find the things that sparks him. To see how hard he works, and to see how enthused he is, to see how hard he goes in … I’m like, ‘You are so lucky to find something you have a passion for.’ That’s all I care about. I just want him to find the passion.”

Photos: Timothy Goodwin

37 Comments to “COLUMBUS SHORT, KEVIN FRAZIER AND KIDS AT THE PRE-GOLDEN GLOBE LOUNGE”

• Colubus short | Premiervirtual January 24, 2013 at 11:13 pm

[...] columbus short, kevin frazier and kids at the pre-golden globe loungeJan 17, 2012 … Columbus Short and his very pregnant wife Tanee McCall-Short and their son are pictured at Jayneoni Moore’s Pre Golden Globe Lounge on … [...]

• Janedoe August 26, 2012 at 12:11 am

That son is from Columbus’ first marriage, the one he screwed up when he was dry humping Britney Spears on tour when his wife was at home doing the pregnant thing. How do you all not remember this

• Seagal January 21, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Ladies,
    Trust me, you don’t want it. He’s cute, and has a sexy voice, dances great, made a beautiful baby etc. etc., but he’s foul, rude, and does his baby’s momma wrong in so many ways. Have a crush on a better person – you deserve it.

• nikki January 19, 2012 at 1:05 am

Wow! Didn’t know Columbus was married nor that he had a son that old. His wife is pretty. Post says she was in You Got Served. Wonder if she was one of the girls on Omarion and Marques Houston’s team. I’m a have to look.

• angel December 30, 2012 at 4:46 am

She was she was in the very beginnin of the movie where here and kiki asked to be apart of their crew she is in very few parts

• ash January 18, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I am surprised Kevin Frazier married and had a kid with a black woman. Something about him made me think he’d have a white woman.

• 7 January 18, 2012 at 9:36 pm

I don’t think she is 100% black.

• shavon August 30, 2012 at 9:49 am

Kevin Frazier’s wife is hispanic!

• Lotus February 21, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Remember… there are Black Hispanics??!!

• Nuschler May 7, 2013 at 6:18 pm

“Not 100% black.”

Let’s look at the history of Africans in America. Hundreds of thousands were brought here from 1600 on as slaves. Many women were raped by their white masters. African Americans are rarely “100% black.” We have had LEGAL mixed marriages in the USA for many decades now.

Our president Barack Obama is 50% black as his mom was a Caucasian from Kansas and his dad was a native of Kenya.

Very, very few people in the USA are 100% anything. Even Tiger Woods is 1/2 Thai (his mom) and part African-American, Caucasian and Native American on his dad’s side…He says he is 1/8th black.

Why do you care anyway? We are ALL one race. Human. We have different ethnicities and cultures…but exactly ONE RACE.

• Ms Lady January 18, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Both Kevin and Columbus have beautiful families.

• Black Beauty January 18, 2012 at 11:32 am

Both of these families are gorgeous…..but I’m happy to know that Mr. Short is married with children. Because I could have sworn other blogs were claiming that he was gay.

• Sherley January 18, 2012 at 11:09 am

BCK, I’m going to assume you guys are not posting today based on your support against the Piracy Act being voted in congress today, however, it would have been nice if you advised us of such.

• THEYKNOW January 18, 2012 at 10:30 am

I did not know he was married but his wife is very pretty!! His son is cute as well!!

• TaizLady January 18, 2012 at 2:19 am

Cute sons

• Misunderstood January 17, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Listen i love me some Columbus Short that man know he is sexy! Kevin Fraizer little boy is a cutie

• Annie are you OK? January 17, 2012 at 7:05 pm

interestig read with Kevin Frazier and his biological son he gave up for adoption as a teen…who knew?

• juice January 17, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Don’t wanna sound like a parrot but dang, I had no idea that Columbus is married with such a big kid (not even counting the one that is going to be born). Beautiful family (my friend is going to be so hurt when I tell her that “her man” belongs to another lol).

• nicey January 17, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Great My hottie is married, oh well my sister and I can stop fighting over him!LOL “Cute family”

• Annie are you OK? January 17, 2012 at 6:58 pm

I remember her being the lead dancer in a lot of videos a few years back

• Nikasosmo0th January 17, 2012 at 9:36 pm

yeahh..she was in the marques houston ” that grl ” video and she was in youve got served as a dancer!!!

• genny January 17, 2012 at 6:30 pm

he dated britney spears in 2003 long before k fed.he was her back up dancer in 2003 and he was in her music video in the zone. her management and parents did not like that the fact that britney was dating a black man so they got rid of him.britney was in awe of him. also columbus was in thats so raven as the boy band boys in motion.

• bck reader January 17, 2012 at 7:29 pm

we are the boys in motion, we give you our devotion! yeah, i ‘member that lol!

• EVELINA RAE January 18, 2012 at 10:11 am

LMAO We all must be around the same age, haha, I remember, now :D

• george January 17, 2012 at 6:25 pm

Columbus’ wife looks like Nia Long.

• LaTanya January 17, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Count me in with the group that didn’t know he was married. Both families look great I like the guys stickers that says “I’m the Daddy”!

• Sherley January 17, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Columbus is married? What? Well :(. Tanee is gorgeous & their son is such a cutie.

Frazier’s son is also cute.

Thanks BCK for posting different families on here. A nice break from the normal quo.

• EVELINA RAE January 18, 2012 at 10:05 am

Hey Sherley!

My feelings EXACTLY :)

• Sherley January 18, 2012 at 10:31 am

Hey Evelina! There are so many beautiful black families out there, I want to see all their children. Seeing my favs all the time is nice, but as with my men, I like to expand my horizons.

• Shaydy Oakz January 18, 2012 at 11:06 am

I wanna see Machine Gun Kelly’s family..

He has a biracial child(but he doesn’t have the Taye Diggs syndrome) and when she was singing her ABC’s he gushed over her it was too cute..

• lilkunta October 12, 2012 at 6:13 am

what is taye diggs syndrome ?

• EVELINA RAE January 18, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I know what you mean. I get REAL excited when I see a “new” family to the site, lol.

• Jasmine April 23, 2012 at 7:07 pm

YEA…I totally agree!

• EVELINA RAE January 17, 2012 at 5:47 pm

I, too, had no idea he was married, booo, lol, and had a son plus one on the way. Columbus has a terrible name, but is cute. Tanee is beautiful and little Short is a cute one!

• Shaydy Oakz January 17, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Did not know Columbus was married and had a kid that big..sad..

He’s a great dancer and actor, he’s very versatile..

• Ateya January 17, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Oh goodness, the families are beautiful!

• MRSREYNOLDS January 17, 2012 at 4:39 pm

colubus wife is beautiful!