ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

Actress Tia Mowry recently visited the Rachael Ray Show with her 6-month-old pal Cree. While on the show, Mowry discussed the concept of having a balance between work and motherhood. She also recognized husband Cory Hardrict as a great father.

Cory and Cree.
“Cory is really good with him. He changes his diaper, he feeds him… I kind of have to be like ok come on let me spend some time with me son! But, it’s great, it’s great.”

On finding the balance between work and mothering duties.
“It’s extremely hard, I’m just trying to keep it real, it’s hard to find that balance, I don’t really even know if there is a balance, but you know he motivates me to just go to work and be the best because I do all of this for him so, but I think he’s here too so.”

Check out Tia’s full interview here.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

8 Comments to “TIA MOWRY TALKS ABOUT HER HUSBAND AS FATHER AND FINDING THE BALANCE IN MOTHERHOOD”

• vonne January 21, 2012 at 7:47 pm

If you’ll check cory’s acting career, you’ll be surprised to see how much acting he did.

• vonne January 21, 2012 at 7:45 pm

if you check Cortr;s acting careerm you’ll be surrise about how much acting he did. i think he is producing and directing more.

• deedee January 19, 2012 at 1:55 am

Cree is adorable, I take her word for the great father her husband is, very few would say differently about their spouse (esp when their still together). However wasn’t feeling him on their reality show while she was pregnant. I sensed a ting of jealousy towards her (perhaps career wise) & he didn’t come across as sensitive as I expect a spouse 2 b during pregnancy! (Oh well, shrugs)

• Sherley January 18, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I’m noticing something, last Wednesday, after the premier of The Game, an article regarding Tia was put up & now today, same thing. If it’s a means to get us to discuss The Game the previous night, I’m game.

What happened in that episode as I missed it.

• Sigh January 18, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Cree is one of the cutest babies on this site.

• Misunderstood January 18, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Tia is the happiest mom in the world right now! Cree is a cutie for sure looking just like his daddy!

• EVELINA RAE January 18, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Why didn’t you put the picture of Tia and Cree actually with Rachael Ray? Cree was looking too friggin’ cute in his wool Elmo hat :)

• Angel*eyes January 18, 2012 at 10:52 am

I love Tia. She really enjoys being a mother.