TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SANDRA BULLOCK AND LOUIS’ SCHOOL RUN

Sandra Bullock was all smiles as she picked up her son Louis from preschool in Los Angeles, California today.

The pair have been spotted several times this week on their daily school run. Check out more photos below of the duo in the past week.

You can purchase Louis’ Boys’ Mackenzie Retro Lunch Bags for $13.50 HERE

Photos: Brooks/INFphoto.com/FameFlynet

Tags : Posted in : ActorsStyle & Gear

31 Comments to “SANDRA BULLOCK AND LOUIS’ SCHOOL RUN”

• raela February 2, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Oh another white woman adopting a black child and saving it from destruction. Please. She couldn’t find a white bay to adopt? He is cute but them white celebs adopting black babies and walking around with them lie trophies isn’t cool.

• MizDavis February 8, 2012 at 5:17 pm

I hope you are in process of adopting all the eligible Black children so the White folks don’t get to them.
      On second thought, I’d hate for you to poison their innocent minds.

Children without qualified parents need loving homes – period.
      Any time a child finds a good home is a cause for celebration.

• WriterSanti January 29, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Oh little guy…him and his frowns. LOL Cute

• Seriously January 29, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Hmmm, I really like movies like The Blind Side and The Help, and of course ALL OF TYLER PERRY MOVIES AND T.V SHOWS. So Sandy gets a pass from me. Maybe I will adopt one day.

• Misunderstood January 27, 2012 at 7:01 pm

My comment is still awaiting moderation all I said was Louis was cute and I wanted to bit his cheeks wow!

• Sherley January 27, 2012 at 7:26 pm

LOL. Almost all my comments were/are awaiting moderation. BCK is funny sometimes.

• jane January 27, 2012 at 11:48 am

what a cutie louis

• Seriously January 27, 2012 at 10:57 am

I like Sandra/lou and all but Im losing interest..they are not bringin’ it like other celeb moms and kids. Kind of boring…

• Smooth January 27, 2012 at 9:13 am

Congrats to Sandra. Louis looks adorable as always from head to toe. I’ve never seen this child looking ashy or unkempt.

• Deshay January 27, 2012 at 8:45 am

My favorite little guy , soooo cute Louis

• Sherley January 27, 2012 at 8:01 am

MY baby Louis!!! He’s such a gem! Love seeing him.

• EVELINA RAE January 27, 2012 at 8:30 am

More than Kenzo? lol

I enjoy seeing little Louis, too :)

• Sherley January 27, 2012 at 9:03 am

Lol. Idk..it’s a toss up between him, Kenzo, Egypt & Curtis Jr. Who by the way I’m suffering from not-seing-him-in-a-while-itis BCK.

• EVELINA RAE January 28, 2012 at 6:45 pm

I know what you mean about Louis, Curtis and Egypt, but we will disagree about Kenzo, lol, not one of my favourites. :P Add Tyger Turrentine, Hank Baskett, Romelo and Rodney Hill, Major Harris and we got my favourite celebrity baby boys :)

• Sherley January 28, 2012 at 6:53 pm

It’s ok to disagree, it’s part of life. I don’t like being around people who only agree with me or do things the same way I do.

I’m feeling Tyger, but Hank, Romelo, Rodney & Rocky aren’t my favs. But we’ll always have Louis. :)

• Misunderstood January 28, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Let me get in on this, Kenzo’s definitely not one of my favs neither is Hank but those Hill Brothers r byfar my favorite! Along with the Raymond Brothers, Chance, Nahla, Violet and Laila They’re so freakin cute! Louis is becoming one of my fav as well as Tyger!

• Lola January 27, 2012 at 5:28 am

Louis has to be the world’s most serious toddler. Ever.
    And definetely one of the cutest. :D

• NickyAngel January 27, 2012 at 1:44 am

I must also just say OMG, can’t I have him? This little boy is just so cute :-) and when he smiles…it’s just priceless

Greetings from Cape Town

• EVELINA RAE January 26, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Awe…look at picture number 3, he’s a cute one!

• Georgia January 26, 2012 at 9:13 pm

OMG he is so cute Sandra is blessed I love them.

• Trisha January 26, 2012 at 7:36 pm

OMG my Louis!!! He’s so cute, looks like he’s telling her about his day in the 4th thumbnail lol

**I find it a little weird they call it pre-school. Isn’t it just daycare? lol Or does rich people & celebs send their kids to pre-school early?

• Sherley January 27, 2012 at 8:02 am

It’s pre-school as it’s where our children go prior to going to school. Leave us working moms alone girl. Day care sounds so eh..pre-school sounds much better.

• Trisha January 27, 2012 at 10:24 am

I went to pre-school, & where i’m from pre-school is for children that are 3-4 yrs old. Daycare is for the younger kids. Unless its different in other states where you can send your kids to pre-school at any age lol. My friend is getting ready to send her little one to pre-school in the fall, she’s turning 4 next month.

• Sherley January 27, 2012 at 10:30 am

We like using pre-school better ok. My son was in day care till he was 3, then he went to pre-school. We like using the work pre-school over day care, so leave us alone. :)

• Alecia January 27, 2012 at 10:26 am

I don’t know abot the school Louis attends but at my 3 y/o’s pre school in addition to learing the alphabet, numbers, colors & shapes he’s also learning spanish & playing the piano. I’m proud to say that my baby can count to 20 in both english & spanish & recognizes three & four letter words.

• Kim January 27, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Wow I cant even count to 20 in Spanish(smile) I better save that pic of Louis smiling don’t know when we will see his smile again. Love him anyway, though.

• PlainMean January 28, 2012 at 2:24 pm

@Trisha, I was just thinking that and wondering if “daycare” is a southern term or what…

• MizDavis February 8, 2012 at 5:11 pm

To me, daycare is just babysitting.
      Preschool has a more academic focus. Usually at Louis age, preschool doesn’t run the full day or make not be 5 days a week. It just gets kids accustomed to a school setting.

• Misunderstood January 26, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Lou is a cutie I just want to bite his fat cheeks!

• keverno January 26, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Awww….Louis is in pre-school. Too cute!!! I’m happy for Sandra. She appears to be a good mommy.

• mel2 January 26, 2012 at 5:40 pm

awww Louis is soooo cute!