ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

GUESS THAT CELEBRITY KID!

Hint: This KID’s dad is a rapper. Guess that celebrity kid!

It’s Vada Wamwene Mescudi, the daughter of rapper Kid Cudi. Cudi uploaded this picture of his daughter on his blog yesterday with the caption: “Ladies and gentleman, I think its time you all meet the #1 love in my life. The lil lady thats kept me alive and made me a better man.”

Tags : Posted in : Games

14 Comments to “GUESS THAT CELEBRITY KID!”

• saying... February 2, 2012 at 5:26 pm

the name is probably only unusual if you are american…lots of people have such names if you travel to “the motherland”

• Seriously January 29, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Awh,cutie! She will be famous like her dad.

• Misunderstood January 27, 2012 at 6:58 pm

I guess right the clue gave it away! Kid Cudi she’s cute I thought she was a boy at first!

• yo January 27, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Based on his videos with no black women, i surely didn’t him him to have a child with a black woman.

Cute kid.

• Lunchtime Links With Cindy Crawford | BabyRazzi January 27, 2012 at 12:30 pm

[...] Kate Gosselin pinches pennies. (SheKnows Entertainment) Can you guess the adorable celebrity kid? (BlackCelebKids) Kourtney Kardashian’s baby bump is finally showing. (Hollybaby) Kathie Lee Gifford tells Kim [...]

• Shaydy Oakz January 27, 2012 at 12:04 pm

She look just like him..Kid Cudi is mixed with everything so who knows where the name came from but its unique..

• Victoria Pope January 27, 2012 at 5:57 pm

He’s Mexican and Black

• yo January 27, 2012 at 8:03 pm

He’s black and from Ohio.

• love kids January 29, 2012 at 11:35 am

actually he is mexican/native american/black his full name is Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi and his gf before he got famous was in fact black whether she’s the one he had his daughter with is another story

• Izaiah's Mommy January 27, 2012 at 11:51 am

Wow wat a name. She’s a cutie tho.

• Sherley January 27, 2012 at 10:58 am

I’m glad for Kid Cudi..it always takes a woman to make a man realize his worth ;).

She’s a cutie.

• Seriously January 27, 2012 at 10:47 am

I dont like this kid name..pplbe trying too hard nowadays. I dont know who Kid Cudi is but if its that boy who originally denied this kid, then Im glad he came around to be a father.

• Trisha January 27, 2012 at 10:25 am

Kid Cudi! I remember him talking about having a baby awhile ago. I wonder what’s the origin of her name.

• AskDontAssume January 29, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Her middle name is Kenyan…I think it means Little special girl or something like that….I guess I should have googled it b-4 responding. #ITried