ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KHLOE AND LAMAR PARTY WITH MARTIN LAWRENCE AND FAMILY

Actor Martin Lawrence celebrated his eldest daughter Jasmine’s 16th birthday this month. The celebrity bash was attended by lots of family and friends, including Khloe and Lamar Odom.

Khloe writes: “Martin Lawrence hosted a Sweet 16 party for his daughter Jasmine in Dallas and Lam and I were asked to come and surprise her. It was sooooooo fun for us to be a surprise LOL. We’re both big on going all out for birthdays so we obviously had a blast with this! We really enjoyed ourselves and were honored to have been asked :). It was so great spending time with their amazing, large, blended family! We loved every minute of it!”

Martin’s blended family consists of his ex-wife Patricia Southall, his current wife Shamika Gibbs, and their respective kids.

Photos:KhloeKardashian.celebuzz.com

Tags : Posted in : Actors

14 Comments to “KHLOE AND LAMAR PARTY WITH MARTIN LAWRENCE AND FAMILY”

• Umm.. January 30, 2012 at 10:39 pm

FYI Meela, Martin’s daughter is a huge Kardashian fan, so Martin surprised her with Khloé. I’m glad she was the Kardashian that represented for the family. Don’t like Kim at all! Khloé seems down to earth. You can see the excitement on Martin’s daughter’s face.

• Misunderstood January 30, 2012 at 6:13 pm

I like Khloe to me she’s the most normal Kardashian! Martin is my man he’s so silly Life and Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins are my movies! I bet they had a blast at the party!

• Meela January 30, 2012 at 4:23 pm

I love the look of discomfort on Lamar’s face, he’s proably hoping that his wife doesn’t say anything silly and disrespectful.

Khloe needs to just sit down and be a guest, this was not her family’s event, can you tell that I’m not a fan. I prefer her sister Kourtney, she is low drama compared to Khole and Kim.

• Martin Lawrence’s Daughter Celebrates Her Sweet 15 With Surprise Appearance from the Odoms [PHOTOS] | All Eyes On Who? January 30, 2012 at 2:33 pm

[...] source [...]

• guyanesechic January 30, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Martin is surrounded by all these pretty ladies… the lady in the back which i think is his ex wife looks like a mixture between Rihanna and Beyonce.

• Lunchtime Links With Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt | BabyRazzi January 30, 2012 at 12:31 pm

[...] Entertainment) Martin Lawrence celebrates his daughter’s 16th with a celeb-filled party. (BlackCelebKids) Lamar Odom admits that he’s jealous of Kourtney Kardashian’s pregnancy. (Hollybaby) [...]

• Tryna Makit January 30, 2012 at 12:25 pm

I love the little girl’s outfit in the front: the blazer with the black and white dress. Think I’ll be stealing this look, lol.

• Trisha January 30, 2012 at 11:02 am

Which ones are moms & which ones are daughters? LOL

Love Khole, Are you guys sure Lamar’s kids weren’t there? On Another blog, they showed Khole & the kids at Lamars game a few days ago. & Destiny was making faces from the sidelines lol

• yo January 30, 2012 at 11:01 am

I’m pretty sure the two kids to the left are not his. I believe the kid to his ex-wife’s left is her child with the DWTS guy, and the one in front of her may be the ex-wife’s kid, too. He only has ONE kid to the ex-Tisha Campbell look like. The other two on the right OBVIOUSLY are his. They look just like him.

• yo January 30, 2012 at 11:03 am

So I just verified that, yes, the little girl on the left is Emmitt Smith’s daughter. She is NOT Patricia’s daughter. She is her step-daughter. And, the little girl in the front is Skylar, Patricia and Emmitt’s child together.

• Sherley January 30, 2012 at 10:31 am

Thanks BCK for cutting them out.

Another site said Martin has 5 daughters! Whoa!

Happy sweet sixteen!!

• yo January 30, 2012 at 10:16 am

Khloe and Lamar were excited to go to a birthday party for a 16 year old that is NOT a family friend? OK.

• Sherley January 30, 2012 at 10:44 am

You know?

Maybe they are a fan of Shanaynay.

• mel2 January 30, 2012 at 10:14 am

Glad to see all the exes coming together for a happy celebration. Other celebrities should take note.