PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

NICK ‘MAN OF THE YEAR’ CANNON WAS BUILT FOR FATHERHOOD

Nick Cannon has been selected as Bleu magazine’s man of the year. In an interview with the media source Cannon said that he was made to be a father. Nick states, “I was built for fatherhood.  I grew up in a family with a lot of kids. I have taken care of kids my whole life.  As soon as my children were born, they became first and everything else became secondary.”

Although many did not believe that his marriage to Mariah Carey would last, Nick has attributed their relationship success to romance. As Cannon explains, “Mariah and I are both hopeless romantics.  We just made a pact to say that we want to be in this because we enjoy each other and we love each other. We want to be successful at being in a relationship; we want to have a good time.”

Mariah and Nick are parents to 9-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe. The couple wedded on April 30, 2008.

Tags : Posted in : Actors

7 Comments to “NICK ‘MAN OF THE YEAR’ CANNON WAS BUILT FOR FATHERHOOD”

• jane February 2, 2012 at 11:25 am

i think nick is gonna be an amazing dad with his supportive wife beside him

• Misunderstood February 1, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I like Nick and the love he has for his kids and wife is priceless kudos Nick!

• Pisces February 1, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Hi Misunderstood! How are you doing? So nice to see you back here on the regular. You are a nice one!

• Misunderstood February 1, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Hi Pisces, I’m doing good your sweet as well I always enjoy your comments! I hope your having an outstanding day talk to you soon. :)

• Pisces February 1, 2012 at 2:21 pm

So nice and well deserved. He has a lot of achievements under his belt to be proud of. Hope he and his wife make it through the long haul.

• Sherley February 1, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Yes he does deserve it. Although he hasn’t been a father for a full year yet, he sure has been the proudest.

• theyknow February 1, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Congrats, he deserves it!!