ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

T.I. AND TINY HAVING A BABY?

Is Tiny pregnant? Maybe so. Tale Tela reports, “In a preview of next week’s episode, the pint-sized singer can be seen visiting a doctor’s office where he tells her she is pregnant. Another clip from the new episode then shows Tiny sitting down to have dinner with T.I., where she tells him that she is expecting their fifth baby together.”

In previous interviews, T.I. and Tiny have discussed the possibility of having more children in the distant future. The couple currently parents King, Major, Domani, Messiah, Deyjah, and Zonnique. T.I. and Tiny’s newest addition will be the seventh child in the Harris clan.

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

33 Comments to “T.I. AND TINY HAVING A BABY?”

• ih8overpopulation April 29, 2012 at 5:19 pm

T.I. really needs to consider getting a vasectomy

• Umm... May 8, 2013 at 8:19 am

Why stop having children? He obviously loves all the children he has. They can afford it. Some people are meant to have big families. Its only a problem if he stops being part of the other childrens lives which he hasn’t.

• Madaa April 25, 2012 at 1:37 pm

That is so CUTE.. another baby. Amazing.. ((:

• denise February 2, 2012 at 9:40 pm

I love watching the show but I’m sorry Tiny reminds me of Miss Piggy (her face) & listening to her talk makes my head hurt but besides that, I think she is a good mother and a great wife.

• jane February 2, 2012 at 11:41 am

Oh thats great news! i hope its a girl cos the harris family is actually running out of girls

• Oxford'13 February 2, 2012 at 8:21 am

Making “feet for shoes”, thought that’s what married people were supposed to do :-)

• NikNak February 2, 2012 at 5:20 am

I’m just not a proponent of a heap of kids, unless some of those kids are adopted.

The earth has limited resources, and I can’t see why we have to add to the population when there are already enough people on this planet, and plenty all over the world who need a good home.

• Oxford'13 February 2, 2012 at 8:16 am

Which would you rather; a family that has nine kids but all nine kids are being guided into the professions of medicine, law and/or engineering with every career based on a written philanthropic manifesto or a family of two or three kids being raised to do nothing but look out for themselves while ignoring the proverbs “to whom much is given, much is required” and “charity begins at home“.

• Kc February 2, 2012 at 3:22 am

Wow another one!

• WriterSanti February 2, 2012 at 2:26 am

Yeah I totally agree

• khrish February 2, 2012 at 10:25 am

me too

• Kristen February 1, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Just because that preview showed that doesn’t mean she’s definitely pregnant. I’ve seen alot of shows previews make something look like something it isn’t. But anyways I love T.I. and Tiny and I think people talking about how Tiny looks all the time is terrible!!! Leave her alone; she is beautiful inside and out and I think they take good care of their kids. Just cause King is spoiled doesn’t make them bad parents. Mine are spoiled too; you just have to get them back under better control.

• holly February 1, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Congrats on the baby, but they already have enough as it is.We all know that toya can’t let tiny have the spotlight for so long so everybody needs to look out for toya coming up pregnant.She had to marry early because Ti and Tiny got marry.The big difference is the harris been together for years and the wrights been together for a couple of months.

• so what ! February 1, 2012 at 5:23 pm

I like these 2 2gether…so g0od 4 them.

• zaire February 1, 2012 at 5:03 pm

GODD FOR THEM

• Trisha February 1, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Love them & i love the show. I think a little girl would be nice for them, especially since they lost a little girl a while ago.

All the kids a well behaved except King, that Memaw done spoiled him rotten lol. Reminds me of my nephew & my mom. My nephew never wants to go home, he just wants to stay w/ his grandma LOL

I like how on every episode, it focus on a different kid & you get to learn their different personalities. Messiah is gonna be a special man. He wrote a great play/book.

• Adrienne February 1, 2012 at 4:22 pm

I think this is the baby that they lost. A baby girl. I don’t think Tiny is pregnant right now.

• Misunderstood February 1, 2012 at 2:50 pm

@miss namatovu I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!! Do Tiny and TI really need anymore kids for real! I think all the kids r beautiful but they have no control over them now especially their’s together!

• theyknow February 1, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Tiny has her days where I’m like wtf, but she is really a cute girl. I hope they are expecting.

• Izaiah's Mommy February 1, 2012 at 12:58 pm

I hope they have a girl n favor T.I. Tiny was cute wen she was in xscape. Idk wat happened !

• Pisces February 1, 2012 at 12:34 pm

LOL at all the previous comments.

• Angel February 1, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Congrats….i hope the baby looks like TI :-/

• khrish February 2, 2012 at 10:24 am

Me too.

• Trisha February 2, 2012 at 10:32 am

Major looks EXACTLY like Tiny and he is the cutest little man. Stop being so shallow. This woman may not be no model, but she got a man that really loves her. How many females can say that? Not very many.

All these people talking about her looks, i wonder how they look? I’m sure they aren’t Victoria Secrete model, & their man isn’t no Mr. GQ (that’s if they even have man)

• Maryam February 1, 2012 at 12:23 pm

They already have half of a basketball team sheesh. But congrats.

• miss namatovu February 1, 2012 at 12:18 pm

I hate to say this, but Tiny needs to slap her plastic surgeon for doing her like that. I see her friend Tamar is following in her footsteps. Congrats on the baby

• Diva February 1, 2012 at 2:06 pm

miss namatovu what are you talking about, tiny is natually beautiful, if surgery did that I say sue the doctor….in either case…congrats to them if they can afford it I say go ahead but do agree she need to raise her own children if she going to have so many so they won’t turn out to be spoiled like King just taking over everything.

• khrish February 2, 2012 at 10:24 am

Oh, Please!

• DEESHA February 2, 2012 at 4:46 pm

NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL???? LMAO !!!!!!!! MAYBE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER!

• Annie are you OK? February 2, 2012 at 11:29 pm

just because you can afford to take care of a child doesnt mean you need to have one…they have no control over the crew they already have and it looks like King is raising himself…buying clothes and having parties has nothing to do with parenting

• Sherley February 1, 2012 at 11:57 am

O. M. G! SMH.

• EVELINA RAE February 6, 2012 at 8:20 am

I know what you mean Sherely. I LOVE me some Harris family and Major, Domani and Deyjah are my favourites, but 6 kids between you is enough, in my opinion. Children are a blessing and they didn`t have them back to back, well after Messiah (11), Domani(10) and Deyjah (10, too) were born. I`ll say congratulations and hope for another beautiful Deyjah Imani Harris or even a pretty Zonnique Pullins, would do.

• Resse February 1, 2012 at 11:50 am

Wonderful. I hope they’re having a girl if this is true.