ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TV WATCH: TINY PREGNANCY RUMOR DEBUNKED

Fans of T.I. and Tiny who were hoping for an addition to the Harris clan were disappointed by episode nine of T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle. Although Tiny has baby fever the singer is not pregnant with the couple’s seventh child just yet.

In the episode, Tiny desires to have more children and visits the doctor who tells her that she needs to make healthier decisions to become pregnant again. Although she goes bike riding with Tip in an attempt at a healthier lifestyle Tiny falls off the track and T.I. is left to ride alone.

Check out the full episode here!

Photo:Blog.Vh1.com

9 Comments to “TV WATCH: TINY PREGNANCY RUMOR DEBUNKED”

• honeykinz February 12, 2012 at 7:30 pm

T.I. is FUNNY! lmao …i was watching the episode you posted…

“you know i saw you in the club and i thought you was okay…then i saw you riding that bike at night!” lmao

i never watch this show, i might start

• Lisa February 8, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Miss old piggy!!! TI is fine!

• bck reader February 8, 2012 at 3:00 pm

i unexpectedly like this show as well. wouldn’t go right to love. but i like seeing T.I. interact with his family. he takes a genuine interest in his kids’ activities and performance at school.

• Umm.. February 8, 2012 at 2:44 pm

I am definitely a fan of this show. Tiny and T.I. are such a beautiful couple. Love them together. He really knows his wife and she knows her husband. They love each other unconditionally. You can tell. He lights up when she walks in the room and the way she looks at him. I can’t help but to smile when watching their show. The bike riding scene was so funny. His chain fell off and dude stopped, not to see if T.I. needed help, but to pass him a doggone CD and ask him to be his manager. LMBO! I also love the way the show comes on. T.I. takes Major from Tiny, kisses him and reaches for his wife. He cups her butt and scoots her next to him. So cute.

Peace and Happiness Everyone! Happy Wednesday! ✌

• khalil February 8, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Yes!lol

• Toni ToniToni February 8, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I love this show! I love them 2 together! They just go very well with each other.

• TheChozenOne February 8, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I watched this show and I was pretty confused because one minute she was like she was pregnant and then the next minute of the show, she was wanting to have a baby. Idk tho but I like the show overall..

• M'sgirl February 8, 2012 at 11:52 am

I love this show too!! I like the way they interact with each other it is so cute and real.

• Trisha February 8, 2012 at 11:42 am