TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

HEATHER HEADLEY AND SON AT REHEARSAL

Heather Headley and 2-year-old David hang out at rehearsal. Headley and other music artists are preparing to honor singing legend Judy Garland in a song-for-song re-creation concert. The singers will perform all of Garland’s selections from her debut appearance at Carnegie Hall in 1961.

Heather recently took to Facebook about motherhood saying, “…It’s funny how these little people take your heart, twist it around and then hand it back and say ‘now try to live like you did before!’ Impossible! i never thought i could love someone this much (outside of his dad – that is)! and this is why i catch all of his colds…too much kissing! i’m pretty private when it comes to my ‘boys,’ but i thought i’d share with you today. this is my little Commander. okay, i have to go… i’m being summoned!”

In addition to preparing for the Judy Garland concert, Headley is on the Valentine Love Tour with Andrea Bocelli. Heather won one GRAMMY Award in 2010 though she was unable to attend the ceremony this year due to prior engagements.

Photos: BroadayWorld

23 Comments to “HEATHER HEADLEY AND SON AT REHEARSAL”

• onbling casino review June 24, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Gaining the sharpened surge within National gambler popularity inside the 1960 Split different twos only if the particular dealer’s minute card is only two in order to 6. The Caribbean screen held in which various on-line gambling rules added beneath United states laws are inconsistent relevant to the particular trade services deal while using the human body’s GATS.

Lender Wager onbling casino review this specific guess table bets from the person, towards the financial institution.
    A different positive facet is that it might be aimed toward visitors mainly and
    will employ a minimum have an effect on this
    less well off Tha

• Ohverly Critical » Blog Archive » first look at HEATHER HEADLEY’s SON david February 20, 2012 at 12:14 pm

[...] Source Next Post » [...]

• Bri February 19, 2012 at 11:12 pm

This picture is old.

• WriterSanti February 19, 2012 at 2:40 am

Cute little guy

• khalil February 18, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Wow I didn’t know she had a biracial son.Well I hope she comes out with some new music because she is a great artist.

• Arilee February 18, 2012 at 12:09 pm

She’s a R&B/ gospel singer. Very big in the 90′s, but still well know to many.

• Misunderstood February 17, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Love love love her In my mind that’s my song!!!!!!! :)

• EVELINA RAE February 16, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I’m liking David’s sweater.

• jade February 16, 2012 at 3:17 pm

*sings* in my mind, i’ll ALWAYS be his lady!
    i love heather headley.

• browngurl February 16, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Yes, her son is mixed. She is married to Brian Musso. They attended college together at Northwestern. I believe he works in finance.

• guyanesechic February 16, 2012 at 2:50 pm

i love that song.. “i wish i was”… cute baby from far he likes look jennifer hudson son.

• Oxford 2013 February 16, 2012 at 2:42 pm

BCK Thanks for featuring my favorite Trini sister and her handsome little man. To me he looks more like his daddy …but this picture of Heather and David is old, would be nice to see a new one of them and other Caribbean/West Indian celebs.

• susan colllins February 17, 2012 at 7:21 pm

there is a more recent pic of him on heather website

• Tryna Makit February 16, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Sweet; he looks a lot like his (fine) Daddy.

• Naysha February 16, 2012 at 1:50 pm

He is so cute handsome…. I love Heather Headley’s music…. She is a great singer…. Didn’t know she had a son though…. Way to go not all clelebs like to put their personal lives out there for the world to know!!!!!!!!

• Creole Lady February 16, 2012 at 1:19 pm

I thought she was holding Jennifer Hudson’s son David, he is so cute.

• Victoria Pope February 16, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I thought that as well. Yes he is very cute.

• Creole Beauty February 16, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I thought she was holding Jennifer Hudson’s son David, he is cute.

• Alecia February 16, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Awe, David is a cutie, good combination of mom & dad Brian.

• CookiesMilk&MakeUp February 16, 2012 at 12:32 pm

He is such a handsome boy! I see love written all over her beautiful face! This picture makes me smile just looking at their smiles, a great pick me for me while I work. Heather, thank you for sharing & God Bless!

• Pam February 16, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Awww! I didn’t even know she was pregnant!!! Happy for her!!!!

• Sherley February 16, 2012 at 11:34 am

Awww..looks like mom.

*walks away singing..I wish I wasn’t in love with you…*

• EverythingisEverything February 16, 2012 at 11:30 am