TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

OUT AND ABOUT: HEIDI KLUM, ELLEN POMPEO, AND KIDS

Model Heidi Klum was spotted heading to karate class with her sons Johan,5, and Henry,6, on February 18, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. Leni,7, and Lou,2,(not pictured) and their nannies followed closely behind the trio.

Actress Ellen Pompeo and daughter Stella Ivery,2, were photographed arriving at a friends house in West Hollywood, CA on February 18, 2012.

Photos:FameFlynet

19 Comments to “OUT AND ABOUT: HEIDI KLUM, ELLEN POMPEO, AND KIDS”

• WriterSanti February 23, 2012 at 2:20 am

Nice pix

• KekeB February 21, 2012 at 10:11 am

So sad about Heidi and Seal… they seemed so happy and in love. i hope they reconcile.

• NickyAngel February 21, 2012 at 3:48 am

Heidi looks so sad

• germanwom25 February 21, 2012 at 4:20 pm

I don´t think so at all…she always used to have this kind of face expression (even more worse). Now Ppl read sadness in her face b/c of what happened. lol

• kaylnn February 20, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Okay to all the mommys in here.. How long did you allow your baby to take the binky (pacifier)? I am not a mother but I have a neice and 2 nephews and they were not sucking a pacifier at two years of age. Is sucking one at that age okay?

• Trisha February 21, 2012 at 1:30 am

I’m not a mother but I was on the Binky for a …you can say a “extended period of time” lmao. People say it messes up the kids teeth, & my teeth are straight & i never worn braces. People say it delays speech, but i was fine. My binky was my best friend, like a comfort blanket LOL. When i turned like 3, i was not allowed to leave the house w/ it & only had it when i was bed. I personally don’t see anything wrong w/ a 2-3 year old w/ the binky.
      My friend’s daughter had the binky till she was 3. & she stopped using it on her own. She just woke up one morning & didn’t want it any more lol. Every family is different & i believe it should be up to the parents when they feel like their kid shouldn’t have the pacifier anymore. From my personal experience, i don’t believe any of the myths that come w/ pacifier usage & I think 2 yrs old is ok for the binky. If you worried about speech issues, then only allow the binky in the bed.

• germanwom25 February 21, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Shouldn´t be this out of rule, as long as it will not be carried too far….I still see it as ok, around the age of 2…Some children so as some parents can´t say bye bye to the binky so soon. I personally hate critisicm about the pacifier-thing.

• Sherley February 21, 2012 at 11:19 am

My son was done at 9 months. If you can blab words at me, you do not need a binky. I didn’t care if he wanted it or not..it was gone. He didn’t fuss much witout it.

My brother used one till he was 3. I would ‘lose’ it but my mother would buy another one. We didn’t know he could talk till he was 3. That’s why he’s slow now. I’m joking. :). He was my favorite brother as he never tattle taled on me..he was too busy sucking on his pacifier.

• Trisha February 21, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Lmao sherley my sisters said the same thing about me w/ the pacifier like you felt about your brother! My big sister would always mess w/ me b/c i never spoke up b/c of the binky then one day i got fed up & told on her & my whole family was shocked that i actually told on her lmao b/c i wasn’t much of a talker even tho i knew how to talk.

• Sherley February 22, 2012 at 8:57 am

Lol. Have to watch out for the late binky suckers. :)

• Trisha February 20, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Stella is a cutie! I love how she dresses.

Johan is so cute. His hair looks darker than he looked when his hair was longer

• Maryam February 20, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Stella is adorable! Love her tights with her little sneakers! As far as her hair she’s FINE! she’s a baby. The Klum children are as adorable ad always! :)

• Sherley February 20, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Stella is a cutie. Hair needs a lil mosturizer though (as I run to do mine).

My thoughts are with the Klum children.

• connie1 February 21, 2012 at 11:43 pm

YES, LET THEIR HAIR GROW OUT. ITS SO GORGEOUS!

• connie1 February 21, 2012 at 11:44 pm

LET THOSE CURLS GROW BACK. I LOVE THEIR NATURAL HAIR!

• Misunderstood February 20, 2012 at 12:55 pm

All the kids r beautiful! Heidi looks a little stressed which is understandable!

• ... February 20, 2012 at 1:03 pm

I read somewhere they started, like all other breakups,having a nasty custody battle…i thought they were different and I am hoping, just for the kids that that news was wrong…

• Victoria February 20, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Reading something in a tabloid doesn’t make it true. No one even knows if they’re going to reconcile or not. Tabloids come out every week with statements from these “sources”, but nothing has been said from the horses mouth.

• ... February 20, 2012 at 3:58 pm

I know they are not always true, that is why I said i hope that it is not true…