ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

CHRIS AND ADRIENNE BOSH ARE ‘OVER THE MOON’

Adrienne Bosh proudly shows off her baby bump in a revealing photo shoot. Adrienne and her husband, NBA player Chris Bosh, are expecting their first child together and both are extremely ecstatic.

Adrienne tweets, “Starting a family is such an amazing experience..As u can see we are over the moon!”

The couple are reportedly expecting a baby boy in early spring.

Photos:Adrienne Bosh/April Belle Photo

Tags : , Posted in : Bump WatchFeatured

26 Comments to “CHRIS AND ADRIENNE BOSH ARE ‘OVER THE MOON’”

• Daphne March 1, 2012 at 11:40 pm

She looks like Mariah Carey and Mel Brown from the side. And he looks like Tyson. Nice pics, nothing to jump up and down about. The large bellies are no surprise with celebs. They often pretend to be pregnant and just grew in the last month of the pregnancy. Many of them use surrogates. Which is why they only have large bellies for a month or 2. And magically, soon as baby is out, its flat as a board again. Give me a break, they use surrogates more than we know!

• JustMe ;-) February 26, 2012 at 10:13 pm

She looks,really pretty

• shell12 February 26, 2012 at 9:38 am

Wow this fake baby bump stuff is ridiculous.How sad that we have come to a time where you can’t even carry your on child without people who don’t know you from jump CLAIM they know you aren’t pregnant.

• puddingpop February 24, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Oh plzzzz, that is a real baby bump, look at her heavy breasts. I have a book with pic of Bey too. Yes she did carry that baby, yall know Bey neva had any knockers like ones she have now,lol. Also read that she breastfeed, so she carried and had her own daughter. Don’t know this couple, but congrats anyway.

• deedee February 24, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Those pics are absolutely gorgeous and so tasteful!

• cindy February 24, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Adrienne has been tracking her progression on Twitter and you can see the physical changes month by month. Google the pics of LeBron James’ New Years Eve party and Adrienne is clearly showing.

• shannon February 23, 2012 at 8:18 pm

The belly did appear out of nowhere BUT….on her Twitter page she has belly shots. So i guess she really is prego. Mystery solved…lol.

• Ohverly Critical » Blog Archive » ADRIENNE BOSH “baby bump” photos February 23, 2012 at 7:43 pm

[...] husband, NBA player Chris Bosh, are expecting their first child together this Spring according to BCK, who also confirmed the couple are expecting a baby [...]

• WriterSanti February 23, 2012 at 2:56 am

wth @ “revealing?” Nice pix though and congrats to them

• J February 23, 2012 at 1:37 am

she’s been posting pics of herself for months on twitter and her belly has been gradually getting bigger… ever think that the flat tummy pics are old? i hate conspiracy theorists

• ashley February 22, 2012 at 10:19 pm

baby boy is going to be soooo handsome and she is so pretty

• Meela February 22, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Photos don’t always in real time.

What we see could have been taken months ago

• Bre February 22, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Wow at some of these comments.

These pics are lovely…

• JustMe February 22, 2012 at 5:21 pm

I guess this is the new celebrity trend. Flat tummy one day then all of a sudden a giant baby bump. Cute pics though.

• L-Boog February 22, 2012 at 4:40 pm

She looks like Mariah Carey

• Victoria February 22, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I don’t see it.

• EVELINA RAE February 22, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Adrienne is beautiful!

The first picture was beautiful until I saw everything after her hand o_O

• Miami February 22, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Congrats family.

• theyknow February 22, 2012 at 3:21 pm

I thought I had just seen a pic of her with a flat belly as well?? But anywho congrats to the two of them!!

• Gray eyed Cutie February 22, 2012 at 3:14 pm

What is going on with all these fake baby bumps? There is nothing wrong with getting a surrogant, but why go through all the sherades? it just does not make any sense to me. Arn’t those baby bellies heavy and hot?

• Proud Mommy March 3, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I didn’t show until I was six months. My butt was the only thing that grew. I still didn’t get really big until I was 8 months. Everyone’s different. Technically you’re only supposed to gain 25 lbs… People who do too much get too big!

• MRSREYNOLDS February 22, 2012 at 3:07 pm

shes beautiful…..chris not so much….

• CHERYL February 22, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I KNEW IT!

• Misunderstood February 22, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Am I the only one seeing this belly appear from out of nowhere! We’ve got another ******* happening! I just saw a picture of her with a belly so flat don’t believe it!

• blackbeauty February 22, 2012 at 2:59 pm

OMG…please don’t start I can’t take anymore fake baby bumps…lol!!

• Surprise February 23, 2012 at 4:37 pm

I was thinking the same thing. After seeing this picture I thought I was going crazy or something, I know I’m getting old but not that old. LOL