ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

RO SHON’S LATEST “ROMIX”

Disney’s Shake It Up star Ro Shon is continuing to show that along with his acting skills, he can sing!

Ro Shon is excited and proud of his recent “ROmix” video where he sings Adele’s Got It All. He even tweeted, “DOWNLOAD NOWWW!!!! YERP YERP! Love yall. Lemmi know whatchu think…[sic]”

Check it out below and tell us what you think:

GOT IT ALL (ADELE – ROLLING IN THE DEEP ROMIX) by ROSHONMUSIC

Roshon’s EP, I Am Ro Shon, is now available on Itunes!

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

8 Comments to “RO SHON’S LATEST “ROMIX””

• Aexis April 4, 2012 at 11:53 am

He is hot like idk what i love him i’m in love w/ him

• RIA February 25, 2012 at 1:26 am

HE DID A GREAT JOB ON THIS MIX #THUMBSUP….

• EVELINA RAE February 24, 2012 at 8:12 am

I think he’s so cute!

I remember him from Camp Rock :P

• Welp February 23, 2012 at 4:57 pm

@Raye righhhttt
    Plus I don’t think college is for everyone

• Aexis April 4, 2012 at 11:58 am

I remember him from camp rock 1 &2 & from spiderman 2 ttylxox ;) :)

• Raye February 23, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Roshon is a Grown Man he’s is finished with high school he’s 20 years old going on 21.. So What are you guys talking about ?

• Teacher February 23, 2012 at 10:23 am

Please parents, focus on this young man’s education first that is the most important thing!

• Jetsetter February 23, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I agree,with this comment,don’t get me wrong as a teen I love seeing young actors,dancer,singers,and etc.But I really think the key ingridents to sucess is education and hard work at your craft.No disrespect to Roshon on any young teen sensation out there but lately its seems that the media is saying all you need to be a success is looks and a youtube account.And I think it’s important to know that if you don’t sing or dance or whatever that there are plenty of other carrers to pursue.Thats just my two cents:)