MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

KEVIN HART, CHRIS BOSH, AND THEIR PREMIERE PALS

Kevin Hart, along with his son Hendrix and daughter Heaven, attended the screening of ‘Think Like a Man’ at the Cobb Plaza 12 Theaters on February 25, 2012 in Orlando, Florida.

Also in attendance were expectant parents Chris and Adrienne Bosh. The couple are expecting their first child in early spring.

Movie “Think Like A Man” stars Gabrielle Union, Kevin Hart, Terrence J, Regina Hall, and more! Click here to watch the trailer.

Photos: RollingOut

38 Comments to “KEVIN HART, CHRIS BOSH, AND THEIR PREMIERE PALS”

• monica April 30, 2012 at 12:16 pm

my daughters name is Roy’elle is that ghetto????

• Libra February 28, 2012 at 3:27 pm

@ Sherly, I totally agree!! LOL, when I was reading Serenity comments( misery loves company, popped up in my thoughts)Smh, but ofcourse this is America, so people can think/ say what they want, now as far as commenting to the ignorant comments…. no can do!

• Misunderstood February 27, 2012 at 5:18 pm

I’m going to see this movie even though I don’t care for Steve Harvey

• EVELINA RAE February 27, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Terrence and Kevin need a stylist ’cause the’re attire isn’t red carpet ready o_O

I LOVE LaLa’s dress, very stylish!

• theyknow February 28, 2012 at 12:30 pm

They look like hey I’m just here to show my face..LOL!!

• EVELINA RAE February 28, 2012 at 5:20 pm

LMAO Exactly!

• Lunchtime Links With Hollywood’s Hottest Celebrity Couples | BabyRazzi February 27, 2012 at 12:53 pm

[...] set to play the president again! (SheKnows Entertainment) Kevin Hart shows off his premiere pals. (BlackCelebKids) ‘Teen Mom’ posts “sexy” personal photos – too much? (Hollybaby) [...]

• Sherley February 27, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Some people have bad days & come on blogs to unlease them. Thank goodness for blogs..it saves people from having to actually face their issues.

• Me 2 February 27, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Sometimes I comment on these blogs out of bordem at work like today for instance.

• Sherley February 27, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Most people come on blogs because they like that blog. But you have some others who are downright miserable & use blogs like it’s their therapy session.

• Trisha February 27, 2012 at 3:54 pm

lmao yes Sherley!

• Pisces February 27, 2012 at 2:00 pm

LOL. Good one, Sherley and you did not even have to cuss…not that there’s anything wrong with that as long as BCK allows it.

You are a class act, honestly and I enjoy you.

If you, myself and many other regulars choose to stay on here 24 hours it is our prerogative. We all have paid for the computers and the internet service that we are using.

The comments/visits we make help pay the bills for BCK and for Black History month this is something real that we can do to support Black enterprise and our Black celebrities.

• Pisces February 27, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Yep…sometimes. It takes a variety of parts to make a whole. Wouldn’t it be “boring” if everyone were the same?

• Sherley February 27, 2012 at 2:44 pm

But you love it!

• Misunderstood February 27, 2012 at 5:14 pm

@Sherley lmmfao ooh I’m dying laughing over here u need a beating! Lmao that was a good one! Sherley kun by yae in my(Barber shop voice) still laughing

• Sherley February 29, 2012 at 9:07 am

:). I am getting tired of these uneducated, unloved, senseless, immature, misguided kids coming in here & trying to turn BCK into a 90210 blog. When they come at me, they are going to know how a real, grown woman gives it.

The sad part is these are the girls my son has to choose from. He likes older women, so I may have to allow him to find a college girl..you know a young cougar in training. ;).

• Pisces February 29, 2012 at 3:06 pm

• Sherley February 27, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Kevin’s children are cute..whew!

Hope Chris Bosh’s child receives the same luck.

IDK about this movie though.

• juice February 27, 2012 at 11:38 am

Kevin Hart has beautiful kids; especially his lil girl.

• guyanesechic February 27, 2012 at 11:26 am

i love kevin hart he is so funny. i saw him on my birthday and he did a great job as usual. i love how he talks about his family members into his rountine. his kids are adorable… i like the name heaven.. very sweet.

• Trisha February 27, 2012 at 11:07 am

Kevin Harts kids are so cute!

• Trisha February 27, 2012 at 11:47 am

Oh & i love the look Heaven is giving the person lmao.

• Serenity February 27, 2012 at 10:39 am

Heavenly? Black people and celebrities, stop naming your kids these ridiculous first names. If uoi want to have a unique name then use it as a middle name night NOT a first name!

• Me 2 February 27, 2012 at 10:52 am

Heavenly is relatively normal compared to some of the names I’ve come across.

• Trisha February 27, 2012 at 11:46 am

Heaven is a name, its just not a common name. Someone could say Serenity isn’t a name b/c it’s a noun but that’s your name, correct?
        People name their kids Sage, & it’s also a herb. There’s nothing wrong w/ giving your kid a unique name…as long as its not hard to pronounce & doesn’t come from a crazy object.

• Serenity February 27, 2012 at 11:58 am

Duh of Serenity isn’t a real name. I’m just using it as a stern name for this. I have a real name. And no Heaven isn’t a real name. Heaven is Heaven not a name for a child.

• Me 2 February 27, 2012 at 11:56 am

Says who? Apparently they are names or else we wouldn’t be having this conversation. I totally agree that some names are ridiculous but heaven and heavenly are far from “creative”. For instance the name Jermajesty now that was creative.

• Serenity February 27, 2012 at 12:04 pm

Its not a real name and neither.is Tyger, Rugby,Ja’Quana and all the awful names y’all naming your kids these days.

• HEAVEN February 27, 2012 at 5:22 pm

@Trisha Heaven IS a name otherwise it would not be my name. There’s nothing wrong with the name Heaven. Heaven Lee/Leigh is a common cliche name [thank goodness my middle name isn't lee] but still Heaven is a nice name. I don’t see anything wronmg with it. But it is YOUR opinion nonetheless.

• SoWhat? February 27, 2012 at 6:26 pm

What a nice, unoffensive comment. You deserve a halo and a star for that, Heaven.

• connie1 February 27, 2012 at 9:11 pm

SERENITY…WHAT MAKES GIANI AND CHLOE REAL NAMES? I DONT LIKE THOSE NAMES.

• Celeste February 28, 2012 at 6:45 am

Because Chloe, etc. are European (traditional) names. Serenity likes Europe more than creativity. lol

• lovey February 27, 2012 at 11:09 am

It’s Heaven Lee Hart, not Heavenly, it’s quite simple and cute I think.

• theyknow February 27, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Why r u on every post worrying about what people have named their kids???

• Serenity February 27, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Because i can and i just did…Jealous much? BOOM

• theyknow February 27, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Why would I be jealous?? I’m at work surfing the web cause I can…

• Pisces February 27, 2012 at 3:38 pm

LOL…Oh..I’m sorry “theyknow” but you are KILLING me today! You and her are cracking me up. Sorry to be in the biz.

• connie1 February 27, 2012 at 9:10 pm

PLEASE GIVE US AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU THINK IS A NORMAL NAME?