ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

NAHLA AUBRY SPORTS SOME TRENDY ‘CHOOZES’

Could there be a new fashion trend on the rise? Not too long ago, cutie Nahla, daughter of Oscar winner Halle Berry and model Gabriel Aubry, was spotted rocking a funky fun two-some on her feet.

The mixed-pattern footwear comes from the kids clothing line Chooze that also helps families facing financial hardships. Fashion with a mission? Interesting concept, no? Maybe they’ve got more than one fashion trend to look out for. Learn more about this great line and their philanthropic efforts at www.choozeshoes.com.

Get Nahla’s Dance in Posies Fabrics for $44.00 – $48.00 Here.

What do you think?

Photo Source

Tags : Posted in : Style & Gear

7 Comments to “NAHLA AUBRY SPORTS SOME TRENDY ‘CHOOZES’”

• コーチ 正規品 October 27, 2013 at 6:58 am

{
    {I have|I’ve} been {surfing|browsing} online more than {three|3|2|4} hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours. {It’s|It is} pretty worth enough
    for me. {In my opinion|Personally|In my view}, if all {webmasters|site owners|website owners|web owners} and bloggers made good
    content as you did, the {internet|net|web} will be {much more|a lot more} useful than ever before.|
    I {couldn’t|could not} {resist|refrain from} commenting.
    {Very well|Perfectly|Well|Exceptionally well} written!|
    {I will|I’ll} {right away|immediately} {take hold of|grab|clutch|grasp|seize|snatch} your {rss|rss feed} as I {can
    not|can’t} {in finding|find|to find} your {email|e-mail} subscription
    {link|hyperlink} or {newsletter|e-newsletter} service.
    Do {you have|you%2

• Sherley March 1, 2012 at 8:46 am

Wearing mixed matched shoes in nothing new. Punky Brewster did it a long time ago. I don’t blink an eye when I see it now.

• Trisha February 29, 2012 at 10:37 pm

I love the mission, kind of like Toms
    But they are actually cute. But i don’t think they should come in adult sizes lol. The adult shoes look very immature, but are very cute for little kids. & looking on the website, a lot of the shoes aren’t that mismatched. They might be the same color but w/ a little different design

• Pisces February 29, 2012 at 1:02 pm

WRONG! I love Nahla too, but BCK’s HOME PAGE today reflects a variety of celebrity kids (OMG Girlz/ Shaq’s kids)with the emphasis as always of them being associated with Blackness.

Just a slight technicality. Nahla has a birthday coming soon. Yaay!

• Pisces February 29, 2012 at 1:09 pm

This was in response to Gianna/Serenity/Creole Beauty…not to my buddy Misunderstood.

• Misunderstood February 29, 2012 at 1:00 pm

I would of thought the child had on 2 different shoes! Not my style but Nahla’s still beutiful!

• Ms. J February 29, 2012 at 12:59 pm

In middle school this boy from new york came to live down south and he wore two different shoes. That’s what they did or do he said.

I like the shoes.
    Nahla is up to Halle’s chest(another pic). The girl is going to be tall.

She said she named her after (Nala)from Lion King. I had to goole to see who is Nala. No I am not familiar with the movie. Haven’t seen it since…. Can’t wait to see it live!