PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: BOBBI KRISTINA, LADY JAZZ, PERRI JONES & MORE

Tami Roman’s (VH1′s Basketball Wives) daughter Jazz Anderson, also known as “Lady Jazz” has recently become buzzworthy with her remix to Drake’s song Cameras. The 15 year-old artist is getting a chance to show her vocal and rapping skills on her latest Youtube video. Check it out!

Bobbi Kristina lands first interview with Oprah?![GG]

Jim Jones apologizes to son for recent brawl [Sohh]

Is Yandy Smith of VH1′s Love & Hip Hop pregnant?[Necoleb]

Tami Roman’s daughter sings and remixes “Cameras” [Bossip]

Nahla has a swinging good time with her dad [Babyrazzi]

Do you treat parenthood like a real job? [BMK]

Perri Jones, daughter of Oran Juice, sings her heart out [YoutTube]

Nia Long spotted out with a covered-up Baby Kez [GG]

Tags : Posted in : links

21 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: BOBBI KRISTINA, LADY JAZZ, PERRI JONES & MORE”

• Misunderstood March 4, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Hey ladies, hope everyone is having a great Sunday :)!
    Congrats Yandy I like her and wish her the absolute best!
    I pray Bobbi Kristina gets sober and get her life back together! Nahla and Gabe r the cutest I hope they can get it together for Nahla’s sake!
    Jim Jones is LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don’t care for Tami Roman so I don’t care to hear anything from her daughter sorry :(
    Nia congrats one of my fav actress!

• Seriously (therealone) March 4, 2012 at 11:43 pm

I meant Yandy. Its late…

• Sherley March 4, 2012 at 3:35 pm

I hope BCK posts the picture of Willow with her hair green!

I’m not a fan but I love this young lady’s spirit.

Keep them talking Willow. That is all that matters.

• Seriously (therealone) March 4, 2012 at 11:40 pm

Hey Sherley, how are you? I think she sparyed it that color for St.Patrick Day. No biggie, nothing to even talk about really.

• Trisha March 5, 2012 at 1:00 am

No Sherely! I love me some Willow, but the comments on that girl is too much! They can put her in the gallery, but no posts lol. The last Willow post got like over a 100 comments, majority saying the little girl got low self-esteem, her parents have no control over her, & she’s on a downward spiral smh.

• Sherley March 5, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Lol. I feel you Trisha. The only people who would go on a tangent over hair color (that obviously isn’t permenant) have issues within themselves. It’s just hair, not an ear, thumb nor her big toe.

Willow is accomplishing what she set out to do..keep her name on everyone’s lips. She will surpass Beyonce & Rhianna status before she’s 15. I say go girl!

• Meela March 4, 2012 at 10:53 am

Interview!!!

Why?

That is amazing if Bobbi Kristina has the strength to talk about her mother’s passing this soon.

I just hope t is not the family’s way of capitalizating on Whitney’s death.

I am afraid now that she is buried all the claws will reaching out to get their share.

What is Oprah going ask her, are you sad? YES!

It seems a bit odd to me but whatever.

• Honeybee March 4, 2012 at 7:19 am

Lady Jazz should focus on her school work

• Sherley March 3, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I was hoping to see baby Kez!

Say what you want about Gabriel, but he loves his daughter & Nahla seems to love him back.

Don’t really care about the rest.

• Trisha March 3, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I’m happy for Yandy! She’s a strong, hard-working, educated woman so i think she will be a great mom

Nahla is so cute

• Pisces March 3, 2012 at 2:08 pm

I agree with Me 2. Sherley if you’re reading look, BCK heard you about a report on Nia Long’s engagement status.

This is off topic, but I would like to know if BCK will ever show us a picture of actress Lauren London’s kid?

• Trisha March 3, 2012 at 3:11 pm

BCK can’t show pics of Lauren London’s baby b/c there are no pics of him out in the media lol. There was 1 supposed picture of him that was posted on here, but it wasn’t confirmed if it was him or not.

• Pisces March 3, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Thank you Trisha. I had forgotten bout that picture. Appreciate it.

• Sherley March 3, 2012 at 9:20 pm

BCK always listen to their commentors. That is why I get annoyed when people attack them for no real reason.

I’m glad they are going to post it as people were going hard on her for not being married. Can’t wait for it.

• Me 2 March 3, 2012 at 11:21 am

Why do a interview so soon with Bobbi Kris? I mean her mom just passed away. She needs time to grieve and heal and it takes time. Oprah is doing this for ratings for her channel and its a shame.

• universitychick March 3, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Bobbi agreed to it didn’t she? She’s grown. She probably wants to clear things up.

• shae March 5, 2012 at 2:49 pm

i really hate when people use the word “GROWN” mentally she is still a child. yes it’s to early to do and interview. ugh (rolled my eye)

• universitychick March 6, 2012 at 5:59 am

Girl Bye.

• Victoria March 3, 2012 at 3:33 pm

I doubt Oprah went to them to do this interview. She was at the funeral her own self, I’m sure she knows how long it’s been since Whitney died, which is not very long. If anything BK and her family most likely approached Oprah. There are times when celebrities approach IVers that they feel comfortable doing IV’s with, to clear up whatever they want to clear up.

• Seriously (therealone) March 3, 2012 at 5:12 pm

I think its too soon also but i will be watching it when it air.lol

• Yolanda March 6, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I also think that it’s too soon for Bobbi Kris to do an interview. I have no doubt that Oprah’s people as well as every other news entity on the planet has been hounding this young lady because they all wanted to be the first. I’m sure Oprah will handle her gently and be very respectful. But I still think she needed more time to grieve and get her head around the fact that her mother is gone