ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

BLUE IVY HITS THE STREETS IN STYLE

So what does the first born of Hip-Hop and R&B royalty pair, Jay-Z and Beyonce, wear on an outing with mom? Gold Marc Jacob baby slippers, of course! Couple those with the celebrity acclaimed BabyBjorn carrier and a stroll for this pop princess is a “walk-in-the-park”. So what if she can’t even crawl yet?

The Little Marc Jacobs Baby Mouse shoes for infants retails  for $66. These slippers are great for infants because they come with a sewn-in sock that helps prevent the shoes from slipping off.  Then there’s the BabyBjornBabyCarrier, which can be found at many online retailers like Babies’R'Us, Sears, and Kohl’s. Blue Ivy is being carried in the BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Original Classic currently at Target for $71.99.  This carrier is recommended for newborns and infants weighing up to 25lbs and is built to support the baby’s head, back, and hips from birth. Fashion and comfort at its best.

Photos: Beyoncelite/Marc Jacob/BabyBjorn

53 Comments to “BLUE IVY HITS THE STREETS IN STYLE”

• ahsikal78 March 18, 2012 at 10:53 am

Black people are so critical of each other! I just think there’s a lot of people unhappy with their own life and they see Beyonce. a young, rich, MARRIED and successful woman who has everything, and a confirmation that their own life sucks!!! Black people who job is to hate, please get a life. That’s all.

• Faith March 18, 2012 at 1:12 am

It’s is so cruel, hurtful, obnoxious, rude & direpectful that people are still being so hatful & negative towards this baby and say a bunch of hatful dumb things about her. (things like: she not a real baby, she not their real baby, bey didn’t really give birth to her because her preganancy wasn’t real and whole bunch of negative BS)”seriouly” what’s wrong with u?? do u know how heartless, evil, cruel, bitter , rude and hate-filed u all sound hating on a baby like she did something to ya’ll, well knock it off!!!! she is just a baby, she did not ask to be here, but she is here by God and her parents, and she is beautiful & healthy!!! All Children are a wonderful gift & blessing from God, so, why are u spiting on one of God’s children?? it is the most awlful, evil, petty,rude, disgusting harmful thing to be spewing at a little innocent, defenseless baby. how could anybody have heart to be so disrespectful towards a baby?? and for the parents who have been on this saying all of these hatful comments u should be ashamed of yourself!!!!how would u feel if somebody were to say those hatful disrespectful things about your child/baby/kids?? My Guess is that u would be hurt by it!!! so, u shouldn’t be doing it to other people’s kids if u don’t want it to be done to your kids. (I hope that doesn’t happen because what goes around comes around) and another thing, why are u people are so concern about whether Bey really had the baby or not or how she and her husband is raising her?? why does it affect u?? and why do u all keep believing all of these tacky dumb ignorant lies & rumors that the media make up about her baby not being real?? first of all, we already know that Blue Ivy Carter is real!!! (we all seen the pictures) 2nd whether Bey gave birth to her (I believe she did) or not she is still their child. Beyonce is still her Mother and Jay-z is still her Father, they love her, take good care of her and trying to give her the most normal happy life possible. there is no harm in that at all, it’s so sad that people are rooting for Beyonce & Jay-z to fail!!! it’s sad that we as people can’t accept that a beautiful successful black woman who dated (the man she loved for 6 yrs), married him and then had a baby. she did things the right way!!! but, still people find wrong in that. instead of people being happy for them, supporting them, blessing them and being happy for them like we should be.but, instead u got to dump your negativity, ignorance, hate, bitterness,jealously,ugliness,rudeness and disrespect towards this woman, her husband and her child. that’s just sick!!!! in a time where there aren’t a lot of strong black marriages & families in our community but the ones that we do have,we should be praying for them and encouraging them and not tearing them down. and lasty, I have never seen a black celebrity treated with so much hate & disrespect since Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston, it was a sad thing to see the tacky tabold media eat them alive and other people had to do it too in their lifetime, and now people want to act phony and say they love them now that they are not here. (Godforbid if the same thing should happen to Beyonce) please leave Beyonce and her family alone!!!! she not hurting anybody, she is human like everybody else, she doesn’t have to prove anything to us, and she not even thinking about us so let her live her life , with her husband & child and be happy!!!! despite what people say about The Carters they are still a beautiful family:) I hope & pray that they are bless with much love, joy, peace, happiness, and strength :) May God Bless The Carter :)

• fuva March 17, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Wonder how the child gets sun? Course, if she’s real…

• princess.. March 15, 2012 at 9:24 pm

congrats bey….love you…and yeah why would bey carry a babydoll around? seriously.? baby blu is a new born,…what do you expect her to do flips…lOl

• ashely March 14, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I found it hard to believe that beyonce would carry her baby out in public like that especially how private she is and in a place like New York where people will rob and take advantage of you.

• Nick March 18, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Your comment about NYC made me chuckle… Too sheltered, maybe?

• Faith March 14, 2012 at 8:55 pm

News Flash MTO,Sandra Rose,Blossip,Twitter All Lies!!!!!!! Stop Believing everything you hear & read on these gossip blogs and site they do lie!!!!! and why are people hating on this little baby?? first they say she not really pregnant and now they are say she was carry a doll. what’s next when Blue starts siting up or starts walking are going to say oh that a robot thats doing that not a baby, that’s so stupid!!!!! “for crying out loud” The Baby Is is Real!!!! we saw the pictures a month ago, so why are people still making up these dumb rumors it. whether people like it or not Blue Ivy Carter is Here!!!! she is beautiful and healthy baby :) so, all of ya’ll haters & naysayers get over it, move on and for God sake’s leave this baby alone!!!!!!!!!

• Despicable Me March 14, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Cute. Looks like Beys priorities are in another place thanks to BI. It used to be that Bey’s greatest concern was what she looked like in the press and staying out of controversy. Hopefully, if nothing else, she will begin to speak up for childrens rights, breastfeeding, and other family related issues. It would bring great attention to the causes and make her seem less robotic and manufactured.

• T March 15, 2012 at 8:16 am

She’s “robotic” % “manufactured” because she minds her business and stays out of trouble? :rollseyes: Then maybe more celebs should be “robotic” and “manufactured”. She doesn’t need to speak up on anything or do anything but continue to live her life as she’s been doing. Especially not to please you…

• Darla March 14, 2012 at 8:18 pm

A baby not moving could also mean the baby is sleeping. You know they do that at times.

• Darla March 14, 2012 at 8:17 pm

People are to much! She would not go to such extreme lengths!

• ashely March 14, 2012 at 7:59 pm

I never thought of a baby doll but at one point I would think it would be hard to walk and breast feed at the same time.Plus the baby is so wrapped up how can she breath? If that is a baby doll then beyonce really needs to get some mental health as soon as possible.Beyonce really does not seem happy after having her baby,she always has the look on her face as if something is wrong.

• Subliminal March 14, 2012 at 6:18 pm

WOW..people are nuts lol, why couldn’t Beyonce be pregnant? Is she not human? I’ve never thought of her as being vain, especially in a sense that she would fake a pregnancy or birth..that’s insane lol

• Brenda March 14, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Personally I don’t care how the child came into existence. I just want to point out that using your personal opinion of her has a measure of what she would or wouldn’t do is completely silly; you don’t know her.

• Blu L. March 14, 2012 at 6:11 pm

Awww my little namesake. So precious.
    I want to see Madilyn and Mason.
    Oh and I love the shoes!

• Blu L. March 14, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Dang no matter my girl Bey do people gon judge her. I love u Bey and I’m a big fan.

• Krisia March 14, 2012 at 5:40 pm

Those shoes are adorable!!

• Seriously March 14, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Blue is tiny for a 2 month old. Bey look cute here. I don’t know if its real or fake but at this point, i really don’t care. I had my doubts but now, who even cares. Let her be.

• CHERYL March 14, 2012 at 4:27 pm

keverno, DID YOU KNOW THAT HER BABY WAS MORE PROTECTED INSIDE HER UTERUS THAN ON THE OUTSIDE? HAD SHE FALLEN WHILE PREGNANT, HER BABY WAS PROTECTED BY AMNIOTIC FLUID, PLACENTA, AS WELL AS HER MOTHERS BELLY. SHE FALLS NOW CARRYING HER CHILD, SHE HAS NOTHING TO HIT BUT THE GROUND!

• Mizzd:-) March 14, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Aww Beyonce looks great with baby Blue, why do people think she faked her pregnancy like really I doubt that she did that, she does not have to prove herself to any of you. They so many false stories just be happy for her instead of worrying about if she is carry a doll like really who does that!
    Lol

• Brittany March 14, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Aww, I LOVE baby Blue’s shoes!

• anevamoore March 14, 2012 at 2:46 pm

seriously people? why would beyonce carry around a baby doll knowing that paparazzi would snap find out and post it everywhere? is it so impossible that maybe just maybe shes carrying her daughter that she gave birth to?

• Malikyn March 14, 2012 at 1:56 pm

How can a BEYONCE & her baby just stroll around in the city….without being attacked from fans and paparazzis? Thats what I´m asking myself lol….

• soulfuljoy March 14, 2012 at 2:17 pm

She has a bodyguard with her. He’s in other pics with a suit on. And I’m glad to see her hold her baby close to her because if she were stroller bound, the paparazzi and rabid fans would hound her.

• Victoria March 14, 2012 at 6:22 pm

It has nothing to do with the bodyguard. New York is just not all that when it comes to the paps. Unlike LA, where the paps follow the celebs in cars and even have walkie talkies to talk to tell other paps which direction celebs are going in.

• Brenda March 14, 2012 at 6:32 pm

I agree Victoria, the paps are a lot less persistent in New York. Celebs still get their pics taken and people still want autographs and want to take pics, but the paps and people don’t HOUND the celebs. The east coast is more laid back than it gets credit for.

• Yolanda March 14, 2012 at 1:53 pm

SMH, One would think Blue Ivy is the 2nd coming of baby Jesus…but anyway, I love the shoes. This little girl is already stylin’. Beyonce seems to have taken off her baby weight quickly. She is looking great. My son is 11 and I am still blaming my pregnancy on the few extra pounds I’m hauling around! LOL

• theyknow March 14, 2012 at 12:49 pm

I’m guessing she is wearing flats because she wants to ensure the safety of her baby by not falling or anything. Anyway I love the shoes, they are too cute!!

• Jasmine March 14, 2012 at 12:40 pm

@lala, danie, and nak y’all must be really dumb don’t come on here with that nonsense. @lala you are really crazy to be anything mto says. Y’all might want to get your lies straight before making yourself look real dumb.

• Misunderstood March 14, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Read Danie’s comment again!

• MRSREYNOLDS March 14, 2012 at 12:27 pm

WOW PEOPLE CRAZY ON HERE!

• Sherley March 14, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Did she really just say Blue is in one position & not moving? You can see people/objects moving in still pictures now? SMH!

Anywho..I use to love my baby carrier..it was easier than a stroller. When I son was too big for it, I got the back carrier. I don’t think my son actually used his stroller until he was 7 months or so.

Awww..babies at the baby stage.

• theyknow March 14, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I know right…LOL!!

• Pisces March 14, 2012 at 11:46 am

All of the items are cute. I wonder why all the muted and dark colors. Does she not want to over stimulate the baby? Maybe it’s just cool.

• Pisces March 14, 2012 at 11:56 am

I think to stimulate vision, new babies need colors and objects. They also need people to talk to them. Maybe all of this is in the nursery.

• Sherley March 14, 2012 at 12:30 pm

On another blog, there was a picture of Beyonce kissing the top of Blue’s head. It was a very touching picture & brought a smile to my face. There is nothing better than motherhood.

• Misunderstood March 14, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I saw that also and I thought it was precious!

• Pisces March 14, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Thanks for sharing with me…you are my favorite 2 ladies of cyber world!

• genie March 14, 2012 at 11:41 am

lala are u for real MTO girl please all you see is a picture not a video…………LEAVE THE INTERNET ALONG its making you CRAZZZZZZZY……HEY BEY AND BLUE here the HATING again..

• KYLEE March 14, 2012 at 11:34 am

Did Blue take Mommy’s earring?

• soulfuljoy March 14, 2012 at 11:31 am

It’s funny. Folks on other boards are saying the same thing about Blue being a doll, but haven’t we seen REAL pics of the baby to know that she’s a living breathing human being? Or are we going to allow what some bloggers THINK about her influence our thinking?

Are we so brainwashed as people, that we believe everyone over our very own minds and eyes?

The human minds on messageboards are very interesting to watch/see. I love to lurk for this very reason.

• Misunderstood March 14, 2012 at 11:23 am

Ooh I’m glad u showed the shoes cause I was thinking Blue’s losing her shoe lmao! I want to see ur face Blue! Ok let me leave before the drama starts :)

• Sherley March 14, 2012 at 12:21 pm

I was thinking Blue losing a shoe like her mom lost her earring. The shoe/sock is a great idea. I never put shoes on my son unless it was during winter due to losing a shoe & sock. It’s funny, he would lose a shoe & a sock on the opposite foot. Never could figure out how he did that. But that was my baby.

• DEESHA March 14, 2012 at 4:50 pm

lol i was thinking the same thing.. she’s losing her shoe…. i agree with misunderstood i’m outta here!

• LaLa March 14, 2012 at 11:16 am

This is fake. If you go to MTO, you will see that in all the pictures the baby is in the same position. There is no way that the baby can just stay in one position. #babydoll

• Danie March 14, 2012 at 11:20 am

Sure Beyonce is walking around with a babydoll to appease you people. Get Real!!!

• s3rp3nts March 14, 2012 at 11:43 am

So you followed them around all day to be sure it was a babydoll?

Newborns aren’t known for moving around a lot; as a matter of fact, they are known for three things: Eating, sleeping and taking non-smelly craps (pre-3 months). And why would B bother with a doll? Whom does she have to convince she’s had this baby? No one. She’s got all the money she could ever need… And she knows none of us personally that she’d need to “impress” us.

• Jen DC March 15, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Don’t preface your condescending nonsense with “Sweetheart.” It’s not my name and you don’t know me.

… I reiterate: Did you follow them around all day?

#1: Blue could be sleeping.
        #2: Paps use high-end cameras, capturing a multitude of shots IN SECONDS. So, if they catch Beyonce and Blue at all angles and move on to a new subject, there would be no reason for the baby to have moved in the short amount of time it would have taken to capture the images.
        #3: Mommy is moving – walking – so it would be nigh impossible to tell FROM A PICTURE to tell whether Blue is also moving/a doll/awake.
        #4: My statement was a generalization; yours is specific to your child. And unless your child is awake in your arms – are you holding her awake in your arms all day? – then she ain’t moving around a lot otherwise.

Please don’t be a bigger fool than you have to be.

• theyknow March 14, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Wow!! You have too much time on your hands!

• Trisha March 14, 2012 at 2:47 pm

She’s a new born. she’s spending most of her time sleeping. They sleep in the same position. What more movement do you want? smh
      & in yesterday pictures whens he’s walking w/ Tina, you can see one of Blue’s hands raised up like she’s pushing Beyonce’s hands away from her hand.

• Jess March 14, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Not saying I agree with the claim that Blue is a baby doll BUT she isn’t a newborn anymore…she is over 2 months old so she should be moving some lol – I’m sure she is but just reminding everyone that she isn’t a ‘newborn’ anymore.

However, I highly doubt that Beyonce is carrying a doll lol…

• AJ March 14, 2012 at 3:47 pm

You need to go back to MTO or Bossip or any of the other various gossip bs sites to post your negativity and hate. I was of the opinion that this was not a place to talk about people or their kids. I thought it was supposed to be positive? I won’t say what really want to say. I’ll just leave it at, Try to get a life, really.

• teah March 14, 2012 at 8:53 pm

ur half right BLue is a precious cute little babydoll