SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

UPCOMING: TAYDEN BURELL MODELS IT UP

Four-year-old Tayden Burrell continues to impress all that cross his path. His blonde hair and blue eyes may not give it away, but Tayden is African American and Caucasian. The little cutie pie has a unique look that has helped him sign to not one, but two modeling agencies in Florida.

Being cute is not all that Tayden has to offer. The biracial  preschooler is also very smart and has an outgoing personality that makes people smile.

The double threat, actor/model, also enjoys playing sports. Tayden plays every sport that he can into which includes gynamstics, soccer and basketball.

Tayden is on his way to the top and is bound to be a success. Keep it coming Tayden!

Tags : Posted in : Upcoming

44 Comments to “UPCOMING: TAYDEN BURELL MODELS IT UP”

• Eva March 21, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Why did they have to say his blonde hair & blue eyes may not give it away? even with that he still looks like he has some African in him…My cousin Martin is the same way only difference is he has his mother’s features (who is Caucasian) even though he looks like a white kid with a tan it’s like you just know can’t really explain it…this is just my opinion but I believe all African Americans have Caucasian in them for example my aunt & uncle are both dark brown & their son who isn’t albino or anything came out with light sandy brown hair & grey eyes & if you look back at his grandparents & great great grandparents they are brown or dark skinned as well…a lot of biracial kids come out with those traits not only because of their Caucasian parent but from their African American parent too

• Writer March 21, 2012 at 12:24 am

I personally can tell he is mixed. Just look at his facial features. Thats how I can tell. Its the same way if I did not know baby hank was mixed, I would look at his features as well. but he is a cutie. Finally a child who is not trying to sing or rap.

• LME March 20, 2012 at 9:05 pm

His look is striking. He is adorable, loves the camera and the camera loves him right back.

• Deznii March 20, 2012 at 5:33 pm

OMG! Too cute. When I first saw him, I thought he was Robin Thicke and Paula Patton’s son, although, he is not that old yet. This little guy will definitely be a heart breaker when he gets older.

• Lisa J March 20, 2012 at 1:24 pm

this litte one is gorgeous but I have two nephews who are just as gorgeous. BCK would you like for me to submit the photos?

• Lisa J March 20, 2012 at 1:23 pm

He is a gorgeous little boy. But I have two newphews who are just as gorgeous. BCK would you like for me to send the photos?

• theyknow March 20, 2012 at 12:29 pm

He is very cute!

• The Key March 20, 2012 at 10:53 am

I want to see a photo of his parents if he looks so much like his dad. He does favor the Wilkerson’s little boy a lot with the hair and eyes mostly.

• Pinnacle March 20, 2012 at 10:49 am

How could you say he is not a black child? His father is black and mother is white. There are a few kids on this site who are biracial and featured a lot. Is it because his hair is blonde and eyes are blue? Please make up your mind. SMH

• Sherley March 20, 2012 at 10:24 am

I’m a bit confused as to where the comments are negative or downing this young man. [sentence omitted]

There are hundreds of beautiful dark skin children that people call the U word simply because of their complexion. Why is that ok? This little man is just ok & it is perfectly fine for people to say that. No one said he was the U word.

He will have success, if it’s meant to be, regardless of what we think of him.

• Trisha March 20, 2012 at 10:45 am

A comment downing his look was deleted.

But as a BCK regular, I pretty sure if i went into a post on a dark skinned kid & said “I’m not impressed” or “he’s ok..” I’m sure my comment would have been attacked w/ “your only saying that b/c he’s dark skinned” or something of that nature…

• EVELINA RAE March 21, 2012 at 9:35 pm

I read your previous comment and I agree with you. Like I said before his hair and eyes are gorgeous!

• Toya March 20, 2012 at 9:35 am

Thank you Guest!! People are so ignorant. Can’t just congratulate the baby on his successes. We have to BREAK down his DNA, dissect and discredit one of his parents. I can see the views will NEVER EVER change. Why is it so hard for people to embrace all types?? What is the real underlying issue some folks have? To go on a site dedicated to children of all shades and just spew hateful comments… There has to be a DEEPER, DARKER Issue within!! If you compliment a light skinned and or bi-racial child your insecure. If you compliment a child light skinned and or bi-racail with lighter eyes we surely hate ourselves. If the child is light skinned and or bi-racial, light eyes with a certain hair type… How dare you say that baby is beautiful!
    Like these babies choose to look the way they do. So SAD!!

• Pinnacle March 20, 2012 at 8:38 am

If Nahla came out with blonde hair like his and blue eyes, would she still be featured on this site? Tayden has just as much right to be on this site as the next biracial child!

• Celeste March 20, 2012 at 7:24 am

No such thing. Plus, look at the name of the site!

• Trisha March 20, 2012 at 10:21 am

Uh yes there is. If you choose to like a light skinned black person, be prepared to get tore down for liking someone who isn’t “black” enough. I’ve seen it on this site, if people don’t say how cute a chocolate child is then they are just saying that just b/c they don’t like dark people & get attacked. But b/c this kid is light skinned w/ blonde hair & blue eyes its ok for people to make back handed comments about him. There is a consistent “beef” between light skins & dark skins. A man can’t date a light skin women w/out people saying something negative. Black people say a lot of comments regarding race that could be straight ignorant sometimes but it gets ignored b/c their black, especially the ones who aren’t light skinned. Black racist DO exist!

• Guest March 20, 2012 at 4:43 am

Cutie! Good luck with everything little man. By the way, he is definitely half black and half white. Please end the neg comments, not necessary.

• Trisha March 20, 2012 at 10:22 am

He looks just like his dad!

• Sherley March 20, 2012 at 7:58 pm

He sure does.

• Nicole March 20, 2012 at 2:25 am

Aww Tayden is too cute.

• luna March 20, 2012 at 1:38 am

Trish, blue eyes have never been a genetic trait in the black African race. Have blacks been mixing with whites for centuries? Yes. I have seen people who look full black and when they checked their DNA they were shocked to find white in them. I am not talking African Americans who have at least 20% white genes generally. I am talking about an African black who did not know he had white in him. Now if that guy has a child from a black woman it is possible the white gene comes back in his child. Ask any scientist or molecular biologist. This is a fact most people are supposed to know. But in the internet I encounter a lot of people who don’t know these simple facts. I also wanted to correct my earlier statement about blond hair. That is not exclusive to white people. But blue eyes is definitely a Caucasian feature.

• Trisha March 19, 2012 at 11:52 pm

@LUNA google Laren Galloway. A chocolate baby with bright blue eyes. You look at him & you don’t see a drop of white. A simple google search will show you plenty of black people w/ blue eyes like Tayden. Even black people w/ blonde hair (natural). You don’t have to be albino or have any genetic defect. You sound ignorant!

***has anyone heard any update about the story of the black African couple that had the white, blonde hair baby? I know some people were saying the baby could have been albino, other’s were saying the baby would get color later. I wonder what she looks like now, it’s been like a yr or so now…

• Jewell March 20, 2012 at 7:30 pm

I have been wondering the exact same thing about that African couple and wanting to see what the baby looks like now but I could not find any more info.

• Tami March 19, 2012 at 9:27 pm

He’ beautiful.. But I think we can all tell that he’s biracial that was not needed. Obviously why else would he be on this site? LOL. Is that his natural hair color??

• Connie1 March 19, 2012 at 9:21 pm

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN LOOK AT SOMEONE AND ASSUME THAT THEY HAVE LESS BLACK IN THEM THAN WHITE. SOMETIMES TWO AFRICAN AMERICANS CREATE THE SAME LOOK AS THIS LITTLE BOY. SOMETIMES TWO CAUCASIONS CREATE THE SAME LOOK AS THIS LITTLE BOY. SO PLEASE STOP ASSUMING. ANYWAY, HE HAS GORGEOUS NATURAL HAIR. LOVE THE CURLY AFRO!

• Jas March 20, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I agree. I never understood how people can take a look at someone and calculate what percentage of African American, Caucasian, or any race they have in them.

Beautiful child and I hope the parents have not read these silly comments because it’s upsetting to read them.

Wishing the young man much success in life and his parents as well.

• TheRealAshland March 19, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I have several cousins who are bi racial, white/black half and half who have come out with blonde hair,straight at that… I really wish a lot of you would have paid attention in science class,…this is really elementary

• Trisha March 19, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I think he’s beautiful! His eyes are so blue & his hair is so blond, but w/ his tan skin, it all stands out! I especially love the picture of him in the trench coat

He looks a little like the people from Melanesia

• Trisha March 19, 2012 at 9:17 pm

*Blonde

• CaramelKiss March 19, 2012 at 9:03 pm

He does look like baby Hank (Kendra’s & Hank’s son). ALL BABIES ARE BEAUTIFUL. Why come here to make a negative comment about an innocent, beautiful child. If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything. I know for one I don’t want to hear it. IJS. Thanx.

• Deshay March 19, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Beautiful baby boy , hes a cutie!

• TaylorNic March 19, 2012 at 8:08 pm

He reminds me of Bobby Brown’s youngest son.

• Karlisa March 19, 2012 at 8:07 pm

I meant but they didnt have to add biracial.

• Karlisa March 19, 2012 at 7:17 pm

He is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! He favors Lela Brown he reminds me of my little Serenity blond hair blues eyes, but is bi-racial. But he has a little tan to his skin unlike my baby.

• Seriously March 19, 2012 at 7:14 pm

I like the name Tayden. Its unique and I agree, he favors Little Hank alot.

• Shayla March 19, 2012 at 6:52 pm

kinda like baby Hank.

• Monday Blahs March 19, 2012 at 6:28 pm

He certainly has a lot of personality and loves the camera are his parents in showbusiness? I like his spirals.

• stacey March 19, 2012 at 6:21 pm

aww he’s a cutie

• Me 2 March 19, 2012 at 6:19 pm

He has a very interesting look. Cute!

• Pisces March 19, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Look at that smile and that cute tie. Love it!

• truly amazing March 19, 2012 at 6:13 pm

WOW!!!!….he’s GORGEOUS!!!!

• EVELINA RAE March 19, 2012 at 6:04 pm

That hair, my word…it’s beautiful. Those eyes…they’re gorgeous.

• Britt March 19, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Too precious!

• aries March 19, 2012 at 6:02 pm

he looks bi-racial and he is a cutie