ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

MIKE TYSON AND FAMILY CELEBRATE WITH ROSIE O’DONNELL

Lakiha and Mike Tyson along with their daughter Milan helped Rosie O’Donnell celebrate her 50th birthday at Studio Paris in Chicago, Illinois on Monday, March 19, 2012. Tyson’s niece was also in attendance at the event.

Mike recently conducted an interview with USA Today in which he discussed family values and his ambition to be surrounded by loved ones in old age. Tyson states, “I want to die being a married guy. I don’t wanna die doin’ cocaine or liquor. A friend said, ‘Mike, don’t you feel stupid, your old (expletive) dealing with these two young kids?’ That is what I want in my life. I want to be hen-pecked, man. I don’t want to be 55 and still (acting) tough with cigarettes rolled up in my sleeve. I just want to have some balance. Either I’m a pussycat or a blood-thirsty conqueror. But I’m trying to work it out. I just want my wife to really like me. I don’t want her to leave me and take the kids.”

Mike and Lakiha, who wedded in 2009, have two children together. The boxer is the proud father of eight children. Below is one more picture of Milan and her little brother Morocco.

Photos:@MikeTyson

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

8 Comments to “MIKE TYSON AND FAMILY CELEBRATE WITH ROSIE O’DONNELL”

• ONYX! March 21, 2012 at 10:19 pm

I love the look on his daughter’s face. EVERYONE else is looking at the camera, but she’s looking at her Daddy! Respect :)

• EVELINA RAE March 21, 2012 at 9:14 pm

While sleeping, Morocco looks like Keyshia Cole’s son.

• Monique March 21, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Mike, you betta preach! I’m living young and free now but whenever I see old people in the club or trying to hang I feel sorry for them. When I’m 40, i want to have a family and doing things better with my time than hanging out with 20yr olds trying to look cool. It’s embarrassing.

• steve March 21, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Beautiful family Iron Mike! Last month, his daughter Rayna was celebrating her sweet 16 birthday with Tyga on stage. But BCK didn’t talk about it, they always talk about the same peoples.

• Misunderstood March 21, 2012 at 11:43 am

Mike seems to have finally grown up! I think his family is beautiful!

• Lunchtime Links With Rachel Zoe And Skyler | Babyrazzi March 21, 2012 at 11:30 am

[...] Hawaii.  (SheKnows Entertainment) Mike Tyson and Rosie O’Donnell are buddies? who knew?  (BlackCelebKids) Leah Messer is single again. (Hollybaby) Gerard Butler spotted with his favorite woman.  (I’m [...]

• Truth Seeker March 21, 2012 at 9:47 am

Wow. I’m impressed that he seems to genuinely want to be settled and reserved and to leave his old ways behind. I hope it sticks. Good luck to him and his family.

• Nikole March 21, 2012 at 9:22 am

I agree I hate to see older people acting like kids. They are suppose to be the good example and not partyting and doing the wrong things right along with them. After a certain age it’s time to settle down and get some sense.