MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

U.K. EDITION: SINITTA AND KIDS AT ‘WE BOUGHT A ZOO’ SCREENING

U.K. singer Sinitta and her children Zac,3, and Magdalena,5, attended a special screening of We Bought A Zoo at The Mayfair Hotel on Thursday, March 15, 2012 in London, England.

Set in Southern California, We Bought A Zoo is about a father who relocates to the countryside with his family. Upon moving to a different environment, the family struggles to adjust and decide to re-open a ravaged zoo. Matt Damon, Scarlett Johansson, and J.B. Smoove star in the movie.

Sinitta will be joining a Rick Astley and Stock Aiken in concert to celebrate Pete Waterman’s PWL Label. Excited to be a part of the reunion concert Sinitta told Sky News, “It’s honouring Pete and lets face it, he is genius. It was some of the best times of my life, so why wouldn’t I come out and remember him and honour him?” Ticket sales for the event will launch on Friday, March  23, 2012. A portion of the proceeds will be given to Cancer Research U.K.

More photos below!

Tags : Posted in : UK edition

12 Comments to “U.K. EDITION: SINITTA AND KIDS AT ‘WE BOUGHT A ZOO’ SCREENING”

• Afternoon Links With La La Anthony’s Son Kiyan | Babyrazzi March 22, 2012 at 11:30 am

[...] again? (SheKnows Entertainment) Singer Sinitta takes her kids to ‘We Bought a Zoo’.   (BlackCelebKids) Are the Jolie-Pitt kids wild monsters? (Hollybaby) Naomi Watts gets her fitness on!  (I’m Not [...]

• Lisa March 21, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Is it only me or does the little girl look like Thandie Newton a bit?

Had to look up who Sinitta is. The three of them make a nice little family!

• EVELINA RAE March 21, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Are Zac and Magdalena wearing the same boots and jacket? o_O

• Blu L. March 21, 2012 at 6:34 pm

They’re adopted…

• Oxford 2013 March 22, 2012 at 8:44 am

Adoption; such a beautiful thing. Last year The Daily Mail reported that Sinitta is adopting a third baby by the same birth mother of her two kids. Kudos to her for going the extra mile and adopting her children’s birth brother or sister, keeping the family together.

Its good that because of Sinitta the kids are being raised together but not so good that the birth mother keeps getting pregnant knowing she cannot care for the children and how hard it is for mixed raced kids to get adopted because they can only be adopted by a mixed race couple unless it’s a private adoption, like Sinitta’s.

I’d like to know what this woman is thinking or does she think that she is doing Sinatta a favour?

My whole family likes Sinitta, my mum especially likes that old “Macho” song. Kudos to her for going the extra mile and adopting her children’s birth brother or sister, keeping the family together. I’m loving Zackkie’s braids.

• Shaydy Oakz March 21, 2012 at 5:22 pm

I know this is totally unrelated but still should get some recognition on a cite that is aimed towards “Black children” celebratory status or not..BUT..my question is BCK, why don’t you put up the Trayvon Martin case? I know it’s sad, but at the same time this needs to be seen and read..

• Pisces March 21, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Yes, that monster George Zimmerman needs to be arrested for killing that innocent young man.

• Misunderstood March 21, 2012 at 6:36 pm

I absolutely agree that baby’s murder was senseless! I gave the site here on Sunday change.org to sign his petition! If we as a nation don’t stand for something we’ll fall for anything! We have to do better it’s a must!

• Pisces March 21, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Agree with you, Misunderstood. My heart goes out to Trayvon’s grief stricken parents. They are being so strong standing up for their late son in public during this sad, sad situation.

R.I.P, dear Trayvon. Your Heavenly Father has you wrapped in his arms now where there is no pain, just His love.

• Pisces March 21, 2012 at 8:18 pm

A poor unarmed child was shot down in cold blood. People of every color should be outraged.

• Misunderstood March 21, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Don’t know who they r but the kids r cuties!

• Sherley March 21, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Zac’s wink has me mesmorized. Adorable!