PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

MICHELLE OBAMA: “I HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS AND A SON”

This just in: Michelle Obama has two daughters and a son. Her son’s name is Bo.

In a recent interview on the ‘Late Show With David Letterman’ ,the First Lady revealed that the family dog is “my son. I have two girls and a boy.” Although Bo is an animal, Michelle characterizes him as “a good dog.” As she explains, “He’s very well mannered, he’s very even-tempered. He usually will tell you [when it's time for his daily walks]. He doesn’t talk, but he will come up and put his paw on your leg and kind of nudges you, and then you’re like, what do you want? And then gets excited. And you say, you want to go out? And then he starts barking. He’s very smart.”

Michelle and Barack Obama were spotted in route to Church on Sunday, March 18, 2012. Although 10-year-old Sasha went to Church with her parents, Malia,13, was not with the family but rather spent her vacation time in Mexico with friends. Bo has been a part of the Obama family for several years.

Tags : Posted in : Political Figures

15 Comments to “MICHELLE OBAMA: “I HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS AND A SON””

• Malikyn March 23, 2012 at 3:24 am

I´m sure she mean it in a funny way. But a dog is still ALWAYS a heartly member of a family…. Sometimes I used to make fun and say “our dog is my brother”….He died already and I´m already going to be 30 soon. But still he was somehow my brother b/c my mum used to talk to him like to a/her child. lol

• tanja March 23, 2012 at 1:44 am

i love that Michelle sees it like that…I mean of course You do love You human children more…but the love for a dog or cat is love…no matter what….our cat is a family member…and my daugther calls her, her hairy sista…lol

• candyisdandy March 22, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I only have one son too, and he is quite furry. However, my son will soon get a human brother or sister. :)

• Erica March 22, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Aww I think we all get this way with pets we are so close to! But omg! How long ago was that pic? SADHA HAS GROWN SOOO MUCH! I can’t believe it she looks so itty bitty there:( Kids grow fast aww

• Delores March 22, 2012 at 3:21 pm

My dogs act like kids too.

• Misunderstood March 22, 2012 at 1:18 pm

President Obama this is Misunderstood writing u have such a beautiful family but I want ur son :)

• Sherley March 22, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Have you guys seen the look alikes for President Obama? I saw one on a commercial & I’m like ewwww. Don’t do Obama like that!

• bigred March 22, 2012 at 11:02 am

That’s cute ! My kids are always trying to get me to claim the cat as my “son”.

• Jessica March 22, 2012 at 10:17 am

BCK let me just correct you about Malia. She is on a school sponsored service trip (volunteering at a Mexican orphanage) that’s why so many of her classmates are there. It’s not just a vacation getaway. You can go to the Sidwell Friends website and it will tell you that 7th and 8th graders take trips during the school year to perform community service. I actually think it’s noble even if it sounds super extravagant.

• Seriously March 22, 2012 at 9:44 am

I wish Barack had a real son, he would ha e been really cute and smart, just like his dad!

• Despicable Me March 22, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Sasha and Malia are cute and smart like thier dad. Whats your point?

• Despicable Me March 22, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Bo is blessed to have a loving family that accepts him as one of them. Considering the abuse and neglect that so many animals face, Bo is one lucky fur boy! My dog would definitely be my son and my baby! Thats just how great the love, companionship and commitment is between pet and owner. Really, this is hardly news! Its like y’all were really reaching for an Obama story. SMH!

• Kiki March 22, 2012 at 8:43 am

I see the resemblance, lol. No seriously, I don’t think a pet compares at all to a child! I cringe when people say that.

• Faux Real March 22, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Well, pets do become like famil. They melt into your heart & become like the soul of one’s home. Its very easy to “baby” your dog or cat…it comes naturally, nomatter how you try to resist. Let them just give you them “puppy eyes”, & it’s a wrap! I mean some people go overboard, but i think she just said all that as a way of explaining that she loves her animal. Besides, most pets would lay down their lives for their humans, so no harm there if they call Bo their “son”. #justsayin

• Nikole March 22, 2012 at 8:40 am

Aww Bo is so cute. I love animals. :)