TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SPOTTED: LOUIS BULLOCK, NAHLA AUBRY, PHYLLON JAMES

Model Gabriel Aubry and his daughter Nahla were spotted out shopping at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, California on March 22, 2012. Nahla celebrated her fourth birthday last week.

Dutch model Doutzen Kroes wass seen on the beach with her husband Sunnery James and their son Phyllon James, in Miami Beach, Florida. The family is in town for the Winter Music Conference.

Louis Bullock,1, and his mom actress Sandra Bullock were spotted on a school run on March 22, 2012 in Los Angeles, CA.

Photos:FameFlynet/INFphoto.com

55 Comments to “SPOTTED: LOUIS BULLOCK, NAHLA AUBRY, PHYLLON JAMES”

• NickyAngel March 26, 2012 at 1:40 am

Phyllon has grown so much…too cute :-)

• kc March 26, 2012 at 1:25 am

Wow! Nahla’s hair is so long now.I don’t know why people think she is autistic though.

• Sherley March 25, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Also, many children who learn more than one language at a very young age, have speech therapy because they sometimes get them confused. It happens to many Hispanic children. My son had to have speech therapy as he was getting French, Spanish & English mixed up. Around 3yrs of age, he was speaking FrenSpanglish.

Ignorance loves running rampand among adults.

• Sherley March 25, 2012 at 9:48 pm

Maybe I’m the crazy one but I doesn’t matter to me if these children are special needs or not. As a mom of a special needs child, I have started to believe these children has more sense than normal adults do.

Judging by some of the comments above, that belief gets stronger every day.

• Pisces March 25, 2012 at 12:19 pm

John Travolta did not admit that his deceased son Jett had autism until he had to go before a grand jury and admit it in 2009. Prior to that, TABLOIDS and other media outlets had speculated and reported that Jett had autism.

I don’t know if Halle’s child has any disability, but if she does it will eventually manifest itself one way or the other. Jett was a beautiful baby and boy too, pretty people can have disabilities.

• Pisces March 25, 2012 at 11:56 am

Autism is a very common condition that afflicts children. Thus, it’s no surprise that there are quite a few celebrities with autistic children.

Some of them are: Toni Braxton, Jenny McCarthy, Sylvester Stallone, Holly Robinson Peete and Dan Marino.

So why should it be such a reach that Halle Berry’s child can’t have the disorder?

John Travolta did not admit that his deceased son, Jett had autism until he had to go before a grand jury and admit that Jett DID have autism. Prior to that it was merely speculated in TABLOIDS and so forth.

Halle Berry is using Nahla’s disabilty in her custody case against Gabriel. She’s using it as another reason why a nanny has to be present when the child is with her father because Halle is alleging that Gabriel doesn’t know how to deal with Nahla’s disability and gets rough with the child.

• Trisha March 25, 2012 at 8:28 pm

ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! Omg you can keep acting like Wikipedia & putting this information out there. But its none of yours, mines or the next person if these kids have autism, down syndrome, or speech problems. If Halle, Jennifer Lopez, Or Brad Pitt wanted the world to know certain information, they would share it. Why does it matter? Does BCK have to stop sharing their pictures? Do they have to put a autism caption under their pictures? NO! These kids are healthy & seem happy & that’s all that matters. Some celebs choose to share info regarding their kids, others don’t. But we need to respect those who choose not to share their kids disabilities. We do not have rights to that information! SMFH!

• PlainMean March 24, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Lol all kinds of weirdness going on with these comments!

Cute kids!

• Pisces March 25, 2012 at 11:32 am

I know, right? ;)

• Trisha March 25, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Lmao i know right. Im seeing Pisces arguing w/ another Pisces. Someone using my username (fyi Im the trisha that always comments & love lil Louis. Another Trisha wrote ‘ha’). You got people diagnosing these babies like they have a phd or know these kids personally lol. Nahla is fine. How many pics have we seen of Nahla talk to Halle? She may have a delayed speech but that’s fine.

(I didn’t mean to post the comment twice)

• Tash2000 March 24, 2012 at 10:47 pm

@ Pisces, I apologize for being so hostile over a subject neither of us can confirm. It’s just that time of the month for me! No disrespect meant. Sorry for talking to myself on here and writing a couple of comments using your pseudonym. You probably don’t believe this is really me commenting because of the rationality of my remarks and the variety of vocabulary I have used for the first time today.

Take care, Pisces. LOVE YOU!

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Apology accepted, Tash2000. I realize that some commenting could be handicapped in some way and are expressing themselves to the best of their ability. I would feel really bad knowing you’re using a pencil in your teeth to type because you have no arms or legs!

Thank goodness it was attributable to just your menstrual moodiness and not that you are physically or mentally challenged. I am right? I hope you didn’t get pissed because Sofia and I were discussing special needs disabilities because nothing negative was said about autism.

I would never…for Christ sake I teach Special Education students and have had students afflicted with autism.

It’s alright, sweetie, we all have our moments off the deep end.
      I also hope you are not a minor but if so that makes it more understandable to me why you haven’t quite fully developed social networking skills and etiquette.

Keep practicing and as an adult I would be remiss not to correct you when necessary.

Have a wonderful weekend, dear. I like to walk away with a positive attitude.

• Karlisa March 24, 2012 at 2:25 pm

But what about all of those pictures we see with Halley and Nahla walkiing and Nahla is chatting away to her mom andpicts when she is whispering into her fathers ears, and she is pointing to something and looks astho she is ttalking trying to show her parents somthing. Those dont sound like she has speech problems the same people saying that are thesame ones saying that lil julian thicke and vivianand knox jolie-pitt all have down syndrom and we all can clearly see that they dont. Also that Louis Bullock has issues in todays society every child being born has something wrong with them because their parents dont want them in the spot light.

• universitychick March 25, 2012 at 4:36 am

Do we honestly know that Julian and Vivienne do not have Downs Syndrome? Unless you’re a relative……….

• Trisha March 25, 2012 at 4:24 pm

THANK YOU!!!! I wish someone would diagnose my kids off of 1 picture. We pay doctors for that, you know the ones who spent years in a classroom studying this stuff lol

• Trisha March 24, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Ha!

• Sandra Rose March 24, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Especially, blogs you are banned from.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 12:57 pm

???

• Sofia March 24, 2012 at 12:10 pm

Communicates.

• Sofia March 24, 2012 at 12:10 pm

It is determined that Maxx and Emme do not speak and coomunicates with their hands on the rare occasions when they see their mother. They are being raised by an army of nannies.

• Sofia March 24, 2012 at 11:36 am

I hear that is the reason why we never see JLO out with her twins because they are both supposedly special needs. The exra pressure of dealing with two children with special needs put a strain on her marriage to Marc.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 11:54 am

I read about that, too, Sofia. My source about Nahla receiving speech therapy and other treatments for autism like symptoms at a Los Angeles clinic is autismhelphub.com.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 11:57 am

It is said that Nahla doesn’t talk and communicates with her hands.

• Tash2000 March 24, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Do you people really believe every thing you read in tabloids?

So sad if you do.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Didn’t read it from a tabloid, read from an autism web site and numerous other sources. Do some people have to be spoon fed something before they believe it? If so, SMDH so sad!

Many believed the world was flat because their vision could not let them see that it is actually round. But the Earth has since been proven to be round. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not true.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 10:31 pm

Just becuase you read it dosen’t mean its true, one would think somthing as big as this would have been all over the net and on every gossip magazine.

• Trisha March 25, 2012 at 11:16 am

Lmao i know right. Im seeing pisces arguing w/ another piseces. Someone using my username (fyi Im the trisha that always comments & love lil Louis. Another Trisha wrote ‘ha’). You got people diagnosing these babies like they have a phd or know these kids personally lol. Nahla is fine. How many pics have we seen of Nahla talk to halle? she may have a delayed speech but that’s fine.

• Pisces March 25, 2012 at 11:30 am

How many pictures have we seen Nahla talking to Halle? Come to think of it not many. And who says the kid is talking? She could be grunting or making other kinds of utterances.

• Pisces March 25, 2012 at 12:26 pm

A person does not have to possess a doctorate degree to assess, test, teach or provide treatment to people diagnosed with autism. Special Education teachers teach autistic students mainstreamed in the public school setting every day.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Please share with us a source where Halle denies or refutes that Nahla is autistic. Where is your proof that she is not?

• Tash2000 March 24, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Where is your proof that she is?

O that’s right YOU read it on a website so it must be true, because the bloggers there know Halle and her reasons wanting to move.lol

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 10:38 pm

@Tash2000, I’m not going to argue an irrelevant point to prove anything to some troll.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 11:32 am

I suppose that is the main reason we never see JLO out in public with her twins because they are both supposedly special needs children. I can see how that would embarass a mother like Jennifer.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Whoever you are, stop using my moniker. I did not make this comment about Jennifer Lopez. I don’t care enough about her to comment that far or speculate on her parenting.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 11:16 am

Halle is supposedly moving to France to shield Nahla from speculation that she is a special needs child. Allegedly, Gabriel is rough in handling Nahla because he becomes impatient and does not understand her special needs.

• HappyBirthday March 24, 2012 at 10:36 am

I’m going to miss seeing frequent pictures of Nahla if Halle moves away I can’t believe she is four already.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 10:12 am

There is such a cute recent picture of Nahla with “Happy Birthday Nahla” written on it at beautiful at beautifulhalleberryblogspot.com.

• sg March 24, 2012 at 5:37 am

wow!i didn’t know Doutzen Kroes already married
    cute kids BTW

• huh March 24, 2012 at 4:03 am

I hope Nahla is only tired or hot. Hoping she still has a regular nanny with her during daddy times and mom in Europe. We look at this girl too much, she looks sickish in this pic.

• universitychick March 24, 2012 at 10:22 am

Exactly.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 1:04 pm

I guess we are to believe that a child still can’t be sick or tired and also have a slight smile at the same time? I guess only what you observe or say is right.

• Summer March 24, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Thanks for the link I guess it was just one bad pictuer because she looks fine and happy in the others.

• Pisces March 24, 2012 at 2:06 am

Happy belated birthday to Nahla! Four years old..woo hoo!!

• Nicole March 23, 2012 at 11:55 pm

All kids are too cute! I love Louis’s little hat!

• Sherley March 23, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Nahla looks tired.

Phyllon has a cute smile.

Louis looks like he’s apprehensive about something. Probably the daggone pap.

• universitychick March 23, 2012 at 4:02 pm

What’s going on with Nahla?

• Tash2000 March 23, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Nothing going on with Nahla it’s just that one pictuer here a link with pictuers from that same day of her smiling playing with her toy.

• EVELINA RAE March 23, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Phyllon is too cute…it’s nice to see him again.

• Lola March 23, 2012 at 3:21 pm

We should see more Phyllon, he’s no less cute then Nahla or Louis. All precious! :P

• Misunderstood March 23, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Ooh my Nahla and Lou I love these babies! Lou is so cute Nahla looks like a supermodel and Phyllon is just as handsome as they come!

• Seriously March 23, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I love Halle and Nahla!

• truly amazing March 23, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Nahla is going to be tall…look at those long legs. And she does look like she had a long day with her daddy. lol

• Trisha March 23, 2012 at 12:05 pm

All these kids are so cute!
    Nahla is getting so big!
    My baby Louis! I wanna just kiss those cheeks lol
    & phyllon is so chunky lol. His moms body is great! People get on beyond for losing her baby weight quick & look at her lol

• Trisha March 23, 2012 at 9:01 pm

*Beyonce

• TGIF March 23, 2012 at 11:28 am

Cute kids, Nahla looks exhausted.