ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

NELLY AND FAMILY CELEBRATE ZONNIQUE’S SWEET 16

Nelly and his kids were among several guests who helped to celebrate Zonnique Pullins of the OMG Girlz’ Sweet 16th birthday bash on Saturday, March 24, 2012. The rapper was accompanied by his daughter Chanell(R),17, his son Cornell III,12, and a family friend(L) to the event.

Photos: Prince Williams/AtlPics.net

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedRappers and their Kids

32 Comments to “NELLY AND FAMILY CELEBRATE ZONNIQUE’S SWEET 16”

• Nelly : :: Lunchtime Traffic:: March 30, 2012 at 7:54 am

[...] Source BlackCelebKids [...]

• alex March 29, 2012 at 2:33 am

the family friend is Sydney Thomas, nellys niece

• Rogue621 March 28, 2012 at 12:47 am

Who’s friend is the family friend?

• shay March 26, 2012 at 7:40 pm

first of all nelly is 37 and his daughter is 18 she was born in 94 and his son was born in 99 so he is 13 and the other girl is his sister daughter

• Ms. Ash March 26, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Met his daughter while I was in college, she was a sweet heart and rapped during a charity fashion show. Very down to earth!

• Nicole March 26, 2012 at 3:09 pm

The outfits are very appropriate for a TEENAGE party… Nelly has some very good looking kids.. and ofcourse he has always good looking!

• Misunderstood March 26, 2012 at 12:57 pm

I was going to say maybe that’s how they were suppose to be dress! Nelly’s kids have gotten so big he seems to be a good dad! @Seriously Nelly is 41 or 42 he’s old girl still fione though!

• EVELINA RAE March 26, 2012 at 10:56 am

Chanell and Cornell are so big now, wow!

J’s and fitted hats…typical teen items, but I like it :)

• Trisha March 26, 2012 at 9:52 am

I hated that these girls came dressed like that. Thats something you wear to a cookout, not a sweet 16.
    & I heard that girl on the left is his sisters daughter

• Pisces March 26, 2012 at 11:49 am

SMDH. If their clothing wasn’t acceptable for the event they would have been turned away. They look like typical kids. Some people are so judgmental and self righteous when making comments on BCK! Does BCK have to stop showing some pictures of kids that parents are so generous in sharing with us!?

• Pisces March 26, 2012 at 11:50 am

By the way, good looking family!

• Sherley March 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm

I agree with you Trisha. Those are not sweet 16 party outfits. Even Kandi’s 9yr old-Riley-dressed better.

Ignore Pisces..she’s not herself.

• Pisces March 26, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Gee…thanks Sherley. As long as Trisha quotes the source where she found out that the girl on the left is Nelly’s daughter. Was it Wikipedia or Jared.com?

• Pisces March 26, 2012 at 2:59 pm

*correction, “Just Jared.com”. You’re right Sherley, I’m not myself. I am not an all day everyday angry sistah. Just a little perturbed.

• Bailey March 26, 2012 at 5:58 pm

She didn’t say it was HIS daughter she said it was his SISTER’S daughter.

• Pisces March 26, 2012 at 7:07 pm

Thank you for pointing out my mistake. But I would still like for her to post the link that says definitively that this girl is Nelly’s niece because Trisha loves to attack others for citing other blogs or references. That was my point. BCK did not state that the young lady is his niece.

• Sherley March 26, 2012 at 8:11 pm

I do not know if this is the normal Pisces who is a regular BCK commentor or someone using her moniker, so I’m sticking with you are not yourself. If it is the usual Pisces, I’m going to need some proof before I apologize.

• Pisces March 26, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Sherley, you never HAVE to apologize to me. I am NOT beyond reproach. I don’t think I know everything and I appreciate your criticism of me as well as others as long as they don’t appear to be combative, angry or contemptuous. Especially if I am not talking negatively about them.

Any way, I know how the game goes here on BCK..I’ve been coming here 2 and a half years sporadically so I know tug of wars come with the territory. I’ve been Black all my life so I know how my people…especially the females be. ;)

It’s worth it to take all of the people signing in with your like moniker or even cussing at you as long as you can respond in kind and still be able to look at the photographs as well as state your own opinion. That’s what it’s all about , isn’t it dear?

You could say just about anything to me Sherley, because I know you are not mean spirited or self righteous. I believe from reading your comments over time that you are intelligent and a good Mom.

So, no Sherley, you could tell me to take a flying leap and I would not take offense because you don’t seem mean at all. It’s always fun to visit BCK. It’s one of the nicest sites.

I’m willing to take a seat if need be, no biggie…it’s just a blog.

• Sherley March 27, 2012 at 8:04 pm

Thank you for that Pisces & now I can appreciate that comment coming from the real Pisces. I have always appreciated your comments & will pull out my belt when need be :). I do not doubt you are an intelligent black female & accept my apologies for making that comment; mean spirited or not.

Hope you get better from your asthma episode quickly. I know from experience asthma is no joke. I have & always will continue to commentate w/you. :D.

• Trisha March 27, 2012 at 9:12 am

Since the comment that i posted 1st wouldn’t post…I’m just say Pisces have a seat \____ & stop talking to yourself on this blog. “I heard” just means i’m not sure the facts are true. You swear up & down that your facts are true & feel the need to know every piece of info about this celebs & feel like you can diagnosis these kids. So BYE!

• Pisces March 27, 2012 at 12:24 pm

@ Trisha/Tash2000…it’s okay. You don’t take no crap and I don’t take no crap either. So we’ll call it even for now, okay, Trisha also known as BCK Fashion Police and Judge Judy.

• Pisces March 27, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Why the hostility? It’s palpable, and this is just a blog. I’ll take a seat for now, but I’ll call you out again if necessary…believe that! You may want to look into some anger management courses if you’re not already mandated to be in one. LOL!

• Pisces March 27, 2012 at 12:41 pm

I used to credit you, Trisha, as one of the more sensitive, intellectual commenters. Not anymore.

• Misunderstood March 27, 2012 at 12:53 pm

@Pisces and Trisha I like u both but this is so highschool! We’re all entitled too our opinions! Pisces has been giving her facts since I’ve been on here! Trisha has been defending the ones she like and writing lol not to offend anyone! So please ladies keep it classy it’s not that serious!

• Trisha March 27, 2012 at 1:16 pm

LMFAO omg someone is taking this blog too serious. I don’t know who Tash2000 is :/
            Which Pisces is this?

• Pisces March 27, 2012 at 3:17 pm

@Misunderstood. Point taken. Everything is cool. I have just been feeling the way Cornell III’s expression is on this picture. :) I’m recuperating from an ashtma episode.

• gaelle March 26, 2012 at 9:50 am

we were born on the same day :)

• Seriously March 26, 2012 at 9:42 am

WOW, Nelly started having kids early. A 17 yr old and he is like 33. His kids are cute. I just to love hhim back in the day

• Joyia March 26, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Nelly was born in 1974 he a lil older than 33.

• L Boogie March 26, 2012 at 3:58 pm

I remember when he first came out saying his birth year was 1978. IDK what happened over the years to make those 4 years change but a lot of those celebs lie about their birth dates anyway.

• oddball March 26, 2012 at 10:37 pm

ummm nelly is 37 yrs old..actually he should be almost 38……

• Julie May 1, 2012 at 7:21 pm

His son, cornell III goes to my school c: