SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

ZONNIQUE HAS A SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY PARTY(PHOTOS +VIDEO)

Zonnique Pullins of the OMG Girlz had a stylish sweet 16 birthday bash on Saturday, March 24, 2012. The singer entered the event like a princess and changed outfits two times before the night was over.

Zonnique with her parents Tiny and T.I.

Although there were many gifts at the party, the greatest present of all was a 2012 Cayenne Porsche given to Zonnique by her parents Tiny and T.I. The OMG Girlz singer was also given two Pomeranian puppies on her special night.

Check out photos of Zonnique and her family members below!

Photos: Prince Williams/AtlPics.net/Freddyo.Com

29 Comments to “ZONNIQUE HAS A SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY PARTY(PHOTOS +VIDEO)”

• celebration June 7, 2012 at 2:00 pm

great blog, i love it! keep it up!

• Bella Julieanna May 3, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Although it is not his night wheew Justin Combs T.i and Nelly looks good too!

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » T.I. AND ZONNIQUE AT THE BASKETBALL GAME May 3, 2012 at 12:49 pm

[...] artists from the entertainment industry celebrated Zonnique’s sweet 16 birthday earlier this year(March 24, 2012). Singer Rihanna could not attend but sent Zonnique a text message [...]

• Asia March 30, 2012 at 1:46 am

Zonnique those pics r cute…i luv it….i bet u had a blast…..dat car ur daddy got u waz HOT…….u have 2 give mi a ride one day…….ur dogs r sooo cute….happy belated birthday…rememeber…..OMG ON EVERTHING

• EVELINA RAE March 27, 2012 at 10:20 am

That isn’t your call.

Zonnique knows he dad and I saw pictures of him at her birthday party last year, with his other two kids. Zonnique calls T.I. “Pops” not dad, so I’m sure she’d fine with the arrangement. Plus T.I. claims “Niq-Niq” as his own…he says he has 6 Kids (Zonnique, Messiah, Domani, Deyjah, Cifford III aka King and Major). He even uses her nickname in his music.

Don’t worry about it!

• Kaye March 27, 2012 at 12:42 am

She’s a cute girl, but that blue lipstick was a no-no. And I find it real tacky when girls wear colored bras under white tops (Tiny should’ve known better.)

• kc March 26, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Zonique is a pretty girl,and man those dogs are so cute.I wonder what kind of dogs they are.

• kc March 26, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Never mind I just read it.

• Tami March 26, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Cute! Happy birthday baby girl. It is just the new generation. We will have to deal lol. I don’t think they are grown. Just how kids are nowadays.

• deniy March 26, 2012 at 4:17 pm

We have a great society.

• deniy March 26, 2012 at 4:53 pm

sarcasm

• Lisa March 26, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Nice sweet 16 birthday! Is it me? [sentence omitted] She is blessed though. Handsome rich husband. She also seem to be a nice person but too much botox.

• Nicole March 26, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Looks like they had a great time…all the Harris kids look so cute… The pic of T.I. and Zonnique hugging is just too cute!

• Football Wife March 26, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Why would you say that? T.I is taking care of her so what does it matter to say step parent? Maybe there’s a reason why her bio isn’t in pictures with her…..

• Jernero94 March 26, 2012 at 1:18 pm

That party looked like a lot of fun, and she looked beautiful. Such a blessed family!

• Sherley March 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Happy birthday! My son will be 16 this year as well, but he’s not getting a porsche. In fact, he may get a monthly bus pass.

• Misunderstood March 26, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Happy bday Zonnique! She’s a beautiful young woman but she looks a HAM! A Porshe for her 16th bday I’m not mad I didn’t get my first car until I was 26!

• I SAID IT "DAT" March 26, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Before I used to feel like the OMG girlz were too grown BUT after watching the show I see that they are just normal teenage girls and I have to realize that this is just the “new generation” sigh…

• Misunderstood March 26, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Hey long time no write! How’s the baby?

• Sherley March 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Yes, how’s your baby girl that you wnated so badly? What’s her name, if you don’t mind sharing?

• MRSREYNOLDS March 26, 2012 at 12:27 pm

shes so cute! very blessed young lady..

• Jmells March 26, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I love the pic of T.I fixing Deyjah’s shoe sweet daddy daughter moment

• theyknow March 26, 2012 at 12:14 pm

She said she wanted a truck and she got it. I want those puppies!!

• aries March 26, 2012 at 12:10 pm

she is a pretty young lady. She looks so much better without all of the extra stuff. blue hair and blue lipsticks

• anevamoore March 26, 2012 at 12:01 pm

wow she looks really pretty. i dont know about the blue lip stick though but if she likes it then i guess. happy sweet 16!

• Me 2 March 26, 2012 at 10:55 am

Happy Sweet 16! I didn’t get my first car until I was 18 or 19.

• Seriously March 26, 2012 at 10:48 am

Looks like fun! Must be nice to.be rich. She look like a mermaid in all that blue and blue makeup/ hair. She is pretty.

• EVELINA RAE March 26, 2012 at 10:46 am

Zonnique is BEAUTIFUL. I really like the blue look, it works for her.

I’m glad her siblings were there, too. I adore the Harris family!

• UGOGURL!!! March 26, 2012 at 10:37 am