MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

SPOTTED: CUTIES FAITH LISTER, LOU SAMUEL, AND NAHLA AUBRY

Actor Tommy ‘Tiny’ Lister, his wife Felecia(not pictured), and their daughter Faith made their way through LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on March 28, 2012 to catch a flight out of town. Looks like Faith is a Lakers fan!

Lou Samuel was spotted out with her mom Heidi Klum and siblings Leni, Johan, and Henry at a park in Brentwood, California on March 27, 2012. Lou is wearing a flower headband made by her mom and grandma.

Nahla and her dad Gabriel Aubry were spotted on a school run today. Mom Halle Berry is reportedly in Paris to check out preschools for the four-year-old tot.

Photos: Splashnews/FameFlynet

Tags : Posted in : ActorsModels and their Kids

11 Comments to “SPOTTED: CUTIES FAITH LISTER, LOU SAMUEL, AND NAHLA AUBRY”

• WriterSanti March 29, 2012 at 1:38 pm

They are all adorable girls.

• EVELINA RAE March 29, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Faith is cute!

Lou looks adorable; except for those pants. She’s precious!

• juice March 29, 2012 at 4:18 am

Wow- went to the archives as well and YES, Faith does look different- she grew into her looks and looks stunning. Lou is too adorable…all the kids are cuties.

• Trisha March 28, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I had to go back & search thru BCK archives of pics of Faith b/c she looks different to me lol. She’s a cutie

Lou looks a little hippie haha. She’s adorable

Nahla! I love her expressions.

• Me 2 March 28, 2012 at 6:41 pm

She looked different to me too! She just has gotten bigger and her hair is styled different.

• Misunderstood March 28, 2012 at 6:16 pm

DEEBO! I agree with everyone else all the babies r beautiful! Nahla holds a special place in my heart! I hope her parents get their act together!

• Shaydy Oakz March 28, 2012 at 5:41 pm

As soon as his pic popped up I was like “COME ON CRAIG, COME ON CRAIG!”

• Deesha March 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm

LOL!!!!

• Yours Truly March 28, 2012 at 5:38 pm

They’re all just too freaking CUTE!!

• Sherley March 28, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Lou is a heartbraker. My goodness, she’s a cutie. Faith & Nahla are cuties as well.

I know Halle is engaged to Olivier, however she can slow her behind down in searching for preschools. Gabriel isn’t letting her go that easily. Besides, she’s not married yet. Plan for a wedding, then figure the school thing out.

• truly amazing March 28, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Oh my gosh…these babies (all of them) are to darn precious!!!.