LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

VIDEO: MARY MARY VISITS WENDY WILLIAMS + BABY ZAYA’S DEBUT

Erica and Tina Campbell, a.k.a. Mary Mary, recently visited the ‘Wendy Williams Show’ to talk about their new show and careers as a Gospel duo. During the interview Erica debuted her newborn daughter Zaya Monique and Tina said that she was five months pregnant with her fifth child. Tina recently discussed her pregnancy with Essence magazine saying, “Initially we felt overwhelmed at the thought, but then my hubby and I reflected on how rewarding it is to love and be loved by another baby. After thinking that our last child was our last child, we’ve been surprised with an unexpected blessing almost four months and growing. We thought our home was exciting and busy now — it’s about to be even more exciting and busy. We are looking forward to it.”

Tina and husband Teddy Campbell proudly parent four children together. Erica and Warryn Campbell are parents to three children.

Watch the video below for Zaya’s debut!

9 Comments to “VIDEO: MARY MARY VISITS WENDY WILLIAMS + BABY ZAYA’S DEBUT”

• Despicable Me March 31, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I am a huge supporter of Mary Mary. I love their music and I am loving their new reality show. I havv ALL of the cds. Love seeing them in concert. But….I will need Tina to let the ponytail go. Her hair is so thin in comparison to the bulk of the ponytail that its more ponyfail than ponytail. Baby Zaya is adorable! Cracks me up how they they take turns getting pregnant without even planning it that way. Love them!

• Sherley March 30, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Zaya’s a cutie.

• Seriously March 30, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Zaya is GORGEOUS!

• Misunderstood March 30, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Zaya is adorable! I enjoyed the show last night when Tina’s family showed up I screamed with her!

• kiki March 30, 2012 at 2:06 pm

when is the other sister due to give birth? they stay pregnant.

• theyknow March 30, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Zaya is a pretty baby and I love the name. I enjoyed their show last night, espicially seeing them with their fmaily. You can tell they really love their family and they are both great moms!!

• Ms. J March 30, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Beautiful baby!
    I hear you Tina! You get busy doing things, you gonna forget to take that birthcontrol pill. It can happen to anybody. But a friend of mine gets pregnant while taking the pill. The pills were defective I believe.
    Loved the show last night.

• Miss Kitty March 30, 2012 at 11:45 am

Zaya is so adorable. I know during their show last night Erica was having early contractions and I’m happy to see that Zaya arrived on time and healthy.

• EVELINA RAE March 30, 2012 at 10:24 am