ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

DEM BABIES ARE GOING TO HAVE AN OVERSEAS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Monroe and Moroccan are nearing their first birthday and their parents are wondering what to do for dem babies. Although Nick and Mariah have not completely decided on their plans, the couple did share some of their thoughts with E! Online. Nick states, “It’s up in the air right now but it’s probably not going to be in the States. We are going to take it overseas.”

Canon recently gushed about his children’s brilliance saying, “We just [baby-proofed] the house recently, but they are so smart. They know how to take the knobs and the baby proof stuff off. They know what’s baby proof, so they are like, ‘We are not suppose to be touching that – so we are going to go touch that!’ It’s crazy!” Nick also said that the children are beginning to walk, “taking steps and then falling to the ground.”

Monroe and Moroccan were born on Saturday, April 30, 2011. The twins are Mariah and Nick’s only children together.

11 Comments to “DEM BABIES ARE GOING TO HAVE AN OVERSEAS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION”

• fabolousE April 7, 2012 at 12:14 am

They are too cute. Can’t believe how big they’re getting.

• Na'eema April 3, 2012 at 3:14 pm

I love Roc and Roe. Roc looks like my 2 year old son when he was an infant! The twins are adorable. I keep checking the dem-babies website to see if there are new pics! I am looking forward to seeing some more from them.

• Misunderstood April 3, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Should Nick even be trying to go overseas when he has bad kidney’s! Dem babies have grown before my eyes 1 yrs old that’s major God bless them!

• keverno April 3, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Can’t wait to see dem-babies. I bet they have changed a lot and hopefully we can see some resemble of Nick & Mariah after a year later. I know they beautiful…. Regardless who they look like.

• Sherley April 3, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Baby proof isn’t really baby proof, it’s more adult proof.

I’m with everyone..one already..dang!

Go overseas..you’ll get more privacy for their celebration.

• Toni ToniToni April 3, 2012 at 11:49 am

What gorgeous babies! Wow, how time flies. I see the boy baby caught up with big sis. he seemed a bit smaller than her at first. They remind a lot of my twins at that age!

• Trisha April 3, 2012 at 10:43 am

Dem babies are not about to be 1 omg! They need to post more pics of them, we haven’t seen them in awhile

• Ms. Gypsy Eyes April 3, 2012 at 9:57 am

Awwwwwh! It’s on NOW!!! And the fun begins.. Roc and Roe are going to tear that house UP! LOL!!They’re going to have a ball though. I can’t wait to see them walking though. It would be nice if they would give us a vid update of the babies walking. Post it on their site. :)

• EVELINA RAE April 3, 2012 at 9:13 am

I want to see NEW pictures, Mariah and Nick!

• UGOGURL!!! April 3, 2012 at 8:32 am

OMG!! TIME REALLY FLIES!! Dem babies gonna be one in a few weeks!! HOW SWEET!!

• Me 2 April 3, 2012 at 8:27 am

I can’t believe they are almost 1!! Wow time just passes by without you even realizing it.