ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

THE RICHIE KIDS CELEBRATE WITH THEIR DAD

Proud daughters Nicole Richie  and Sofia Richie,13, were on hand to support their dad Lionel Richie at his concert in Las Vegas last night. The star-studded event brought together family and friends, among which were Lionel’s son Miles,17, and ex-wife Diane Alexander.

The Dailymail reports, “Lionel Richie and Friends in Concert presented by ACM held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena attracted a large number of stars from the music industry and the likes of Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and Marc Anthony all turned out to pay tribute to the singer. Richie, 62, performed a series of his hit songs and the likes of Lady Antebellum and The Band Perry also joined him on stage.”

Lionel Richie sits with children Nicole Richie, Sofia Richie, and Miles Brockman Richie,

Later after the show, Lionel thanked his friends and family for their support.  He said,”What an incredible evening. Thanks to the amazing talent tonight and those artists who perform on ‘Tuskegee,’ and for the chance to show off for my family. I spent a lot of time away from them and I want you to know I love you very much.”

Photos:Source

17 Comments to “THE RICHIE KIDS CELEBRATE WITH THEIR DAD”

• Eva April 11, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Lol Sophia looks JUST like Lionel! Cute picture & I didn’t know her had a son

• puddingpop April 5, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Those two kids look just like their daddy for real, ummmmm, lol. Yes Nicole did turn her life around, her kids are so cute.

• Keiri April 4, 2012 at 4:28 pm

I have a feeling that Sophia is going to go down the same path as her sister. Lionel seems to allow them to be the adults in the home.

• Sherley April 4, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Really? Dang shame. SMH

• EVELINA RAE April 4, 2012 at 7:17 am

Dang…Miles is grown up really nice lol It’s cute!

What a wonderful family. All three children are beautiful!

• Nicole April 4, 2012 at 1:50 am

Lionel has some very good looking kids!

• ivypride April 3, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I can i say how much i like nicole because she overcame and her sense of humor is hilarious!

• EVELINA RAE April 4, 2012 at 7:21 am

She is very funny. Do you watch Fashion Star? She still has some of her same ol’ personality from the Simple Life, which is great, but she’s more relaxed and mature. Harlow and Sparrow Madden are cute kids and they, along with her Hubby, Joel Madden, brought Nicole to a better place. She’s wonderful!

• Misunderstood April 3, 2012 at 6:26 pm

@Cori lmao! Lionel seems to be so proud of his kids! All 3 r beautiful! I’m glad Nicole turned her life around because she was heading towards diaster!

• Cori April 3, 2012 at 6:13 pm

“Lionel Riccie ain’t been black since da commodores!” lolol

• keverno April 3, 2012 at 4:52 pm

I will never forget when Brenda jumped out of the bushes and beat the hell out of Lionel for cheating on her with a white woman…LoL Wow….At the age of 62 he got a 13 and 17 year old. I think he’s more handsome older then his younger days. He is defiantly a “Benjamin Button”. Side note: His daughter resembles Khole K.

• PlainMean April 4, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Lol my mom was good friends with Brenda and she still doesn’t like Lionel to this day! “He did my friend Brenda dirty!” I’m like mom, I think Brenda has moved on and you should too.

• Peaches April 4, 2012 at 2:00 pm

That may be Khloe K papa lol. But I agree Nicole has turned her life around wish her friends could do the same!

• Camille April 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm

I agree those children she had probably saved her life. Only Lord knows where she would be right now if she wasn’t a mother. That girl looks like her daddy (Sofia)

• Seriously April 3, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Nice…I love how Nicole turned her life around. She did a complete 360.

• Fightlikeagirl April 5, 2012 at 10:37 am

You mean a complete 180

• Hollabackgirl April 5, 2012 at 10:39 am

I agree it’s a 180 not 360 if it was 360 she would end up back where she started