ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

PHOTOS: SEAN COMBS AND FAMILY HIT THE BEACH

Twins D’Lila Star Combs and Jessie James Combs and their mother Kim Porter were photographed on the beach in Miami, Florida on April 3, 2012. The Twins, who are now five years old, enjoyed the ocean with their nannies and mom while their dad Sean”P. Diddy” Combs (not pictured) hung out with his sons Christian Combs and Quincy Brown.

Meanwhile, Diddy’s youngest son, Christian, celebrated his 14th birthday on April 1st-and some fun in Miami is the perfect birthday present!

Can you guess who? Check out more pictures of the twins below!

Photos: FameFlynet/@QuincyBrown

56 Comments to “PHOTOS: SEAN COMBS AND FAMILY HIT THE BEACH”

• pretty girl rock February 14, 2013 at 8:00 pm

omfg where is ****<3 chance i love her she so pretty i hope to have a child like her ,,,the twins are cute

• Lovely DD Bikinis June 18, 2012 at 5:23 am

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognise
    what you’re speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my site =). We may have a hyperlink change agreement among us

• theyknow April 6, 2012 at 2:17 pm

The girls are working their bikinis!!

• kiki April 6, 2012 at 11:33 am

I just notice. Kim has good hair. I guess the twins take after DIddy. Their hair is not long and silky like Chances.

• Connie1 April 6, 2012 at 7:12 pm

KIKI…SHAME ON YOU! THE TWINS HAIR IS GORGEOUS. IT IS KINKY CURLY AND THAT IS JUST AS PRETTY AS SILKY HAIR. STOP COMPARING THE SISTERS AND MAKING IT SEEM LIKE CHANCE IS THE ONLY PRETTY ONE. GUESS WHAT! CHANCE AND THE TWINS ALL HAVE DARK BROWN SKIN AND GORGEOUS HAIR. I HOPE TO HAVE CHOCOLATE DAUGHTERS JUST LIKE THE TWINS AND CHANCE!

• kiki April 6, 2012 at 9:12 am

who’s making up these rumors that she’s pregnant again. I wouldn’t be surprised even if Sarah is pregnant.Puffy got them on lock for life.Mysa had enough self esteem to leave once he cheated on her with Kim. lol

• Ms_T April 6, 2012 at 9:48 am

Dont put Sarah in this ….you don’t see Sarah on family vacation with him or New Years eve at his mansion. You see Kim. And yes she is pregnant again. Get over it. She is the love of his life.

• JessieK April 6, 2012 at 10:01 am

I think he loves Cassie and Kim P.

• puddingpop April 5, 2012 at 6:10 pm

First of all Kiki, what does their pic have to do with Chance or her mom? All of Puffy kids are gorgeous and these little ones are beautiful. Kim is also gorgeous and yes she did use to model. Guess she was popular enough to snag Puff,lol. If she is pregnant again, you gals/guys know dag gone well its by Puffy. He does all the running around but want all hands off when it comes to Kim. Just another unwed black mother being a black man’s mating toy….only difference, she have money.

• Ms_T April 5, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Yes – I’m hearing it is. Checkout the twitter page of Cassie after these pictures surfaced – she sounded angry. She said something about “punching Today in the face” it was an under the radar message but she posted it yestereday and then deleted it. Cassie also said “You live and you learn” – that line is still on her page. @cassiesuper – Kim is truly living in her own world. Oh well…

• Ms_T April 5, 2012 at 9:35 am

You guys don’t know that Kim is pregnant again??….LOL wait til’ you all get proof from her protuding belly… LOL

• Sherley April 5, 2012 at 10:58 am

No! Stop it..for real? I wouldn’t be surprise, but it’s not Sean Combs is it?

• kiki April 5, 2012 at 6:13 am

okay, when did Kim ever model? lol its not like she has Tyra Banks status. lol. Chance is already modeling and her mom is beautiful!

• Connie1 April 6, 2012 at 7:15 pm

CHANCE’S MOM HAS HORRIBLE “HOOD” LOOKING BLONDE HAIR AND SHE IS OUT OF SHAPE. KIM IS BEAUTIFUL, HAS A GREAT FIGURE, AND WAS A MODEL!

• Trisha April 6, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Stop it! What modeling has Kim done besides modeling on Diddy’s arm?

Everybody needs to leave Chance & Sarah out of this. When have you seen Sarah’s body to conclude she has a horrible shape? You probably never had b/c she’s not dumb enough to be laid up on a beach w/ Diddy. Kim’s attitude makes her less pretty

• Connie1 April 7, 2012 at 7:02 pm

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE CAN NOT LIKE KIM’S ATTITUDE WHEN YOU NEVER MET HER? HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE SOMEONE THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. ARE YOU SURE THAT CHANCE’S MOM IS A NICE LADY? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HER ATTITUDE ISN’T BAD? ANYWAY, I THINK CHANCE AND THE TWINS ARE GORGEOUS GIRLS, PERIOD.

• Connie1 April 6, 2012 at 7:16 pm

I LOVE THE TWIN’S NATURAL HAIR. IT LOOKS LIKE MINE, AND WHEN I STRAIGHTEN IT, ITS ALL THE WAY DOWN MY BACK!

• Infiniti278 April 6, 2012 at 8:07 pm

CONNIE1 just wanted to say you make valid points however the way you express yourself comes across as being obsessed with black /brown skin and natural hair. I’m black! I get it. But ppl won’t take you seriously because you always direct your comments towards natural hair and skin color. And “ALL IN CAPS”. It’s not necessary. But ppl tolerate it lol. Anyway, I know u will continue to do you and stand up for cause. But I want you to realize that you are not encouraging or influencing anyone to believe in your cause. LESS is MORE. Stop defending and judging and maybe you will see the same in return. :)

• Connie1 April 7, 2012 at 6:59 pm

@INFINITI278… I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT UNFORTUNATELY THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS ON THIS BLOG. OTHER PEOPLE SAY NASTY MEAN THINGS AND GET AWAY WITH IT AND YET, WHEN I STAND UP FOR SOMEONE, I GET YELLED AT! IT SOUNDS PRETTY RIDICULOUS TO ME. NO, I WILL KEEP MAKING MY POINTS BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING. SAYING WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY!

• Connie1 April 7, 2012 at 7:00 pm

OH AND PEOPLE ON HERE JUDGE ALL THE TIME. SO TELL THEM TO STOP.

• Ummmmmm! April 5, 2012 at 5:15 am

it’s not a g-string bikini so I don’t see anything wrong with it. These kids are innocent and ppl are taking the INNOCENT out of them wearing swimsuits. These girls are beautiful…Diddy should be proud!

• Nicole April 5, 2012 at 12:36 am

They are all soooo cute! I still cant believe Christian is 14, time really does fly! Love the twins little bikinis!

• Jen April 4, 2012 at 11:17 pm

I want to kim, to give these kids a good stepdaddy and not one who will mistreat them but love them as if they were his own.

• Toya April 4, 2012 at 8:54 pm

I’m sorry, but why do you keep referencing how all the girls are brown skin? What does that have to do with anything? The girls are beautiful in their own ways, but if Chance has a great chance of becoming a model, that does not automatically mean the twins do. And just because their mother modeled is not a shoe in for them. Yes, they all share the same dad….but I do not see where the twins look like Chance. At all.

Bikini top WAAY to much!!!

• Connie1 April 6, 2012 at 7:08 pm

WELL TOYA, I THINK THE TWINS HAVE A GREAT CHANCE AT MODELING. THEY ARE TALL AND BEAUTIFUL. SO THERE!

• Connie1 April 4, 2012 at 7:43 pm

WELL I DISAGREE KAIYA! THEY LOOK LIKE THEIR MOTHER AND THEIR MOTHER WAS A MODEL. CHANCE IS JUST AS BROWN AND BEAUTIFUL AS THEY ARE, SO THEY ALL CAN BE LITTLE MODELS.

• Camille April 4, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Those bikins look to “sexy” for little girls. I agree something just doesn’t look right. Where is Chance? She’s never with her sisters! She’s the cutest to me out of his girls.

• Connie1 April 6, 2012 at 7:09 pm

I TALKED ABOUT THEIR BROWN SKIN BECAUSE I THINK ITS BEAUTIFUL! IS THAT OK WITH YOU TOYA? ALL THE KIDS HAVE BEAUTIFUL BROWN SKIN!

• juice April 4, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Thank you Celeste…beautiful girls…likewise, i also see modelling in their future!!!

• Celeste April 4, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Adults who worry about children in bikinis worry me. It’s not that big of deal – they’re just kids.

• Doting April 4, 2012 at 10:18 pm

thank you!!! it makes me wonder why they think it is so inappropriate. i remember when i was younger my bathing suit consist of only the bottom part of a swim suit. i don’t know it might just be the way i was raised or maybe where i was raised i should say. the bathing suit is not cut to low, they are petite and probably wear a small size. i don’t know i don’t have a problem with kids in bikini’s my daughter is 3 and she has a few pairs. she even has a pair of mine from when i was a tot. side note- ever tried bringing twins on vacation? yeah i’d have a nanny with me too if my hubby or parents wouldn’t be accompanying us at the beach.

• TheRealAshland April 4, 2012 at 3:20 pm

this is a major improvement, let’s not forget that diddy had these babies posing in the nude with just a bow tie on!… but they are very cute young ladies,.. diddy maybe a male but he makes beautiful kids, just wanting on him and cassie to have a few

• Trisha April 4, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Cassie is not having that mans baby LOL. She’s getting all the benefits just being his girl or whatever she is, while the other women had to give birth to his kids to get the treatment she gets. haha

• LaTanya April 4, 2012 at 1:46 pm

The girls are so cute. I swear Diddy is like a time share for these women! smh

• Ms_T April 4, 2012 at 2:44 pm

LOL!!! I LIKE how you put that! So true!

Kim is gorgeous though and so are the twins!

• EVELINA RAE April 4, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Nice to see Kim’s four, again.

I dunno about those bathing suits they seem a little revealing to me. Beautiful girls, non the less.

o_O

• LJMorre April 4, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Wow the girls are gorgeous! I really can see them doing modeling in the future. I don’t really have a problem with a 2 piece for kids although this particular bikini does seem to be cut a little low. For people who say babies shouldn’t be in a 2 piece because they look grown, well if that’s the case they shouldn’t be in swimsuits at all. I don’t see the big difference. Its all in the eye of the beholder but for me personally i don’t look at a little baby and envision anything besides what they are..babies

• Sherley April 4, 2012 at 12:49 pm

They have gotten tall. So cute. Don’t have a problem with kids in bikinis, but that one doesn’t look right to me.

What Kim need nannies for? She has 2 kids & 2 hands..the need for a nanny is simply because she can. Sean has his 2 with him & he doesn’t have a nanny.

Happy birthday to Sean mini me!

• Trisha April 4, 2012 at 2:56 pm

I don’t have a problem w/ bikini’s on little girls either. I bought my friends 1 yr old daughter one & it is so cute & funny on her b/c she’s so chubby & all her fatness hangs out lmao
      But i think the twins bikini is too low cut. Like they are low rise or something lol

• Monique April 4, 2012 at 4:48 pm

I”ve been hired as a babysitter to go on vacations with families before. Black ones at that. (It surprised me at first lol) It’s usually for at night so the parents can spend one on one time together or even just alone time. The kids don’t mind bc they’re playing either way and that way the parents also get to have adult fun too. Just an FYI.

• Sherley April 5, 2012 at 10:54 am

Thanks for FYI. I can see needing a nanny at night, however, Kim had hers with her on the beach during the day. Also, what adult fun is she & Sean planning, they aren’t together. O_o.

• Oxford 2013 April 5, 2012 at 8:06 am

G’d M’rng Ms. Sherley…Nannies, In my very humble opinion are often about how you were raised. My dad had one from birth until he moved to the US and after that he had to fend for himself while my mum had several from birth that are still with us. Their job description changed as my mum’s needs changed and she grew up; my mums main nanny was our housekeeper when I was born.

On the other hand, my dad (this could be because he is male and males are just not as smart as us) when he was a single parent with my oldest brother ran himself ragged trying to work childcare out when the answer was right there; he could afford it. Hire a damn nanny or two.

Nannies can save a mother’s sanity. My parents have two sets of twins and we employ five nannies full time and three part time. All of our our nannies are bilingual and some are tri-lingual.

I don’t know what Ms. Porters background is but my parents really believe in education and early intervention. All of our nannies are university educated. Our five year old twins can read in three languages and our two year old twins and their cousin can read in English (yes, phonetically read, not memorize words). My dad jokes that he should not have to share his wifes’ breasts with people who can read.

My days of needing my nappy changed are behind me but I do have what I affectionately call mannies. They are a combination driver/bodyguard and if needs be a handler because there are times when I forget the “rules” and need reminding.

• Sherley April 5, 2012 at 10:56 am

Good morning, sweetie. I do understand nannies come in handy & are a necessity, however not when you have 2 children playing on the beach. Kim can handle it.

• qt February 24, 2013 at 6:36 am

Why are people getting on Kim for having 2 nannies? Last I checked their daddy was right there. He could’ve handled them too

• PlainMean April 4, 2012 at 12:18 pm

These kids are growing so fast! Can’t believe Christian is 14. Kim is Diddy’s “Ole Faithful”… She’s not going anywhere!

• Sherley April 4, 2012 at 12:50 pm

As long as Sean keeps the money coming, Kim is a permanant statue in his life.

• Misunderstood April 4, 2012 at 11:56 am

The twins r beautiful! Diddy has 5 beautiful kids! Please don’t make this post about Chance because their all beautiful!

• luvqtpies April 4, 2012 at 11:53 am

I can’t believe the twins are already looking like models! Diddy has some beautiful kids.

• Khai April 4, 2012 at 11:50 am

The girls are super cute:) Not feeling those particular bikinis though. They seem a little too low cut or something.

• Seriously April 4, 2012 at 11:20 am

They starting to look cute. Christian is a cutie pie!

• Ebony Starr April 4, 2012 at 11:12 am

The look like little “supermodels!”

• Just Thinking April 4, 2012 at 11:04 am

They look so cute!!!!!!!!!

• Miss Kitty April 4, 2012 at 11:02 am

The twins are so cute and Christian looks like Diddy’s mini me.
    @ Yo I agree, bikinis on little girls is not cute. A tankini would have been better.

• yo April 4, 2012 at 10:54 am

Don’t like bikinis on children. Too grown.

• WriterSanti April 4, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Yep i totally agree. But still nice fam pix.

• truly amazing April 4, 2012 at 10:43 am

Wow!! Diddy’s daughters are simply gorgeous!!…I can see modeling in the future for those two.