TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SOLANGE KNOWLES: BEYONCE WAS STRICT WITH MY SON WHILE PREGNANT

Is Beyonce already a strict mother? Maybe so.  Sister Solange Knowles recently revealed that Beyonce became a stern aunt to Julez as her time for motherhood approached. Solange states, “The closer my sister came to motherhood, the more stern she was with my son, Julez, but when he was between the ages of 1 and 4, she put the s in spoiling.”

PHOTOS: Click here for more pictures of Beyonce and family

Although Bey may be a strict mom in the coming years, Solange plans to be a cool auntie to Blue Ivy. As she explains, “I’d rather be the cool aunt than the authoritative aunt…I had to deal with the cool aunt for seven years, and I’m ready for payback! Late nights, candy binges—I’m doing it all!”

Blue Ivy is Jay-Z and Beyonce’s first child together. The couple has been married four years.

See more pictures of a pregnant beyonce below!

Photos: Beyonce.Tumblr.com

57 Comments to “SOLANGE KNOWLES: BEYONCE WAS STRICT WITH MY SON WHILE PREGNANT”

• Kc January 13, 2013 at 11:09 pm

When I eat a lot,my stomach looks just like that.

• kc April 13, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Put some new pics out there and we’ll believe it I guess.Her stomach still looks wierd though,especially in this picture.

• pam April 9, 2012 at 7:49 am

There are no photos of Jigga touching Beyonce’s pregnant stomach. None at all. The plot thickens!

• fabolousE April 7, 2012 at 12:03 am

Aww! what a special moment. Luv sister pics!

• Pisces April 6, 2012 at 8:27 pm

@PlainMean, CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us. May you have a beautiful pregnancy and baby! I am so happy for you. Luv ya!

• PlainMean April 6, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Thank you very much Pisces! Hope for a girl with me. :)

• Pisces April 7, 2012 at 11:52 am

@PlainMean…we’ll keep our fingers crossed and pray for that precious baby girl for you, Dad, and big brother! It was so sweet of you to tell us.

God Bless you during this special, wonderful time in your life. You know I loves me some PlainMean! We crack each other up although I know I don’t amuse you all of the time. LOL!

• Pisces April 7, 2012 at 11:55 am

I promise to be more gentle commenting during your pregnancy. We only want a positive vibe and beautiful thoughts channeling to your future little angel. :)

• Infiniti278 April 6, 2012 at 7:42 pm

All I can say is SMH LOL. Blue Ivy is a cutie. Beyonce is entitled to privacy. We can speculate forever but what will Bey will Bey lol. Congrats to Bey and Jay! Now if ppl can ONLY pay as much attention to their personal lives maybe change can occur. Yea yea…nope lol

• Lunchtime Links With Natalie Portman | Babyrazzi April 6, 2012 at 11:31 am

[...] Idol strolls down ’80s lane. (SheKnows Entertainment) Is Beyonce already a strict mom?  (BlackCelebKids) ‘Real Housewives’ star Taylor Armstrong talks abuse with her daughter. (Hollybaby) Kim [...]

• Celeste April 6, 2012 at 7:41 am

People can be so dumb. Of course Beyonce Knowles was preggers and if I were her I’d keep that treasured baby out of the spotlight for as long as possible. As long as that baby is healthy and happy is all that matters.

• Ummmmmm! April 6, 2012 at 6:06 am

And WHY would she do that when so many have frowned upon any celebrity showing their pregnant belly. I believe after her miscarriage she was very careful NOT to give too much information. Besides that NOBODY but her husband and family need to know any intimate details regarding her pregnacy so it all became a guessing game with the fans.She saved her most intimate pics until SHE was ready to release them!! NO OTHER SITE has these pics….how is that staged?? YEAH OK!! I don’t doubt her pregnancy…because I don’t believe she is that shallow to do something like that. She embraced her pregnacy and protected her unborn child. She stood tall DESPITE the ridiculous rumors being posted about her and the most insensitive comments being made about what her baby would look like….KUDOS BEY!! You are a SUPERSTAR in my eyes!!

• oh boy! April 6, 2012 at 5:54 am

With those big boobs,if you can’t see she was peggers,then something is wrong with your eyes….my gf was preggers with twins only thing she did was unbutton her top button to her jeans,no weight nowhere.It happens,wish it had happen to me.LOL

• asia April 6, 2012 at 3:01 am

i feel and a lot of you should feel the same way beyonce is usually a sex icon when she performs she wears little clothing on stage now don’t you find it strange how beyonce took not one pregnant picture and wasn’t on any magazine cover showing off her pregnant belly!!

• Trisha April 6, 2012 at 9:42 am

Maybe she had stretch marks & didn’t want to show her stomach.
      & If i’m not mistaken, on this same blog, people were talking about how classless it was for a pregnant woman to be on the cover of a magazine showing her belly. So maybe Beyonce wanted that 1 piece of her life to herself. I mean everything that girl do belongs to the world, let her have preggo belly & Blue to herself

• JessieK April 6, 2012 at 10:14 am

First of all don`t tell us how we should feel. Second Did you see the video that was also on her tumblr page. It clearly showed her pregnant belly. Why does she have to be on the magazine cover showing her belly. Angelina Jolie didn’t, so what now you think she faked both of her pregnancies to.

• JessieK April 6, 2012 at 10:16 am

She also talked about that in her Pierce Morgan interview. She said that the revealing stuff she wears is appropriate for the stage only.

• Nicole April 6, 2012 at 1:21 am

I like how Juelz is pointing at her belly…I’m guilty of being the spoiling Auntie!

• Faith April 5, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy not anyone else!!!!!

• Gwen April 5, 2012 at 9:56 pm

believe she was pregnant but misscarried and was so disappointed,that,s when they adopted baby blue ivy.

• MUNCHOSGIRL April 5, 2012 at 11:01 pm

WOW! REALLY?

• kc April 14, 2012 at 12:04 am

But,baby Blue ivy does look like Jay-z and a little like her.

• Krisia April 5, 2012 at 6:55 pm

If she wasn’t pregnant then that would make a lot of people look a little crazy rubbing on a “fake stomach” she didn’t have to share this pic and I seriously doubt people would want to be rubbing on someone’s stomach knowing their isn’t a child in there.

• pr!ncess April 5, 2012 at 5:16 pm

awww bey bey looks pretty…of course she was pregnant..breast, face and hips were swollen hunny…she will reveal more pictures of her bundle of joy when she gets good and ready..!!!

• Neonlove April 5, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I guess the reason why I wasn’t all the way convinced was because I remember seeing her on the View last May. She didn’t look pregnant. Seven months later…bam. Baby Blue. She probably was, but I had my doubts. Nothing is wrong with having a surrogate

• Jessica April 5, 2012 at 6:53 pm

A lot of woman don’t show when they are only 2 months pregnant. Heidi Klum was walking the runway at 4 months pregnant with Leni.

• PlainMean April 5, 2012 at 7:19 pm

I didn’t show until around 4-5 months. I’m now about 2 months pregnant with my second and I’m already showing. Each pregnancy is different, even within the same woman!

• Misunderstood April 5, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Congrats mean a**! I hope it’s a girl she might mellow u out! When r u due?

• PlainMean April 6, 2012 at 10:53 am

Girl, you stay with something smart to say. Sit down.

• Misunderstood April 6, 2012 at 7:32 pm

That’s what I do there’s no need for me to sit down I speak my mind just like everyone else! Thank U!

• Oxford 2013 April 5, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Maybe you are having twins (I think twins are such a blessing). MOST women carrying mutiples show quicker and some like my mum don’t gain much weight. At delivery with me, she weighted 120, at delivery with her heaviest twins, she weighted 130.

• Sherley April 6, 2012 at 9:16 pm

OMG PlainMean, congrats! Have a girl for me, but you know I’m bias to boys. Another BCK friend having a baby. Yay!

• PlainMean April 6, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Lol thanks Sherley!

• kc April 14, 2012 at 12:02 am

Speaking of heidi I can’t believe she even laid down with Leni’s bio dad.Have you seen him?

• universitychick April 5, 2012 at 3:26 pm

But why does her belly have a dent in it?

• LexLuv April 24, 2012 at 7:34 pm

That’s not a normal looking stomach for a pregnant woman. Too lumpy. Nice try though Bey!

• pam April 5, 2012 at 2:55 pm

And all of a sudden after the entire pregnancy there are loads of pregant photos flying around. It’s all staged, I don’t believe for one miniute she was pregnant. There to many errors made, to made videos out at same time, chanhing stomch sizes etc etc.

• Jazz April 5, 2012 at 3:06 pm

She put these a few of pregnant pictures on Tumblr for her fans to see and for her new site relaunch.

• PlainMean April 5, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Oh, stop with the stupidity! Some of you are never happy. If she does this, it’s why didn’t she do that. If she does that, it’s why now! She’s damned if she do, damned if she don’t. Sit down.

• kc April 13, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Yeah that interview gave it all away.I just don’t get why she is still trying so hard to prove to us that she was pregnant.She’s just making it worse now.

• kiki April 5, 2012 at 2:15 pm

now maybe people will shut up! about her having a surrogate. She obviously looks pregnant here. Shut up already!

• Misunderstood April 5, 2012 at 1:48 pm

@Sherley I agree this is Black Celebrity Kids!!!!!! Where’s the pictures of Blue Ivy? I’m both I’m a sweet aunt until u piss me off then I become the devil!

• PlainMean April 5, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Love Bey’s Tumblr pictures! Definitely wanna see Baby Blue again ASAP!

• bck reader April 5, 2012 at 2:39 pm

agreed

• J April 5, 2012 at 12:26 pm

I have 4 nephews… I spoil them when I haven’t seen them in a while, but that’s rare so they rarely get spoiled by me. They’re always at my house because my mom babysits them and I still live there so it gets a little annoying but I try not to be the mean aunty.I do wish beyonce would let us see more of blue’s face =/

• Trisha April 5, 2012 at 11:35 am

I feel you Solange. I have my moments when i’m a strict aunt and a laid back aunt. It depends on how long i have the kids for & a how long its been since i’ve seen them lol. If i haven’t seen my nieces & nephew in a long time, i spoil them rotten. Give them candy, let them watch movies, let them get messy & send them home hyper & crazy lol. But if i’m taking care of them for like a week, then limited tv, 1 piece of candy, read books & do puzzles lmao

I loved Beyonce’s tumblr page. Beyonce is finally becoming normal in my book & showing her personality. Which is making me like her a lil bit.
    But i wanna see baby Carter cute self!

• Sherley April 5, 2012 at 11:00 am

Why if Blue isn’t pictured? Who cares what Solange has to say about a pregnancy that ended 4 months ago?

Give me pictures of Blue!

• Kala April 5, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I care

• EVELINA RAE April 5, 2012 at 3:04 pm

I like to here from Solange ’cause she’s very close to her sister just like I am. I’m younger, too, and I got pregnant first, so I can relate.

I get what you’re saying thought. I, too, wish to see another picture of Blue, too.

• universitychick April 5, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Exactly :)

• Ms. Gypsy Eyes April 5, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Thank you Sherley! Why is this story relevant? These photos should have been posted before this child’s arrival.

• MSTASHA April 5, 2012 at 10:56 am

Of course Bey was pregnant even if we didnt want to beleive it it was written all over her face SWOLLEN!lol Beautifully you could tell she was definatel having a girl!

• Tanita April 5, 2012 at 10:50 am

Beyonce looks beautiful!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I truly believe this women was pregnant….

• kaKNEEsha April 5, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I’m glad you brought this up because I truly believe she was pregnant also … its like ANY other celebrity can be pregnant & its okay, no one has anything to say. but Beyonce’s pregnant all the bad talking starts smh.

• kaKNEEsha April 5, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I love it! heyyyy Bey!

• Tan April 5, 2012 at 10:39 am

awww cute

• RedBottOms! April 5, 2012 at 10:38 am

Beautiful Pic of Bey and Juelz!!