MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

NIA LONG ON WEIGHT LOSS AFTER BABY KEZ

Nia Long gave birth to her second child Kez Sunday Udoka on November 7, 2011. Since then the actress has lost a lot of the baby fat gained during her pregnancy.

While some mothers gain a substantial amount of weight during pregnancy Nia did not put on a lot of pounds. Long states, “Honestly I didn’t gain a lot of weight this time around. And I’m nursing [so] that helps.” In addition to nursing, Nia performs exercise routines with a personal trainer.

The mom of two has also been attending Mommy and Me Yoga classes. She tweeted last month, “Baby Kez passed out during Mommy and me yoga today. I guess it was all the deep breathing.”

Nia is the proud mother of Kez Sunday Udoka,5 months, and Massai Zhivago Dorsey II,11.

Check out Nia’s interview with HelloBeautiful here!

Tags : Posted in : Actors

6 Comments to “NIA LONG ON WEIGHT LOSS AFTER BABY KEZ”

• Elden May 6, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking the time and actual effort to
    generate a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

• Sherley April 13, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Excuse me Nia, I love you & all, but I want to see Kez. I’ve seen you already..bring on the kiddies!

• Rain April 13, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I always thought she is beautiful, didn’t get her hair dyed blond, blue, red or what have you like some other AA actresses/singers/entertainers. Natural beauty for sure!

• Misunderstood April 13, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I love Nia she’s true to herself! She’s so pretty and I take her to be a good mommy!

• Tulip April 13, 2012 at 10:28 am

Shes always been a beautiful actress!

• EVELINA RAE April 13, 2012 at 10:02 am

Nia, tweet some new pictures of Massai and Baby Kez!