ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

PHOTOS: THE BRYANTS WATCH A GAME OF HOCKEY

NBA player Kobe Bryant enjoyed some quality time with his estranged wife Vanessa, and their daughters Natalia,8, and Gianna,5, at the Los Angeles Kings vs. Vancouver Canucks game in Los Angeles, California on April 15, 2012.

STORY: Vanessa Bryant Files For Divorce

The family of four looked as happy as can be as they watched Game 3 of the NHL Western Conference Hockey playoff quarter-finals. So much for that divorce filing! See more pictures of the family below!

Photos: Reuters

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

20 Comments to “PHOTOS: THE BRYANTS WATCH A GAME OF HOCKEY”

• kc April 27, 2012 at 10:10 pm

I thought they were divorced.What in the world!

• kimmie April 23, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Mixed race children are so cute. They have beautiful hair, but ladies come on if you don’t know how please learn how to comb those kids hair, and stop letting them run around with their hair just there and then go and stick a bow in it. That is not the business. She need to comb, brush, gel and put some ponytails in those kids hair. They have black in them, their hair needs to be under control.

• JUST THE WAY IT IS April 16, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Why their hair so big and wild.

• Connie1 April 16, 2012 at 8:12 pm

THEIR HAIR IS BIG BECAUSE ITS LONG, NATURAL AND BEAUTIFUL! WOULD YOU PREFER IT TO BE STRAIGHT? I PERSONALLY LOVE THEIR NATURAL CURLS!

• Pisces April 16, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Why those old timey hair bows all the time is my question!? It must be a little girl Latina thing.

• Connie1 April 17, 2012 at 8:04 pm

I DONT LIKE THE BIG BOWS EITHER BUT ITS BETTER THAN ALL THOSE BEADS AND BARETTES THAT SOME AFRICAN AMERICANS PUT IN THEIR KIDS HAIR.

• Callie April 20, 2012 at 8:22 am

@ Connie, why do you feel the need to call someone’s comment ignorant because it doesn’t match yours? A poster mentioned she should do something to the girls hair, and it wouldn’t hurt to do a different style. You like the curls fine, but don’t act as if another style wouldn’t look nice as well. In the pics the girls hair look wild, so imo a few ponytails would look nice.

• Celia April 16, 2012 at 7:36 pm

So devasted about our loss yesterday! Canucks will come back though

• CF98 April 16, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Its their business as long as they put their kids first that’s all that matters.

However I rather they not reconcile only because Vanessa seriously bugs me lol. Kobe seems a lot more upbeat away from her in his interviews etc.

• Misunderstood April 16, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I like Kobe’s charming cheating behind! If she wants to stay with her husband that’s her right! I personally wouldn’t deal with a cheater but they seem semi happy I guess!

• Truth Seeker April 16, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Some of you sound like you’re more invested in their relationship then even they might be. lol Being able to amicably co-parent doesn’t necessarily mean they are remaining married. Maybe they are, but they still could be divorcing and it’s THIER relationship.

Some of you need to evaluate why you’re so invested in the relationship of two people you’ve never met. Especially when one publicly cheated on the other. Repeatedly. You want her to stay and get cheated on some more? But you seem to think you have her best interest at heart. I’m not so convinced.

• jmells April 16, 2012 at 1:39 pm

The girls hair is getting a lot thicker it may be time for Vanessa to start combing it for real Lol

• Connie1 April 16, 2012 at 8:11 pm

JMELLS ARE AFRO’S NEVER COMBED? WHY MAKE SUCH AN IGNORANT COMMENT LIKE THAT? THERE HAIR IS GORGEOUS AND PROBABLY TEN TIMES LONGER THAN MOST. VANESSA IS DOING THE RIGHT THING. SHE IS LEAVING THEIR HAIR ALONE. THEIR HAIR IS ALWAYS DONE IN CUTE STYLES. I LOVE THEIR NATURAL CURLS.

• EVELINA RAE April 16, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Musical chairs lol

• theyknow April 16, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I really do not want them to divorce, but I hope that VAnessa does what is best for her and the kids. They look so happy together.

• Jessica April 16, 2012 at 11:10 am

Don’t care for Kobe and Vanessa but if they can make it work for themselves and the kids good for them.

• Neonlove April 16, 2012 at 10:53 am

I pray to God that they stay together. Prove these haters wrong for once

• Sherley April 16, 2012 at 10:24 am

Vanessa is doing her thang. Less not forget the big scandal he put her through a few years back & that was one he was caught. She waited until the 10yrs mark, got her cut & is back with him spending his money while hers gather interest. Kobe maybe playing ball, but she’s playing him. I’m not mad at her.

Anywho..can’t stand this couple, especially cocky dumb, whooped Kobe.

• Tan April 16, 2012 at 9:27 am

I really hate to see people divorce.I hope they are reconciling.Their such a beautiful family and mutually love those girls to pieces.

• Trisha April 16, 2012 at 9:24 am

Vanessa looks so cold sometimes lol

Cute kids.

I heard some theories regarding their “divorce” lol. Don’t know if any of them are true, but at least the kiddies have both parents in the household together