PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

TIA & TAMERA 2 PREMIERES IN JUNE

Season two of the hit docu-series “Tia & Tamera” will return to the Style Network on Monday, June 11 at 8pm ET/PT. The series will star the twin sisters, their husbands, and cutie Cree Hardrict!

PHOTOS:See Candids Of Cree!

The second season of the hit docu-series “Tia & Tamera” follows the identical twin sisters as they embark on major life transitions. The baby is here, the wedding is over – so now what? As they face the realities of motherhood and matrimony, Tia and Tamera lean heavily on each other to lighten the difficult moments with comedic insight and advice and to share their worries and fears. After nine months of sickness, pre-natal classes and then the birth, Tia now is figuring out how to actually be a mother to her son, Cree. Worry and concern abound as she struggles to find the right balance between being a successful actress and a successful mom. Tia tries to follow her maternal instincts and her heart when raising Cree but sometimes the question of “am I doing this right?” plagues her conscience. Tamera spent months preparing for her dream wedding, and as she approaches her one-year anniversary, she wonders about her new role as a working wife. With homes in Los Angeles and Napa Valley, where her husband’s family also owns a vineyard, Tamera finds herself pulled between two different worlds, struggling to decide where she will ultimately call home. “Tia & Tamera” highlights the funny, poignant, stressful and loving relationship of these sisters who are trying to make their mark in the home and out in the world … together. (Source)

Will you be tuning in?

Photos: Robert Trachtenberg

Tags : Posted in : ActorsFeatured

15 Comments to “TIA & TAMERA 2 PREMIERES IN JUNE”

• kc April 26, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Wow that baby is huge.

• deedee April 22, 2012 at 5:58 pm

I will be tuning in as well, cause I like these two gals & Baby Cree is adorable & Im quite sure he will make it even more interesting.

• Ohverly Critical » Blog Archive » TIA & TAMERA 2 PREMIERES IN JUNE April 21, 2012 at 4:21 pm

[...] BCK Next Post [...]

• lala April 21, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Cree has Tia’s cranial structure for sure. Love the show though! Will watch for sure.

• EVELINA RAE April 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm

I like these two. I’ve been watching them since Sister, Sister.

I will be watching Season Two, as well.

I like Tamera’s looks in that photo.

Cree Taylor seems like a very happy baby :P

• Nicole April 21, 2012 at 1:52 am

I’ll be watching! Especially since Cree will be on there!

• shannon April 20, 2012 at 11:15 pm

I really like these two. However, I was so surprised by their different personalities…Tia is so outgoing and like a regular “round the way girl” lol…and Tamera seems very reserved. I love it. It’s like they played the opposite of their own personalities in the Sister, Sister tv show. Cant wait to tune in.

• Nikole April 20, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Yay! Yes I will definately tune in. They remind me of my twin sister and I.

• TIKA April 20, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Why does that picture look weird. that picture looks like she’s grabbing his you know what. she does that in alot of pictures with him. not a good look…

• Nikole April 20, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Really?

• Susan April 23, 2012 at 8:30 am

Tika…really!…sick mind!

• Neonlove April 20, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Finally! I have been waiting on this show to return. Yes. The Braxtons, Tia and Tamera, and Mary Mary give me my reality show fix. Love it!

• jennifer Harrt June 16, 2012 at 10:02 am

I concur, I will be watching also. I love the shows as well. I love Tia and Tamera’s show, and The Braxtons, and Mary Mary too. I watch them and I hate when they go in to hiatias, always hoping they will return in the end. Keep up the good works ladies, love your show.

• Phl April 20, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Aw look at Cree. He’s a chunky little thing! I will definitely be watching the show.

• Misunderstood April 20, 2012 at 3:38 pm

I like this show but Tia got on my last nerve! I’ll definitely be watching! Cree is such a cutie pootie