ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

BOBBY BROWN AND FAMILY’S KODAK MOMENT

Bobby Brown is pictured with his family on the set of a photo shoot session for the Today Show. The New Edition singer recently hosted Kim Etheredge’s birthday dinner at the Darby in New York City.  Brown’s presence was a complete surprise to Kim, who is the sister of Alicia Etheredge, Brown’s fiancee.

Kim is the co-founder of Mixed Chicks Hair Care, a hair care line. Cassius Jr.,3, currently serves as model for Mixed Chicks Kids advertising campaign.

Bobby Brown is pictured above (L to R) with his fiancee Alicia; his sons Landon, Bobby Jr, and Cassius; and his daughter La Princia.

Check out one more candid of the family below!

Photos: Twitter

17 Comments to “BOBBY BROWN AND FAMILY’S KODAK MOMENT”

• TT April 26, 2012 at 10:24 pm

I love mixed chicks products!

• Misunderstood April 25, 2012 at 5:52 pm

Beautiful family Bobby finally seems happy and I’m happy for him!

• Ms. Gypsy Eyes April 25, 2012 at 3:04 pm

One more comment. LOL! I love the way they dress Cassius. So cute! :)

• Nicole April 25, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Beautiful family! Love the pic of the boys it put a smile on my face! :)

• PlainMean April 25, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Wonderful pictures! Landon is cute.

• Ms_T April 25, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Bobbi Kris is doing just fine now! but she resents her Dad because she has learned the path her mom went down after marrying her Dad. I hope she forgives him one day.

• Ms. Gypsy Eyes April 25, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Please don’t start this blame stuff. He wasn’t and still isn’t the cause of Whitney’s drug path. Whitney was a grown woman and should be held accountable for her own mistakes. Whitney’s sis-in-law leared that up, as well as Kim Burrell. Bobbi Kris has absolutely nothing to forgive him for. Well as far as the drugs are concerned.

• Ms. Gypsy Eyes April 25, 2012 at 12:30 pm

cleared*

• Misunderstood April 25, 2012 at 5:51 pm

@Ms. Gypsy Eyes AGREE!

• Celeste April 25, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Whitney Houston has always said that her drug use is her doing. After seeing the reality show I realized this was true. She was her own person and no one could make her do anything she didn’t want to do.

• Ms. Gypsy Eyes April 25, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I love this! Beautiful family Bobby. My fav photo is the one with just the boys! I feel the warmth right through the screen! :)

• Lunchtime Links With Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick And Their Son James Wilkie | Babyrazzi April 25, 2012 at 11:30 am

[...] her kids? (SheKnows Entertainment) Bobby Brown and his family gather for a photo shoot.  (BlackCelebKids) Katie Holmes pregnancy rumors are back again. (Hollybaby) Celebs hit the red carpet for the Time [...]

• MrsNolan April 25, 2012 at 10:58 am

Cute pic of Bobby and his family.

• keverno April 25, 2012 at 10:51 am

Such a beautiful picture…. I wish Bobbi Kris would’ve been in this fam picture. I hope she’s ok.

• everlela August 11, 2012 at 10:21 am

I hope Bobbi Kristina was. There …. And she would nice in pic too. They all need to heal together. Bobby Brown need he baby daughter I know god going to bring them all together g

• Nikole April 25, 2012 at 10:28 am

I hope Bobbi K is doing better.

• tanya April 25, 2012 at 10:01 am

Glad to see Bobby taking care of himself. Beautiful family they all seem so happy.