SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

SPOTTED: THE GIBSONS; ICE CUBE AND SON; HEIDI AND KIDS

Ice Cube and his mini-me were spotted arriving to the Staples Center for the begining of the NBA playoffs for the game between the Lakers and the Denver Nuggets on April 29, 2012 in downtown Los Angeles, CA.

R&B singer Keyshia Cole and NBA player Daniel Gibson spent a day in the park with their son Daniel Gibson Jr,2, over the weekend.

Model Heidi Klum and her kids Leni,7, Henry,6, Johan,5, and Lou,21/2, enjoyed some fun times at Disneyland over the weekend.

See more pictures of the families below!

Photos: Splashnews/ DailyMail

10 Comments to “SPOTTED: THE GIBSONS; ICE CUBE AND SON; HEIDI AND KIDS”

• Sherley May 1, 2012 at 9:04 am

All pics are cute.

Still love the Klums children.

• Nicole May 1, 2012 at 2:55 am

All kids are too cute!..Oh and by the way Daniel Gibson is 1 fine man!!!

• ... May 1, 2012 at 12:15 am

I realized something; most, if not all the times i have seen Ice Cube and his son on here, they have always worn Lakers’ jerseys.

• DaniJ May 6, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I was just saying the same thing to myself lol!

• Connie1 April 30, 2012 at 9:08 pm

LOOK AT ALL THESE LUSCIOUS AFRO’S! I LOVE NATURAL AFRICAN AMERICAN HAIR. SO PRETTY. EVEN ICE CUBE AND HIS SON IS ROCKIN AN AFRO!

• lily April 30, 2012 at 8:02 pm

I thought Keyshia was a white woman when I first saw her lmao!! I didn’t know they were going to be on here. I was like..Gibsons?
    Anyway little Daniel is so adorable.

• Misunderstood April 30, 2012 at 6:07 pm

All the kids r beautiful! This is the first time I’m seeing the Klum kids in something other than those ugly crocks!

• juice April 30, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Dang- Daniel Gibson is one hell of a handsome man #drooling!!!
    That said, all the kids look beautiful, especially Lou and Daniel Gibson jr.

• Andrea April 30, 2012 at 5:11 pm

I love the Klum kids they’re all going to be really tall like their Mom and Dad. If I didn’t know there real ages, they could almost pass as from the picture above:

Leni- Looks her right age
    Henry – 9
    Johan- 8
    Lou- 4
    Models in the making, very Beautiful Family!!

• Ms. Gypsy Eyes April 30, 2012 at 4:03 pm

Lou looks like her brother Henry.