TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TV WATCH: JAYLA CALHOUN AND BENTLEY EVANS JR. SET TO STAR IN “FAMILY TIME

Child stars Jayla Calhoun and Bentley Kyle Evans Jr. are set to star in Bounce TV’s first-ever original series, Family Time.

VIDEO: Watch The Trailer Of Family Time

The launch of the new African American show was announced on April 30th, the 20 years anniversary of the broadcast of The Cosby Show’s final episode.

Jayla and Bentley play siblings, Ebony Stallworthy (Jayla) and Devin Stallworth (Bentley), in the situation comedy. Their parents(played byOmar Gooding and Angell Conwell) win big by hitting the lottery and decide to live out the American dream by going from working class to middle class.

The show is produced by Bentley’s father, Bentley Kyle Evans, and is set to premiere on June 18th.

Website: FamilyTimeTv.com

7 Comments to “TV WATCH: JAYLA CALHOUN AND BENTLEY EVANS JR. SET TO STAR IN “FAMILY TIME”

• AplMacLD May 3, 2012 at 6:49 am

Looks good/funny… good positive production…

Glad to see “BounceTV” is starting up… Hopefully I can get it where I am.

• bck reader May 1, 2012 at 11:59 pm

what is Bounce tv? don’t think i’ve ever heard of that channel. and i don’t think i have it, so i couldn’t watch this show even if i wanted to.

• myn May 1, 2012 at 3:22 pm

The man on the far left is Vanessa L. Williams’ brother, Chris.

• LaTanya May 1, 2012 at 10:50 am

Watched the promo and it doesn’t look like something I would seek out to watch but I wouldn’t turn the channel if it was on. I’ll set my DVR for it and that way if I miss it I can still give it a try. Looks like they have a good cast!

• Misunderstood May 1, 2012 at 4:05 pm

Agreed!

• Nikole May 1, 2012 at 9:55 am

Omar and Angell played the couple Sweetpea and Kim in the movie Baby Boy. Haha!

• theyknow May 1, 2012 at 2:27 pm

Yes I was just sitting here trying to think of what movie it was..LOL!!