PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

SPOTTED: LOUIS BULLOCK, BABY JACKSON, WILLOW SMITH

Actress Sandra Bullock was spotted picking up son Louis,1, from school in Los Angeles, California on May 8, 2012.   The single mom will be admitted into the 2012 Warren Easton Hall of Fame, for her charitable donations to Warren Easton Charter High School, which was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Jackson Theron,4 months, was spotted with his grandmother Gerda Theron while out in Paris, France on May 9, 2012. Gerda, mother of actress Charlize Theron, took photos of baby Jackson while seeing the sights with a nanny and bodyguard in tow.

Singer Willow Smith,11, kept it casual and chic while out shopping at Cartier in Paris, France on May 10, 2012.

Photos: FameFlynet

16 Comments to “SPOTTED: LOUIS BULLOCK, BABY JACKSON, WILLOW SMITH”

• Chic May 13, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Louis n Jackson are just too cute! Willow looks miserable

• WriterSanti May 11, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Aww nice to see Jackson, cute kids all around

• Nicole May 11, 2012 at 11:01 am

My 2 favs Louis and Jackson!! They are just too adorable!!

• juice May 11, 2012 at 9:43 am

All the kids are cute…love Willow style…and Louis has to be my fav kid (i will babysit him for free lol).

• NickyAngel May 11, 2012 at 1:35 am

Louis and Jackson are too adorable :-)

• Fran May 10, 2012 at 9:00 pm

They don’t look alike to me now, but they did yesterday….O_o

• Pisces May 10, 2012 at 6:22 pm

It’s a hard knock life.

• Trisha May 10, 2012 at 6:05 pm

I want all of them! lol

My baby Louis! He’s so cute…more so handsome since he looks like a lil man lol.

Baby Jackson & his faces lmao. I think he knows the paps are something new he’s seeing b/c his face is showing he’s not feeling it haha. He’s adorable.

My girl Willow lol. Pretty girl. I wore a similar outfit today to my classes.

• Sherley May 10, 2012 at 5:47 pm

There’s my baby right there..LOUISSSSSS! No smile for me today?

Jackson is a cutie & still looking like what the hell is all this? I don’t think he & Louis resemble one another at all.

Hi Willow..nice outfit & still loving the hair.

• EVELINA RAE May 11, 2012 at 9:37 am

They SLIGHTLY resemble one another, but not really…we’re all reaching here, haha.

• PlainMean May 11, 2012 at 10:03 am

They have similar haircuts and I think the same face shape, but that’s about it! Both are cuties.

• Sherley May 11, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Ok, I can see that PlainMean. Evelina, people are reaching.

• thandie May 10, 2012 at 5:24 pm

l love lou bullock.he n baby jack do look alike bit

• LaTanya May 10, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Love seeing Louis! Charliez did say that her mother couldn’t wait to be a grandma looks like granny is gonna spoil lil Jackson rotten…..he’s too cute!!!

• Tami May 10, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Both cute kids!! Aww. Willow looks upset. Maybe not feeling the papa. I saw a trailer for her mom’s show thingy with her and her grandma. Willow said she would take back being famous. It looks like it here! Yikes she never seems happy when she notices the paparazzi. And then Will said Jaden out of all three of the kids would probably be the big movie star. I feel like Willow is over the whole I want to be famous thing. Will said she loves doing ballet. Hmm maybe that’s why we haven’t heard from her in awhile!!

• SHARKIE May 10, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Love, I love me some Louis! He is just so cute. He looks like a grown man in a tiny body.. And that Jackson is just adorable.. Cute!!