ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

JAMIA NASH ATTENDS AMERICAN IDOL EVENT

Teen star Jamia Simone Nash attended the American Idol 2012 Finale Results Show alongside singer Fantasia Barrino yesterday on May 23rd. The red carpet event was held in Los Angeles at the Nokia Theatre.

The American Idol event was not the 15 year old’s first time in the spotlight. Jamia portrayed a 10-year-old Fantasia in the television movie, “Life is Not a Fairytale: The Fantasia Barrino Story.”

She has also appeared on the daytime soap opera “The Young and the Restless” and the 2007 film “August Rush”.

The young actress/singer recently released song “Without Me”, which samples Adele’s hit “Rolling In the Deep.”  Click here to listen to the track now!

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

22 Comments to “JAMIA NASH ATTENDS AMERICAN IDOL EVENT”

• Tye June 12, 2012 at 12:27 pm

I still love Fantasia and I think she looks great! Everyone wants to continue to look down on people because of their past. We all fall short whether in the spotlight or not!!! Jamia also played in My wife and Kids as Franklin’s little love interest.

• Maura May 25, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Fantasia, Fantasia!!! What a hoodrat!!

• KekeB May 25, 2012 at 10:08 am

I’m not seeing what every one else is seeing she actually looks pretty to me. I love Fantasia she seems to be a good person just a lil lost.. Hopefully she is doing good now.

• Misunderstood May 25, 2012 at 11:14 pm

I absolutely agree they act like people aren’t human. Damn!

• UGOGURL!!! May 29, 2012 at 6:13 am

@ Misunderstood and KeKeB…these are small minded people that can’t make decisions or think for themselves. They believe every word that proceedth out of the mouth of MAN!! SMH…it’s sad!

• Girly June 1, 2012 at 10:36 am

I had to look at this picture at least 5 times to find out what the problem was with Fantasia…and i have yet to find anything! Why are people such haters smh never in my life have i came across so many haters on one post lol

• nicey johnson May 25, 2012 at 9:46 am

Okay whats with the Ghetto mermaid look! Oh thats just Fantasia,
    Anyway I hope the little girl can look up to someone with a real career!

• anevamoore May 25, 2012 at 8:54 am

lmao! why so much shade on fantasia? i aint gone lie her hair looks a mess and the make up looks even worse. i dont have a problem with her though….

• Amerie May 25, 2012 at 8:16 am

and I was refering to the outfit that she wore while performing.and I stan for fantasia I have all 3 albums but she needs to get it together

• Amerie May 25, 2012 at 8:14 am

Fantasia looks a hot mess and very trashy.Where is her stylist she looks like a stuffed turkey.Why cant she wear clothes that are flattering for her body.WHy does she have to squeeze in everything she just looks uncomfortable

• Prettyeyzs May 25, 2012 at 6:23 am

Gosh I miss the old Fantasia!!!! She’s still one of my favorites despite her past.

• UGOGURL!!! May 25, 2012 at 5:03 am

WOW! I can’t believe how big (grown) and pretty Jamia has gotten. I like Fantasia’s look here….she has to get it together though…STILL love you Tasia!

• Dee May 24, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I think they both look very pretty and are very talented singers.

• EVELINA RAE May 24, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Jamia is such a pretty young lady.

Fantasia looks ridiculous…the hair the outfit SMH!

• Celeste May 24, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Why Fantasia Barrino, why?!

• AboveandBeyone May 24, 2012 at 6:38 pm

I think she is sooo pretty!

• Neonlove May 24, 2012 at 5:29 pm

I actually like the colors on Jamia’s dress. Not of the fan of the design though, it’s alright.
    I still can’t believe Jessica Sanchez lost. What’s wrong with America? geez

• Sherley May 24, 2012 at 4:34 pm

1st time I think Fantasia looks pretty. What has Jamia participate in, it’s not coming to mind.

• MUNCHOSGIRL May 25, 2012 at 9:33 am

She was on Showtime at the Apollo a good while, she has played on several shows, most of them singing. Google or go to youtube, something will probably jar your memory. Like it was said she played in the Fantasia Barrino Story as Fantasia.

• MUNCHOSGIRL May 25, 2012 at 9:35 am

• Ree May 25, 2012 at 10:16 am

Seriously? You should Google her. Jamia has done TONS. She’s been working since she was five and has graced many stages! She’s even performed at the Oscars when she was 11 which made her the youngest African-American to ever perform on the stage. She’s very accomplished.

• Rae May 27, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Jamia was also in the movie “August Rush”