SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

MARISKA HARGITAY AND FAMILY ENJOY CENTRAL PARK

The Hermanns pose for a picture at the annual family party in Central Park event sponsored by Playground Partners. While Mariska Hargitay served as host at the event, her husband Peter Hermann spent quality time with the couple’s daughter Amaya,1.

Mariska and Peter adopted Amaya last April. “I’m not gonna lie. There were wrenching moments. I say to everybody, Adoption is not for the faint of heart,” the actress said recently.

The couple are also parents to August, 5, and adopted son Andrew, 7 months.

Photos: Splashnews

Tags : Posted in : Actors

24 Comments to “MARISKA HARGITAY AND FAMILY ENJOY CENTRAL PARK”

• Anon December 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Beautiful family. I love Mariska. Great actress, great mother, great wife. And Mariska is so beautiful. Inside and outside.

• WriterSanti May 29, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Just cute

• kim May 25, 2012 at 11:19 am

Most white celebrities adopt non black kids those celebs are not featured on this site

• U78 May 25, 2012 at 10:46 am

Amaya’s eyes doesn’t look big and round to me. Her eyes are small football shaped and she looks like she can be Wanda Sykes baby.I Know that there are more than just black babies that need to be adopted into a loving home (sheesh).

• RandomTandem June 7, 2012 at 4:49 pm

People always find something to complain about, even if they sound stupid. smh so youre complaining that too many black babies are being adopted?

• Writer May 25, 2012 at 1:36 am

These white celebs adopting black babies does seem like some kind of new trend, but hey these are babies who are fortunate to be with a family who wants them and are not just adopting for the money. So im all for it as long as the child is loved, happy and healthy. And looking at these pics, it makes me lol, because she is too cute and it looks like she is so spoiled. And it look like everytime mariska with the baby she probably hugging and kissing on her. How can anyone not spoil her lol.

• realistic May 24, 2012 at 6:48 pm

…..also I love her hair. Nicely combed and styled. Bravo to Mariska for learning to comb her hair or even getting someone to do it for her!

• TT May 24, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Amaya looks delicious! I could eat her cheeks! They always have her dolled up in bright colors too. I would love to see all the kids together.

• realistic May 24, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Her expression is so ‘over it’ lol. I can tell that she is used to getting all the love and attention she wants! It’s really heartwarming to see anyone take in a child and love him/her as their own. I wish them the best of everything.

• Robbie May 24, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Awwwe…my BCK baby. Cutie pie.

• Motswana May 24, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Aww,Amaya is pretty just like her name.

• Sherley May 24, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Too cute! Where is her brother? I want to see pictures of him too.

• Mstasha May 24, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Really BCK not post the first comment all I said was it is Great that your site is showing BLACK CELEBRITY KIDS! We love the kids siblings but this is the site for the black kids to shine.

• nappykat May 24, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I’m not sure I’m liking the new fashion fetish.

• Oxford May 24, 2012 at 5:31 pm

An 18 year or more commitment to a child is not a “new fashion fetish”. What’s wrong with you?

• Deshay May 24, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Thank you! But some people love to find negativity in anything!

• SHARKIE May 27, 2012 at 3:01 am

These fetish comments are disturbing. Have any of you known what it’s like not to have parents? Trust me, this little girl is lucky to have people that dote on her. Mariska had a hard time conceiving with her first kid and because of her age it was difficult., She Loves this girl as if she give birth to her.

So because they are white and she is black they didn’t want her like they would a white child? Ridiculous. I know black people that have white foster kids and they love them just the same. When you have a child that you take care of, color doesn’t matter. Nothing does. It is a fierce love. And I see it with all these poeple that adopt their kids. I find these comments insulting and shows a lack of ignorance!

• SHARKIE May 27, 2012 at 3:02 am

I meant shows ignorance not a lack.

• Monique May 25, 2012 at 6:16 am

As long as this new fetish is keeping more and more babies and kids out of a lifetime of poverty I’m all for it. All these “fetish” babies are on their way to a 1st rate education as well. I was in foster care. There is NOTHING worse.

As I always ask: What have you done to change the life of a child lately?

• Deshay May 24, 2012 at 2:55 pm

My favorite family… Absolutely love Mariska and her family! I would love to see updated pics of August and Andrew!

• MzArmyWife May 24, 2012 at 2:42 pm

This is probably my favorite family besides the Carey-Cannons lol! I LOVE Mariska and baby Amaya is adorable. Wish we could see more of this beautifully divers family! God bless them!

• Trisha May 24, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Lil chocolate mama! She’s so cute w/ those big round eyes. She looks like a cabbage patch doll lol

• olivia May 24, 2012 at 2:34 pm