LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

GALLERY: MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2012

The Dean Kids(dad is Swizz Beatz) spent some quality time with their dad this past weekend. Want to know how some of your  favorite celebrity kids celebrated the holiday weekend?  Then check out the gallery below!

Tags : Posted in : Gallery

15 Comments to “GALLERY: MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2012”

• AshLin June 3, 2012 at 9:19 pm

All of the children are adorable :)

• universitychick May 30, 2012 at 7:50 am

Why exactly was my comment removed BCK?

• Helena May 29, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Love Swizz and his children are all so cute. He is a damn good father.

Roc and Roe are adorable. I want one.

• deedee May 29, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Oh how I love my Roc & Roe….Say it every time but I just cant get enough of them. Also, the pic of Roman & his dad is simply precious :)

• Nicole May 29, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Too freaking cute!!!!

• MYLIFESUCK May 29, 2012 at 1:05 pm

TOO CUTE

• Mj May 29, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Cuties everywhere!!
    Love to see pictures of siblings. I wanna see a pic of Zoey and her brother. They don’t know each other though..do they? Idk

I was just searching for them and they are a month apart wow. I thought they were same age. They are.
    But anyway I love Nicole Dean’s braids.
    I like when parents don’t just throw their kids hair up in one pigtail everyday..I aint saying no names. :)

• PlainMean May 29, 2012 at 11:46 am

Omg BCK, stop showing pictures of Swizz and his kids! It’s making me start to really like him, and I’m not ready for that yet!

Love the pic of Roc and Roe, and the Wades!

• Sherley May 29, 2012 at 7:53 pm

Lol. I still don’t like Swizz but he seems to be a good father & can’t take that from him. Agreed wth everything you wrote.

• UGOGURL!!! May 29, 2012 at 11:45 am

LOVE IT!! ROC AND ROE ARE JUST TOO FREAKIN CUTE….LOVE DEM BABIES! ACTUALLY ALL OF THE KIDS.

• Iridescent Me. May 29, 2012 at 11:40 am

Awwwh!!! Looks like everyone had a great time this Memorial Day weekend!!! All of the children are beautiful. Love Violet’s outfit. Roc and Roe are both smiling in their wagon! The Dean kids are just too cute for words. Roman on Rodney’s chest is priceless. Zoey is in love with that ice cream. LOL! :)

• EVELINA RAE May 29, 2012 at 11:35 am

LOVELY!!! I adore those children, they’re so beautiful!

• Trisha May 29, 2012 at 11:20 am

Cute Cute Cute!!!! Look at the twins! This is the 1st time i’m seeing pics of them wearing regular clothes lol. They are usually fancied up haha

The Deans! I wish Egypt was in the pics too. The pics were posted on his instagram, the captions were cute. He said Egypt took the pic of his siblings walking. I like Nicole’s shoes in the pic where Swizz is holding her. Alicia has the same ones, didn’t know they came in kid sizes. I wonder if they are hard for her to walk in w/ that heel.

Zoey!!! I miss seeing her pics on here

• Misunderstood May 29, 2012 at 11:13 am

OMG all the kids r toooooooooooo cute! The picture of Roman sleeping on his daddy is priceless :)

• Toosday May 29, 2012 at 11:09 am

I’m happy that his daughter was included.