SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

PHOTOS: JUSTIN COMBS, DIDDY’S FIRSTBORN, GRADUATES

Cheers to the graduate! Justin Combs, son of Sean “Diddy” Combs,  graduated from high school on Thursday, May 24th, 2012. Proud papa and mother, Misa Hylton, celebrated after the graduation ceremony. Justin’s grandparents and siblings-Madison Brim, Niko Brim, and Chance Combs- were present at the ceremony and after party as well. Singer Mary J. Blige was one of many members in the entertainment industry to also attend.

Misa had nothing but joy before the ceremony telling all Twitter fans, “Today is one the happiest days of my life. My first born child is graduating. Thank you God. Everything was all worth it.. .”

Diddy was also happy but couldn’t believe how the time flew by. “My son graduates today,” said Diddy, “Wtf! Justin is graduating High School! Words can’t explain. God is the greatest!! (sic).”

Justin will join his Freshman compadres at UCLA next year. He will play football for the school’s team.

The graduate and brother Niko Brim

More pictures below!

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

53 Comments to “PHOTOS: JUSTIN COMBS, DIDDY’S FIRSTBORN, GRADUATES”

• Charla September 29, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Howdy! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might
    be able to resolve this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Thank you!

• badb**** June 13, 2012 at 2:13 pm

aww im so proud of justin he is a real man and misa a diddy look cute togther i wonder why kim was not invited to the party lol

• Ms_T June 7, 2012 at 9:30 am

Misa and Sarah were upset for years that Diddy chose Kim. Kim was the envy of Black women everywhere because Diddy chose her as his queen for many years and lived with HER – red carpets…vacations…! He even had a documentary on MTV and said his two favorite women were Kim and his mother! Kim was in the documentary with the twins (at his walk of fame star ceremony). And this was AFTER Kim left Diddy. Now the haters Misa and Sarah can both laugh together at Kim because Diddy had a baby on Kim. That is why Misa likes Sarah so much because she can use Sarah and Chance to laugh in Kim’s face now. Kim – do you! I wouldn’t have my kids around the tramp Sarah either.
    Real talk.

• PlainMean June 7, 2012 at 9:43 am

“Kim was the envy of black women everywhere because Diddy chose her as his queen”?!?!?!?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Lmfao! I can’t even read the rest of this post. Just stop it! Lmbo! :D

• Tessa williams June 7, 2012 at 9:36 pm

You have got to be the most ignorant person ever known to mankind. Either that or you are actually Kim responding or someone from her camp. Toooooooo obvious!

• AshLin June 3, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Love the family photos…

• WriterSanti June 2, 2012 at 1:44 am

Nice pix and as always Justin looks handsome. Cute pix of him and the siblings

• Jane June 1, 2012 at 8:52 pm

They seem like a nice family. I like that Puffy and Misa are so close with each other’s children from other relationships. It reminds me of my parents. I hope Kim Porter isn’t ignorant and petty enough to not allow her children around his other daughter. It’s such a trashy thing to do. Forgiving a man who clearly would rather not marry you while separating siblings is ignorant and small minded. I’m disappointed that Puffy would allow that. What kind of upbringing does one have to have in order tho think it’s okay to separate children?

• T June 2, 2012 at 1:26 am

Oh wow! I didn’t even recognize Mary until you mentioned it.What is up with all these black celebs and these blond tracks.So far Rhianna,Beyonce,MAry j Blige,Diddy’s mother and Justin’s mother all have it.

• Trisha June 2, 2012 at 8:41 am

Mary J, Diddy’s mom, Beyonce, & Misa been having blonde hair since the beginning of time. Nothing new. Rihanna changes her hair every month so egh lol

• Sheyla June 1, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Congrats Justin!! I see Mary J. Blige and her sister Tonya was there as well!!

• kc June 1, 2012 at 2:35 am

Not surprised to see Chance there,but not the twins.Seems like Kim won’t let those twins anywhere near that little girl and her mother.I don’t blame her though.As for Justin Congrats.He is a smart and cute kid.In some pics he looks straight gorgeous though.I also think he only got that 50k scholorship because he is good at football,not because of his 3.75 gpa.Any rich kid could get that kind of spa when they don’t have to work or worry about anything else.I bet he also gets a lot of money from his dad for keeping his grades up.Looks like he will be going to the same college Romeo went to.

• Tina June 1, 2012 at 7:55 am

I DO blame Kim. No matter what, they are siblings by their shared father, and HE did the dirt, not that child. To me, her kids are only suffering bc they should have been there for THAT celebration. He’s not graduating in Cali, and the party that has g-parents, god-Mommies, and fam is the one that the 2 girls, Christian, & Quincy should have attended.

On that scholarship tip, he DID manage to get what no other middle-ranked 5’8″ & 170 lb corner back didn’t….a full ride to a Div I program! Now I can only think that this will be a boost in filling those game day seats, as the masses in Cali will flock to see Diddy & whomever he may show-up with, while that short young man rides the pine most of the time. Romeo appeared in 9 USC games in his 2 years there, and made only 2 points one year. Me thinks the short Justin will mostly follow the same pattern when in truth he could have gotten more playing time in another program outside celebrity-seeking Cali.

• jenstarr79 June 1, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I just had to comment on your comment about kim. (Not surprised to see Chance there,but not the twins.Seems like Kim won’t let those twins anywhere near that little girl and her mother.I don’t blame her though) well did you know that Misa and Kim were friends and Kim told Misa not to mess with Puffy but she turns around years later and have children with him as well so thats what she gets. Congratulations to the graduate and Im glad Chance was there.

• Ms_T June 7, 2012 at 9:31 am

I don’t blame her either.

• EVELINA RAE May 31, 2012 at 9:59 pm

AWE!!! Justin and his siblings, Niko and Madison, look a lot alike.

I’m glad Chance was in the mix.

• Sherley May 31, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Congrats Justin! I am glad Chance is there & I searched the entire picture looking for Diddy’s other children..SMH.

I think Misa looks pretty & it’s obvious her children gets their looks from her as all 3 are handsome/pretty.

• MSCOMBSISMISAMOMINLAW May 31, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Congrats Justin He is so cute and my Gosh do his Mother and Grandmother belong in the same family together with them off the market Blonde wigs who with andy kind of income wears those especially women with DIDDY DOLLARS SMH!

• Donavan May 31, 2012 at 1:39 pm

As much as people like to give Puff a hard time about all his kids and whatnot! Mad respect to him for being a parent to all of his kids.

The reason Puff’s other kids weren’t there, is that Kim don’t want her kids around Puff’s daughter Chance! It’s a shame that Kim Porter is still on that. Get over it, it’s all about the kids at the end of the day

• Oxford May 31, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Stop blaming Kim, she could be the biggest b*tch in the world but considering that Combs pays her over 50K a month in child support if he wanted his children to be together there isn’t anything she could do to stop him. It’s his legal right, get on his @$$ for not enforcing his rights.

• Misunderstood May 31, 2012 at 5:12 pm

@Oxford I can’t agree with that us women r some powerful creatures and if she doesn’t want her kids around Chance it’s really nothing he will do. P diddy doesn’t look like the type that will put his foot down to Kim!

• monolithic June 1, 2012 at 9:43 am

Sorry to tell you… but you are wrong. Even though Puffy may not have carte blanche, he does have rights.

Given the fact that he is paying more than 50,000 dollars a month in child support to Kim, I would imagine that he has great visitation w/his children written in the custody agreement/child support agreement papers set up by his lawyers.

As a person who works within the confines of a custody agreement, the standard visitation for a father who does not have sole custody or conservators ship over the child but joint custody is 1 day per week after school, every other weekend,every other holiday and approximately 45 days during the summer.

During these visits (unless written in the court documentation) the father has the right to take his children to any meeting place of his choosing, on vacation with him to any destination of his choosing (granted there have been no issues prior w/parental abduction) even any country of his choosing and any building or ediface that is acceptable for children to be in.

SO, bottom line. If Puffy wanted his kids to all be together and all know one another, even if Kim was against it, he could have them together during any of his court appointed visits.

• Oxford June 1, 2012 at 4:43 pm

@monolithic thanks for the backup. My mum (JD/PHD)was the one who gave me the info (Combs pays 30K a month just for Christian, the financial arrangement for the twins is outside the courts)and what she said was practically verbatim except for the 45 summer days because some states offer year round school so those kids don’t get 90 days summer holiday but weekly school breaks throughout the year which are then split between the parents.

• Pisces June 1, 2012 at 5:02 pm

@Oxford…stay sweet. You’re growing up on BCK! :)

• Sherley June 1, 2012 at 6:15 pm

I have to agree Pisces. I rather like the Oxford who does not curse & insinuate things with smileys & winks.

On the topic..if Kim is still involved with Diddy, he can make his life a lot harder than you can imagine.

• Tia May 31, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Um, Puff doesn’t have sole custody, so until they’re 18, he does NOT have carte blanche! Notice how she still weasles her way on boat trips when he takes HER kids…..even though he’s clearly with Cassie! TRUST, she’s childish!

• Sherley June 1, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Yep. Diddy is not seen on vacation with her children w/o Kim being there. But when you see Chance & Justin, you don’t see their mothers.

• Sherley May 31, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Oxford, I was just wondering where my internet daughter was. Hey sweetie! Did you just say @$$? I knew I shouldn’t have agreed to you going to college early. Tsk, tsk.

I too use to think Diddy can bring the children together if he chose but I’m putting this on Kim. Not even Quincy who is an adult was there..really? I can imagine how hard Kim would make Diddy’s life if she were to find out they were together. Still a part of me thinks Diddy has them together in secret..just as long as Kim doesn’t find out.

• Trisha June 1, 2012 at 8:39 am

Yea, Kim is childish. She has no problem w/ her kids being around Cassie (I remember there being a Youtube video of Diddy, her & the kids, & you can see Cassie running in the background) but she don’t like her kids to be around Chance. Diddy probably hold secrete meetings. But big events like these, he probably has to choose.

• Oxford June 1, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Hey Ms. Sherley, makes me feel warm & tingly to know that you missed me :-)

Now, how can Kim make Combs life hard? Who is Kim? She is just an 18 year winner in the child support lottery. Combs can make HER life HARD if she were to TRY and tell him when/where he could see his children and who with (unless they were a documented pedophile or something).

Combs is just a lazy @$$ who won’t do the work to get all of his kids together, and popular opinion being what it is, if the kids were getting together; secretly; there would be pictures somewhere.

For less than 10K American money he could have sent a plane for the kids and flown them back to their mother so that they could be with their brother for his special day.

Kim may be a controlling b*tch trying to control SOMETHING since she can’t control Combs’ p*nis and where he sticks it but Combs is a lazy @$$ who won’t stand up to her and do the right thing for all his kids.

• Misunderstood June 1, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Alright @Oxford I believe some of us (PlainMean, Trisha, Pisces, Sherley, myself and a few others) might be rubbing off on u! I read somewhere that Combs has been dating Kim and Sara(Chance’s mom) for over 17 years! I read that he was cheating on Misa(Justin’s mom) with the noth of them! He cheated on Misa with Kim and she accepts Christian so why can’t Kim accept Chance because she’s a controlling witch remove the w and add a b! Kids r innocent and keeping them away because ur hurt is ignorant!

• T June 2, 2012 at 1:30 am

Yeah think so too.He just doesn’t want her to make a fuss about it.I like how even though Diddy is not with these women anymore he still helps them take care of the kids.He is a good dad.

• mya June 4, 2012 at 7:31 pm

i agree with u so much.

• SERIOUSLY May 31, 2012 at 1:04 pm

HE IS FINE! CONGRATS JUSTIN…MADISON AND HIS BROTHER ARE ADORABLE.

• theyknow May 31, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Congrats Justin!! I know they are so proud!

• Lisa May 31, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Justin will celebrate again with his second mother kim porter and his brothers and sisters on the west coast.

• MrsNolan May 31, 2012 at 11:23 am

Congrats Justin. Chance is such a pretty girl. Misa is a pretty lady, but that hair color does not compliment her.

• Misunderstood May 31, 2012 at 11:18 am

Congrats sweetie i remember when I graduate HS my mom was so proud! I agree Janice looks a HAM damn

• theyknow May 31, 2012 at 12:30 pm

She loves that blonde and looks like she refuses to change it..lol!!

• truly amazing May 31, 2012 at 11:12 am

CONGRATS Justin!!!!

• Arie May 31, 2012 at 11:11 am

Congrats Justin!!!

Diddy mama a mess and been for years. I’m not diggin Misa hair either. Justin siblings are adorable. And I wonder was the grandma sippin on Ciroc lol

• Pisces May 31, 2012 at 11:10 am

That’s a great picture. It looks so down-to-earth and homey. Congrats to the grad! Wonderful!

• Pam May 31, 2012 at 10:49 am

I’m sorry but Janice Combs look hasn’t changed since the 90′s. Your son makes umpteen million dollars and she looks like that?

• S. May 31, 2012 at 10:34 am

I am SO proud of Justin, as if he were my own

He seems to be a good kid! What a difference having an active father in a child’s life can make

• PlainMean May 31, 2012 at 10:32 am

Awwww, I’m so proud of Justin! I hope he does well in college. He has a lot of siblings! I wonder why Christian and Quincy weren’t there!

Sn: What does Janice Combs see when she looks into the mirror?!?! O_o

• Tia May 31, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Christian & Quincy (&&& the twins) ain’t there bc dey Momma is CHILDISH – holding a grudge against the fact that Chance is there probably…., hate the bearer of the D!CK ladies, not the children! Good for Puff to have his baby girl with her brother on his special day! Still can’t stand him tho……

• mya June 4, 2012 at 7:30 pm

quincy kim in all of them is foney as hell noww i guarantee they are not there because kim dont want her kids around . her or her eldest boy wouldnt have nuthin if it wasnt for diddy and quincy is fake 2 because he’s a grown dam man how the hell is his mother gonna tell him where not to be. i hope diddy dont be foolish enuff to many kim.adleast diddy id a priortized man i see

• mya June 7, 2012 at 7:15 pm

i mean to marry kim. I can tell that diddy is a very priortized man i guarantee he will never choose her over his daughter. Mrs combs seems the same as her son and she is flawless. well diddy you should of held on to justins mother but like i said would kim have if it wasnt for diddy.in quincy such up so much of diddy shadow.

• Trisha May 31, 2012 at 10:31 am

Awwwww Congrats Justin!!!

Him & his brother look a lot a like. His sister is cute, & Chance is adorable sitting on her daddy’s lap. (I know others are gonna bring it up, but it would have been good if his other brother & sisters were there too to celebrate w/ him)

I see why Misa & Diddy’s mom are best friends lmao

• PlainMean May 31, 2012 at 10:34 am

Guuuuhhh, I don’t know why Misa let Ms. Janice talk her into going blonde! Lol.

• LaTanya May 31, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I don’t know Misa was blonde back in the day remember the Big Papa video when she and Puffy were in the hot tub and he was pour water on her feet and that was before Justin was born! lol

• blackbeauty June 1, 2012 at 8:58 am

Actually that was he same year Justin was born!!

• Trisha May 31, 2012 at 1:05 pm

oh & misa & cassie look like they could be sisters!