LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

PHOTOS: OMG GIRLZ BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO SHOOT FOR LATEST SONG

The OMG (Beauty, BabyDoll, and Star) let cameras behind the scenes of the video shoot for their new song, “Where The Boys At,” which was shot at Lake Lanier Island in Georgia.

In true parenting style, T.I. and Tiny (Star’s parents) tagged along to the shoot to support the trio and make sure that everything stayed on track. The girls were all blinged and studded out in custom-made Nike sneakers; their shimmering hair, makeup ,and clothes done by celebrity stylist, Shun Melson, and celebrity makeup artist, LaTasha Wright.

Check out some of the photos of Star, Beauty and BabyDoll at the shoot for their song, “Where The Boys At.”

Photos: TalkingWithTami

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen Stars

25 Comments to “PHOTOS: OMG GIRLZ BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO SHOOT FOR LATEST SONG”

• Iridescent Me. May 31, 2012 at 6:24 pm

I say something and get my comment erased. Wow. -__- I didn’t say anything too negative. Oh well. If I said they looked nice, my comment would’ve stayed. LOL! They don’t look cute. AT ALL!!

• 17 May 31, 2012 at 6:19 pm

Why does there look have to be OMG? I applaud them for wanting to emphasize girl power but then what does colorful hair and clothing have to do with it? I would think a group who wanted to empower young girls would show them natural beauty is more important than synthetics and that you can be whatever you want to be regardless of what you look like. But I guess that’s too boring. And what do I know I’m only 17.

• SERIOUSLY May 31, 2012 at 4:22 pm

THESE ARE PRETTY GIRLS..I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE DRESSING THEM UP LIKE CLOWNS (I DONT MEAN TO BE MEAN). I WISH THEM WELL BUT SOMEONE MUST STEP IN AND GET THESE GIRLS, SOME BETTER CLOTHING OPTIONS.

• niaboo87 May 31, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I love this group and understand you have to stand out, have your own style and sound. But! I agree with some of the comments I’m not to crazy about the hair colors. It can be damaging to their hair. Still love them hopefully the bright hair colors will go away. I wish them nothing but the best, just my opinion though.

• ashley May 31, 2012 at 1:39 pm

LOL! @the Nicki Garbage comment but I agree they are pretty girls but they doing a lil too much

• PlainMean May 31, 2012 at 1:29 pm

Lol!

• Misunderstood May 31, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Agreed!

• Trisha May 31, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I think they just go too much color going on. & its the fact that the colors are so bright, neon like. Like if only the hair was colored, but they had on neutral make-up, & clothes that weren’t so bright then the look would be ok. Or reversed, their hair natural colored, but then their outfits have the color. But when everything is colored, it just makes it too much

• shae May 31, 2012 at 12:55 pm

im from Atlanta and all of us don’t dress that way. Its all depends on how you were raised.

• Dee May 31, 2012 at 12:17 pm

The omg girlz are fine because of their age. What’s ridiculous is that grown woman Niki Minaj!

• Lisa May 31, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Zonnique is the beyonce of the group!

• real May 31, 2012 at 11:52 am

look cute to me

• GETOVERURSELF! May 31, 2012 at 11:28 am

I LOVE THESE GIRLS!! DARE TO BE DIFFERENT! They are NO different then any other groups/singers…Cyndi Lauper, Boy George…Give them a break and let them be FREE to express themselves!

• ceecee May 31, 2012 at 11:39 am

My point EXACTLY!!, Let them express themselves, parents need to learn how to evolve and accept change. stop being so uptight.

• Surprise May 31, 2012 at 12:43 pm

WOW. Really Cyndi Lauper or Boy George. When those two dressed like that they we’re over 18 at least. TLC started off at ages 21 and they didn’t take it to this extreme. But to each it’s own.

• shae May 31, 2012 at 12:53 pm

how are they different? Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and nicki Minaj all wear different hair colors and neon wigs. Its been done before. The faces that Babydoll makes are the same faces that Nicki M do. So basically they are not different. (i already know imma get flagged)

• PlainMean May 31, 2012 at 12:56 pm

All of the people you named look like fools as well! Your pointing out other ridiculous looking people doesn’t make the OMG girls look any less ridiculous.

• truly amazing May 31, 2012 at 11:21 am

I know their just kids…but their look is starting to be a bit too much. If they could just tone the colors down…it would’nt be so bad.

• Please May 31, 2012 at 10:38 am

If you don’t have anything good to say don’t say nothing at all so zip zip for me I wouldn’t want to get Flag

• Khai May 31, 2012 at 10:30 am

Whew…
    Breanna looks like Nicki Minaj.
    I just think that the girls are so much prettier without all of that extra stuff. Oh well.

• Jessica May 31, 2012 at 9:47 am

They look ridiculous.

• ceecee May 31, 2012 at 9:55 am

They’re children, relax. If they were adults dressed like this it would be a totally different story, live a little.

• Jessica May 31, 2012 at 10:08 am

I just don’t like the hair colors (with all the weave)and lip colors. It’s just too much for me. In the Gucci this video it seemed more toned down. I liked Willow’s pink and green hair because it was cut short. Just personal opinion.

Babydoll looks the best though.

• MRSREYNOLDS May 31, 2012 at 10:21 am

I AGREE!

• Misunderstood May 31, 2012 at 11:30 am

I agree also to the 5th power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!