ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SASHA AND MALIA HAVE ‘THICK SKIN’

Election season is well underway and dirty politics are in full throttle. While politicians are slandering one another left and right, the Obamas are at peace with their position.

First Lady Michelle Obama recently visited “Good Morning America” where she talked about her family and the possibility of President Obama not returning to the White House for a second term. Regardless of what may transpire in the November elections, Mrs. Obama assured viewers that she and her husband are at peace with whatever choice the American people make. Michelle also said that Sasha,11, and Malia,13, are okay with not spending four more years in the White House. “They’ve grown to understand that home is wherever we are,” said the First Lady, “And Dad is always going to be Dad. So they’re good.”

Mrs. Obama told GMA that tough skin is necessary in the world of politics. “You just sort of have to have a thick skin in this thing. And your kids do too.” When asked about the possibility of her becoming a career politician, Obama said, Those are other people’s rumors. I have no interest in politics. Never have. Never will. The one thing that is certain: I will serve. I will serve in some capacity.”

22 Comments to “SASHA AND MALIA HAVE ‘THICK SKIN’”

• SanityKane June 7, 2012 at 10:57 am

It irks me to the core when folks who did not get their 40 acres and mule the following day President Obama was elected start complaining about what he has not done! I’m sorry but I agree with the poster above who said if you’re saying that then you are only getting your facts from sites who get their news from Billy Bob Know Nothing! I think one of the saddest things about this country is how a lot of people don’t research for themselves when it comes to the REAL news,they just believe whatever they hear and see on the internet! OBAMA 2012!!!!

• khrish June 1, 2012 at 12:21 pm

Those girls are such little ladies. I hate the time in future when that will be able to look back and see the nasty, dirty names and emotions expressed about them. However I do know that their parents will have helped them continue to maintain that thick skin.

• LaTanya June 1, 2012 at 8:18 am

Love the Obama’s and I will be voting for the president AGAIN this coming election! People have to realize that Obama inherited alot of crap and sometimes you have to dig a deeper hole in order to get out besides there’s no way on God’s green earth that I will be voting for Mitt Romney!

• Celeb Marriage Scene: LL Cool J Balances Being A Dad And Superstar; Tia Mowry Keeps It Clean On Reality Show | Black and Married With Kids.com - A Positive Image of Marriage and Family June 1, 2012 at 7:49 am

[...] First Lady Michelle Obama told Good Morning America that daughters Sasha and Malia have learned to have “thick skin” since dad President Obama took office. She said that the girls are also okay with knowing the possibility of not living in the White House for another four years depending on the outcome of the November elections. “They’ve grown to understand that home is wherever we are,” said the First Lady, “And Dad is always going to be Dad. So they’re good.” {Black Celeb Kids} [...]

• kc June 1, 2012 at 2:59 am

Wow! I can’t believe Malia is only 13 and already that tall.

• Nicole May 31, 2012 at 11:10 pm

Man Malia is tall!! & they all look so pretty! I really hope Barack wins cause lord knows we don’t need Mitt Romney

• EVELINA RAE May 31, 2012 at 10:07 pm

I wish I could have voted for him in 2009 :( I hope he wins, again. On election day I’m gonna wish I was American, so that I could vote for Obama.

• Sherley May 31, 2012 at 8:00 pm

I love my first family & I will vote for him again. It took Bush 8yrs to screw up, President Obama is doing fine. Truthfully, nothing the President does seems to affect me or my household much so President Obama for 2012. Besides, he brought our troops home!

I love their color blocking. They are very beautiful women!

• sayin' May 31, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Malia Is taller than her Mom!!! Wow…great family, great outfits.

• SERIOUSLY May 31, 2012 at 4:27 pm

I VOTED FOR OBAMA IN 2009 AND WAS EAGER TO GET HIM INTO OFFICE. I LOVED WHAT HE STOOD FOR BUT AM REALIZING THAT HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING FOR THE AMER. PPL. I AM HURT BY THIS AND BC I AM A LOCAL CHICAGOAN. I WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN ONLY BC I DONT WANT MITT TO WIN. I THINK HIM AND MICHELLE HAS BEEN PARTYING W/CELEBS TOO OFTEN AND NEED TO GET BACK TO BEING A PRESIDENT AND GETTING THIS ECONOMY BACK INTO SHAPE.

• Jan June 1, 2012 at 4:46 am

My sentiments exactly. All we got was the same old same old.

• Jessica June 1, 2012 at 3:35 pm

When was he doing all this partying with celebs. This year? I mean it’s fundraising for the election.

• Lisa June 5, 2012 at 7:29 am

Bush messed up things in over 6 years +. How can Anyone come in and change things back the way they were in only 3 and a half years?? Do you even read other news besides social media sites? This is just a question.. I live here in Washington DC and I have not seen him “partying”.

• Miss D June 10, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Perhaps you think he parties too much because the media over-exposes his whereabouts when he has down time or is on a talk show. While I don’t agree with all of his decisions, he has done plenty, given that Congress is always standing in his way.

• DEESHA May 31, 2012 at 2:53 pm

I LOVE MY OBAMA’S!!!

• MELISSA May 31, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I AM GLAD TO HEAR THIS WITH ALL THE RACISTS SPEWING HATRED ALL

OVER THE PLACE. YOU GO GIRLS! WE LOVE YOU GOT YOUR BACKS!

• Misunderstood May 31, 2012 at 11:24 am

Love the Obama’s! I hope that President Obama is re elected but if he’s not he’s definitely served his purpose. They’ve remain completely the same the last 4 years GREAT!

• Trisha May 31, 2012 at 10:35 am

Love the color blocking

**Do they have a stylist that picks their clothes out everyday or do they do it themselves?

• Jessica May 31, 2012 at 10:38 am

I can’t imagine that the Obama girls have their own personal stylist besides their mother.

• bck reader June 1, 2012 at 11:53 pm

i think that Michelle Obama’s stylist probably helps choose styles for the girls from time to time, especially for public events and such. you can definitely tell a difference as opposed to if you catch a rare photo op of them when they weren’t necessarily supposed to be photographed.

• Jessica May 31, 2012 at 9:34 am

I can’t believe Sasha will be 11 in less than 2 weeks! What happened to the little girl from the convention? Time flies when you’re having fun (the Bush years went on for an eternity and PBO’s is already 3 1/2 years in).

• mel2 May 31, 2012 at 9:34 am

Right on First Lady! Love her for saying that her family will move on if President Obama is not re-elected. I wish them much luck in the upcoming election.