JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS”

Destiny Jones will celebrate her 18th birthday this month(June 15th). Meanwhile, the teenager is content just being daddy’s girl.  In case you missed it, click over to watch rapper Nas’ latest video to song ‘Daughters’ featuring a cameo by Destiny.

Beyonce lands ‘Epic’ animated film [GG]

How to fight childhood obesity on a slim budget [BMK]

Jillian Michael’s talks about daughter’s ‘sad’ life in Haiti [Babyrazzi]

Have you seen Nas’ daughter [Youtube]

Kimora wishes her son a Happy Birthday [KLS]

Catch up with the latest from Mama Guru [Mama Guru]

Tags : Posted in : links

7 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “JUST A FEW LINKS””

• Nicole June 3, 2012 at 11:36 pm

I really Like Nas’ song and video!

• Misunderstood June 2, 2012 at 7:46 pm

My favorite BCK boys r the Hill brothers and Egypt I just love them! Other than that I completely agree with u @Sherley.

• Trisha June 2, 2012 at 4:14 pm

What does Beyonce’s new film gotta do w/ bck? Is Blue gonna do a voice over w/ her mom?

Happy Birthday Kenzo

My Nephew is heading the street of obesity. He’s 9 & he’s a little overweight. He rather snack then eat & if he eats he wants fast foods or microwaveable foods. We blame my sister, she was a young mother, thought she knew everything & wouldn’t let my mom give my nephew table food when he was little. So now he won’t touch jamaican food b/c he didn’t have it when he was younger. & now my sister has to start from scratch to get my nephew to have a better diet & better variety of foods. He even lost a few pounds in the past couple of weeks

• Neonlove June 2, 2012 at 11:58 am

This is the sweetest thing ever. God turned something negative into something positive. Destiny has her father in her life now and that is all she really wanted

• Sherley June 2, 2012 at 10:02 am

Being daddy’s girl? That’s a career path now-a-days?

Congrats Beyonce.

Lukensia will now have a better life with Jillian.

Happy Birthday to my fav BCK–Kenzo!!! BCK, pictures of him on his bday pls!!

• EVELINA RAE June 2, 2012 at 6:14 pm

lol Kenzo will always be your favourite BCK, eh? That’s how I feel about Tyger Turrentine and Romelo Hill :D Absolute dolls!

• Sherley June 2, 2012 at 10:48 pm

Yes Evelina Rae, Kenzo beat out Egypt, although it’s very very close.