SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

VIDEO: THE OMG GIRLZ PREMIERE “WHERE THE BOYS AT?”

The OMG Girlz latest video “Where the Boys At?” premiered on BET and VEVO today(June 20th). The video, which was directed by Bryan Barber, is from the girls’ upcoming album “Official Miss Guided,” set to release on October 2nd.

The girls are getting ready for their performance at the Essence Festival on July 5th where they will perform on the “New & Next” stage.  The girls are also currently touring around the country with Diggy Simmons.

Check out the new video below, which features from rapper T.I. and his family

Tags : Posted in : Child/Teen StarsVideos

26 Comments to “VIDEO: THE OMG GIRLZ PREMIERE “WHERE THE BOYS AT?””

• Im just saying June 26, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Anytime I click on an article about the OMG Girlz the negative comments are sure to be there.I like the song and the video.Good job!

• Preshy3026 June 25, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I like it good job ladies, forget what the haters say!!!

• UGOGURL!!! June 22, 2012 at 5:18 pm

NOW THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE THIS VIDEO SO I HAD TO POST TWICE…HAPPY FRIDAY!

• Lele June 22, 2012 at 1:18 pm

OMG exclamation point sad face
    put on ur loose pajamas the onesies and fuzzy slippers lmfao!!

• Miss Aries June 21, 2012 at 12:22 pm

“Dejah,why are you even here!” LOL, my favorite part

• Nonya June 21, 2012 at 8:54 am

The video depicts youthful, vibrant and determined teenagers who simply want to have fun. T.I. is an awesome Dad. Where’s cute little Major? LOL

• UGOGURL!!! June 21, 2012 at 6:11 am

@ Tiffany…I SO AGREE!! I LOVE THEM! They sing about what kids like and not dippin it low and licking it high…they sing age appropriate songs! I LOVE their look..hair and clothes included. Good luck girls!

• Tiffany June 20, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! I really love how they are staying true to themselves. I don’t see any parts of them being too grown or over the top…they are fifteen and sixteen years old. They are gonna like boys…they outfits were age appropriate..not too revealing..girls wear less than that to prom nowadays..some of you are complaining about their hair and the colors that they wear..THEY ARE KIDS!! Once they stop doing that then you’ll start complaining about them being too grown. You just can’t seem to satisfy some people. Thats why a lot of kids are trying so hard to fit into what society thinks that they should be. Try teaching your children, sisters, brothers, cousins, etc to be themselves. They’ll be much happier.

• aries June 20, 2012 at 4:23 pm

ok for bubble gum music

• Fifi June 20, 2012 at 3:06 pm

They are cute but too colorful don’t get me wrong i love them they must learn to tone down a little

• EVELINA RAE June 20, 2012 at 1:05 pm

I LOVVVVE IT!!!! It’s such a cute, but mature song just right for their age. I’m loving the video. They should be very proud!

• Neonlove June 20, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I think the song is cute and fun. I like the melody.
    T.I is hilarious! The funny thing is, he was actually feeling that way. I don’t blame him, the girls look like that came out of a crayon box. lol.

• RedBottOms! June 20, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Nice Video OMG GIRLZ!! I see the progress in them everytime something new is posted. I get TLC recreated in 2012 from them! Love the styling, Yall look Great, Keep it Coming!!

• Misunderstood June 20, 2012 at 12:25 pm

I’m sorry this song is terrible! I can’t I just can’t! TI and the boys were cute tho!

• truly amazing June 20, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Okay…so of course I read the comments before I clicked on the video. I have to admit the song/video was okay , all the kids were dressed appropriately and I can see the tweens/teens blowing it up on you tube. My only concern is the part were their playing in the water , with those itty-bitty shorts on was kind of too much for their age.

• Khai June 20, 2012 at 12:02 pm

That was a cute video:) They have some moves… At least they were covered up for the most part! I like OMG Girlz, even though I think I’m over the age bracket lol

• Simone June 20, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Cute video. T.I. had me laughing at the end though lol

• sigh June 20, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Why not where the books at? This is why teenage pregnancy is so rampant in our community.

• Seriously June 20, 2012 at 1:11 pm

YES! I AGREE 100%.

• Natalie June 20, 2012 at 11:50 am

It was a cute teen video. Some parts were a little too grown…hint…hint that 15 year old with that belly ring, but overall good video:)

• shae June 21, 2012 at 7:24 am

beauty got that belly ring when she was 14

• Eva June 20, 2012 at 11:33 am

This is like Nicki Minaj x3 lol smh but they’re cute though I just want them to come out of all that colorful hair & clothes they look like 4 years olds that dressed themselves but at least they wear appropriate clothes

• yeah i said it June 20, 2012 at 11:30 am

How old are these grls again… its cute but some parts way to grown for their audience

• Pretty_True June 22, 2012 at 4:46 pm

I kind of disagree, because their ages are 17, 16 and I think one is 18 not sure though. The girls their age and alittle bit younger are going through puppy love its just nature. We dont want to hear music like “I like popcorn, bubble gum, and cotton candy, holla if you hear me” (thats kinda cute) but we want real music from real people who understand us and the teenage lifestyle. I do understand your point though, I guess everyone has opinions ;)

• Licia June 22, 2012 at 6:20 pm

I agree with you too, buh they are just a lil too over the top for 16 and 17 year olds. I mean i dont want to hear bout no dogs, cotton candy and that 8 year old stuff. I agree with the music trying to understand with the teenage life though

• Porsha July 19, 2012 at 2:12 pm