ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

BIRDMAN AND FAMILY ATTEND BET AWARDS

Bryan Williams, a.k.a. Birdman, is pictured with his daughter Bria,14, (R) and Lil’ Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter(L),13, at the BET Awards in Los Angeles, California. The ceremony was held on Sunday, July 1, 2012 at the Shrine Auditorium.

After releasing several hit records, Birdman is considering retirement. “I could just sit back and kick my feet up, spend time with my kids and . That’s all I want to do in my life. I’ve been content with what we’ve made and what we got,” says Williams. “I’ve never had a vacation in my life. My friends tell me all the time ‘Man, take a break.’ I would like one day to be able to sit back and enjoy life without having every day be all business. I do all day business and I love it, I don’t want to do nothing else. I’m in love with what I do. I’m passionate about success, so I can’t see past not doing what we’re doing,” adds the artist.

Check out one more picture of Birdman and one of his son Bryan Williams Jr.

Photos: Jason Merritt

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

12 Comments to “BIRDMAN AND FAMILY ATTEND BET AWARDS”

• betfair April 17, 2013 at 8:17 am

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a variety of websites for
    about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.
    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

• muneerah July 2, 2012 at 7:50 pm

nooooooo the real varified reginae_carter1 isnt saying that stuff its fake

• Jernero94 July 3, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Yep! She deleted all of her tweets though. While the OMG Girlz were performing at the pre show, she even tweeted “Everybody please get your facts right. That’s all I ask for!” No congrats to them or nothing. I’m all up for people expressing their opinions, but don’t be a brat.

• Jasmyn July 2, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Birdman didnt contribute to his kids at all! Thats all Mama!! Bria is definitely a Daddys girl. She’s always with him & everytime you see him holing on to his baby girl or she’s hold on to him.

Reginae I didn’t really like it either, a few good performances and the same people winning…

Sidebar: can someone please explain to me how Kevin Hart wins best male actor over Denzel, idris alba(?), and don cheadle(?)???! Plus Monica and brandy did great, best part of the show.

• Jernero94 July 2, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Beautiful girls. But I’m convinced that Reginae’s smile was only for the camera. Last night, she was complaining about the show, saying stuff like “Worst BET Awards ever”.

• shae July 2, 2012 at 4:24 pm

thats why she tweeted that she’ll keep her opinions to herself… she need to stay in a childs place

• Trisha July 2, 2012 at 8:47 pm

How does voicing an opinion about an award show she attended wrong & she needs to stay in a child’s place? O_o

• Tori July 7, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Its not.But i just thought she was ungrateful!Am i the only one who notice LIL Wayne didn’t win anything?!? Thats why i think she said that in the first place.She knew it was wrong,thats why she deleted it.

• Trisha July 2, 2012 at 11:47 am

Him & his son is wearing matching outfits haha. awww didn’t think you could get a teenage boy to do that lol. You can tell bria is a daddy’s girl, she’s always on her dads arm.
    My girl Reginae she’s so cute.

• Ateya July 2, 2012 at 10:54 am

I agree, young and beautiful girls! YMCM BABY!

• genie July 2, 2012 at 10:47 am

They are some beautiful teenagers natural is the best…..dont put any color no where be young teenagers….

• Tori July 7, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Reginae has nice length hair but she does wear braidless sew-in(she said it on ustream)And Bria thats ALL of her hair!