TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

JULEZ AND KIMBELLA WELCOME A BABY GIRL!

Congratulations to rapper Julez Santana and girlfriend Kimbella Vanderhee who welcomed a healthy baby girl into the world on Saturday, July 21, 2012. The precious bundle of joy weighed in at 7pounds 3oz and was born in New York City.

Prior to going into labor, Kimbella posed a question on Twitter asking if “today will be that day?” for her to give birth. Not only was Saturday the ‘day’ for contractions, but it was also the day for birthing the couple’s blessing.

Santana was sure to announce the arrival of his newborn to his fans on Twitter, saying, “They say [to] the coolest “players” and foulest “heartbreakers” in the World, God gets us back [and] he makes us have precious little “GIRLS”!! 7p 3oz 7/21/12. U won’t ever need no [man] for [anything] cause daddy got U!”

Julez and Kimbella, who are already parents to a son named Juelz Jr., are featured on reality show ‘Love & Hip Hop’ every week via VH1.

14 Comments to “JULEZ AND KIMBELLA WELCOME A BABY GIRL!”

• Alexis July 25, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Aw, congrats to them! Kimbella gave birth the same day I found out I’m pregnant. :-)

• EVELINA RAE July 25, 2012 at 7:31 am

I want to see pictures. Juelz is a gorgeous boy. No doubt she’s a beauty. LaRon, Jr. is a cutie, too. I always wanted two older brothers to “protect” me.

• niaboo87 July 24, 2012 at 10:59 pm

First Nas uses this in his “Daughters” song >>> “They say [to] the coolest “players” and foulest “heartbreakers” in the World, God gets us back [and] he makes us have precious little “GIRLS”!! Now Juelz…must be a old saying from back in the day. Either way congrats to him and Kimbella.

• MissGeorgia July 24, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I’m thinking when they say Juelz Jr. that’s just little mans nickname?? But congratulations to them ! I wonder what her name is. Looks like Harris already got him a little gf :)

• POOKIE July 23, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Congrats to them! It’s about time they had a girl. Now, how is their son a JR? Juelz is not his real name. That’s his stage name.

• WriterSanti July 23, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Aww congrats to them. Yep he sure does do what Juelz said

• MUNCHOSGIRL July 23, 2012 at 1:05 pm

STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW HE HAS A SON NAMED JULEZ JR. WHEN HIS GOVERNMENT NAME IS LARON JAMES…..

• theyknow July 23, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Congrats to them!! I know she is beautiful!!

• mj July 23, 2012 at 11:21 am

Congrats!
    Finally a girl! She has a boy, he has a boy and one together.
    Now the boss is here lol. I know she gonna be pretty and spoiled.

• Sherley July 23, 2012 at 10:55 am

Congrats! I hope Julez models the words he tweeted by treating the mother of his children the way he wants a man to treat his daughter.

• Trisha (the original one) July 23, 2012 at 10:50 am

Congrats! I’m sure she’s gonna be a cutie like her brothers. Good luck w/ the dating in the future lil mama lol.

Her & Yandy’s little boy are gonna be close growing up, only a week apart from each other

• Ateya July 23, 2012 at 10:49 am

Congrats to them!

• Misunderstood July 23, 2012 at 10:46 am

Congrats to Kimbella and Juelz! She and Yandy dropped those babies around the same time! I remember when she told Pud she was pregnant Yandy knew she was also! Congrats to both ladies!

• HoneyChild July 23, 2012 at 10:08 am

Congrats! I’m happy it’s a girl. I wonder what her name is…