ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

TV WATCH:MARVIN SAPP SET TO STAR IN REALITY SHOW ABOUT FATHERHOOD

Singer and songwriter Marvin Sapp will be adding reality television star to his portfolio if  his new series, ‘Marvin Sapp: Single Dad,’ gets picked up this fall:

Open River Pictures has teamed up with award-winning recording artist Marvin Sapp to pitch a new docu-series, “Marvin Sapp: Single Dad.” The reality-based program features the life of the recently widowed Sapp who is raising two tweens and a teen, pastoring a mega church, and maintaining a busy gospel music career for the first time without his wife of 20 years by his side.

Filming of Sapp and his three kids, Marvin “ML” Sapp II., MiKaila, and Madisson began in early 2012. Now the Open River Pictures team is shopping the production footage to networks hoping it will be picked up for distribution to the public.

“Marvin Sapp: Single Dad” reveals an inside look at the Sapp family as they courageously carry on life after the loss of MaLinda Sapp, a vibrant, beloved wife and mother who succumbed to stomach cancer in September 2010. Footage captures a freshly single Sapp maintaining a music career and fighting off the stereotypical “God told me you are my husband!” women, which, according to Open River Pictures, requires more prayer and skills than this dad thinks he has.((Source)

Check out the sneak peak preview of Marvin’s new show here!

10 Comments to “TV WATCH:MARVIN SAPP SET TO STAR IN REALITY SHOW ABOUT FATHERHOOD”

• tv, November 30, 2012 at 11:56 am

It’s not my first time to go to see this website, i am browsing this web site dailly and take good data from here every day.

• Momo July 27, 2012 at 10:01 pm

lmbo @ “GOd told me you are my husband”…. yeah okay ppl are crazy out there

• Guess Which Gospel Artist/Pastor Reportedly Just Landed His Own Reality Show… | THE FLYCANDY POST July 27, 2012 at 5:12 am

[...] his children (two tweens, along with a teenager) continuing his gospel music career and pastoring. Black Celebrity Kids reports: “Marvin Sapp: Single Dad” reveals an inside look at the Sapp family as they [...]

• Pastor Marvin Sapp Introduces His Life as a Single Dad on New Reality Show!! | Spilldabeanz.com July 26, 2012 at 2:31 pm

[...] Source: Share this:Share [...]

• Pastor, Gospel Artist Marvin Sapp Lands New Reality Show « theJASMINE.BRAND July 26, 2012 at 12:30 pm

• LaTanya July 25, 2012 at 5:18 pm

LOL @ “God told me you are my husband”……smh!

• Sherley July 25, 2012 at 4:41 pm

I may check this one out. Nice to see something different, a single dad.

• MrsNolan July 25, 2012 at 12:14 pm

I like Marvin and will watch the show. He has some beautiful kids.

• Misunderstood July 25, 2012 at 11:38 am

I like Marvin Sapp but was turned off alittle when I heard he was seeing Imani from BBW’S LA! Anywho I’ll watch it because I know it won’t have all that ratchness on it! Him and Charlie Murphy r inspirations to alot of single dads!

• Neonlove July 25, 2012 at 11:30 am

Can’t wait to watch, it will be inspirational